Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Dec 13 10 7:35 AM

My favourite books would be the Tales of the Bard. However I have noticed that most of the older works are out of print and hard to come by (esp over here in Australia). Is there any plans on reprinting any of the other series?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Dec 13 10 8:32 AM

QUOTE (Drakmar @ December 13, 2010 08:35 am)
My favourite books would be the Tales of the Bard. However I have noticed that most of the older works are out of print and hard to come by (esp over here in Australia). Is there any plans on reprinting any of the other series?

October Moon is being reprinted by O'Brien press but that is the only one that i'm currently aware of for being reprinted

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#26 [url]

Aug 28 11 4:47 PM

my sister told me i'd like the de danann tales but i got a LOT of other stuff to read first.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Oct 25 11 2:23 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 13, 2010 03:32 am)
QUOTE (Drakmar @ December 13, 2010 08:35 am)
My favourite books would be the Tales of the Bard.  However I have noticed that most of the older works are out of print and hard to come by (esp over here in Australia).  Is there any plans on reprinting any of the other series?

October Moon is being reprinted by O'Brien press but that is the only one that i'm currently aware of for being reprinted

Just thought that I would note that while in Dublin last week I picked up a copy of October Moon. Brand new and all shiney - what appears to be a newly published edition - in a great bookstore. It was curious to me though that we have it classified as horror here but the book store had it in the children's section. Can't wait to read it! So, maybe this is something folks can start to look for now!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Dec 16 11 1:36 PM

I looked and looked and looked but couldn't find a copy of The Merchant Prince anywhere. Then I asked for it for my birthday and made my relatives jump through all the hoops to get it. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Sure enough, I got my Merchant Prince. flamelssecret/innocent.gif

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#29 [url]

Feb 7 12 3:36 AM

(Please excuse my mythological terminology, I tend to use it frequently, but especially during times such as this, just a warning, so you don't think I'm trying to hoist shadowy swears over ya'll's heads!)
.........MORE BOOKS TO READ!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! Thank Hermes, Apollo, and The Muses for assisting you Mr. Scott! I can't wait to read them, and as I love mythology I will try my best to get the books, all of them I can. As real solid books, not E-books, which despite their convience there are some books that you just have to have as solid leather and paper. I'm sure many people will agree.

Auric Scent and Color: Egyptian Musk, Copper-Bronze.
Weapons: Silver and Iron Longswords, Ancient Nordic Greatsword, Silver, Iron, and Steel Daggers, Valkeryies spear.
Elements: Air, Fire, Aether.
"To be a sage of wandering instablity, to forever swirl in the unforgiving ether, such is the way you feel when raised by a necromancer."

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#30 [url]

Mar 19 12 8:54 PM

I'm going on a big search for these books on amazon i think i need another bookshelf and cant wait for a book signing if its near me . . . . . . ive the thirteen hallows ordered and on the way . . . . . . .

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Mar 20 12 10:01 AM

QUOTE (bookmad @ March 19, 2012 09:54 pm)
I'm going on a big search for these books on amazon i think i need another bookshelf and cant wait for a book signing if its near me . . . . . . ive the thirteen hallows ordered and on the way . . . . . . .

Hi Bookmad,
I just wanted to be sure that you're fully aware that the 13 Hallows is an adult horror novel, with adult themes in it?
Apologies if you are over 18 and were fully aware of that fact, but better safe than sorry! There's nothing worse than a new book arriving and then being told that you're not allowed to read it!

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#32 [url]

Mar 20 12 9:53 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 20, 2012 10:01 am)
QUOTE (bookmad @ March 19, 2012 09:54 pm)

Hi Bookmad,
I just wanted to be sure that you're fully aware that the 13 Hallows is an adult horror novel, with adult themes in it?
Apologies if you are over 18 and were fully aware of that fact, but better safe than sorry! There's nothing worse than a new book arriving and then being told that you're not allowed to read it!

Yes I am indeed over 18 and no bother its grand
Items: GBP 36.61
Postage & Packing: GBP 75.72
thats 22 of his books... might look around for cheaper postage

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#33 [url]

Mar 21 12 10:26 AM

QUOTE (bookmad @ March 20, 2012 10:53 pm)

22 books by Michael flamelssecret/clap3.gif you're catching up on me! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#34 [url]

Mar 21 12 4:27 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 21, 2012 10:26 am)
QUOTE (bookmad @ March 20, 2012 10:53 pm)

22 books by Michael flamelssecret/clap3.gif you're catching up on me! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

why how many do you have flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#36 [url]

Mar 22 12 6:40 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 22, 2012 05:15 pm)
QUOTE (bookmad @ March 21, 2012 05:27 pm)

why how many do you have  flamelssecret/clap3.gif  

I'm at nearly 50

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif i haven't ordered them yet but i haven't included some of his books as i cant find them... i have to get up some money
update: 09/04/2012

I have ordered the following:
Silverlight (Arcana)
Demon's Law (Tales of the Bard)
Magician's Law (Tales of the Bard)
Gemini Game
Death's Law: Tales of the Bard
Silverhand: the Arcana Book: Vol 1
Plus The Warlock, The Necromancer and The Sorceress (only had them ebook format)
will order his other books soon when i have built up a bit of money and vouchers ...

Quick question was their a sequel to Vampires of Hollywood - ? read somewhere that their was

Only about 17 more of his books that i have found to go LoL

Please do not post twice in a row, doing so is against the Code of Conduct. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff
(sorry i knew this rule but didnt want them in one as the dates would get mixed up sorry)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help