Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Dec 18 08 1:27 AM

Tags : :

We have a thread for wishing your forum friends a Happy Birthday but none for general wishes so, here's a thread for you all to wish your forum friends Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving etc!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Dec 18 08 12:52 PM

oohh yes! yes! Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy, relax, sleep in and eat alot!

user posted image

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Dec 31 08 10:37 PM

Before the sun sets on this land,
Before the end of the night is near,
Before the networks all get jammed,
I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

May the new year bring all our members many surprises, lots of love and laughter and success in everything you do whether it be work, school or exams!.
If you're travelling tonight, safe trip, may you return home in one piece and happy!
I would like to thank you all for taking the time to join and post in the forum, and I look forward to lots more discussions with all of you in 2009! flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/dance.gif

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 31 08 11:28 PM

I'll add to that an Irish blessing.

"May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun,
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches,
Today, tomorrow and beyond."

Have a safe and happy New Year!

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 1 09 12:57 AM

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2009!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jan 1 09 1:42 PM

Happy New Year everyone! I hope this is the best year ever!

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Jan 5 09 2:37 PM

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all good health and then lots of money!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 11 09 5:52 PM

Great Pics every1, but for many, the Holiday season has not ended. On January 26th, Chinese New Year starts, festivals will last for a week in many Asian countries. As someone with Asian inheritance, I thought I'd bring this up, and I'd like to wish any Asian a 愉快的中國新年 (Happy Chinese New Year).
Chinese New Year is one of the biggest celebrations in the world, with several festivals such as the Lantern Festival, where we launch lanterns into the air with messages on them, as blessings to those of whom we know that had died and in heaven. It lasts for a week, all the festivals, with traditional food, and it's tradition to give children money.
愉快的中國新年
flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Aura Color: Orange
Aura Scent: Clementines

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 14 09 4:37 PM

wub.gif Happy Valentines Day!!! wub.gif

*Clears throat and sings my parents favorite jazz tune by Big Maybelle.*

"Mmmm, my candy's always handy, 'cause I need simpathy.
Oh I wish that there were four of him and I can love that much...that much more of him.
He's taken my complete heart and I got a sweet tooth for my sweetheart..."

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Feb 14 09 6:16 PM

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Aura Color: Orange
Aura Scent: Clementines

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 30 09 7:13 PM

Happy 30th of May(yes this is a holiday!)

Hah! Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be ingesting them,along with this modest slice of humble pie cooked in the oven of shame, at gas mark egg on your face -Moss, The I.T. Crowd
Why, its already a word Richard-Tnettenba-Moss
Hello, I.T., have you tried turning it off and back on again?-Roy

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 31 09 4:19 AM

The 30th of May is a holiday? Have I just gone mentally blank or are you joking?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help