Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Apr 29 11 9:01 PM

This is so cool! Though for a second i thought i had the wrong site. heh. Its so shiny.... *.*

Aura: Bright Yellow
Scent: Buttered Popcorn

Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Apr 30 11 5:04 AM

I do so love this new layout... so clean and light and pretty. Very calming.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

#123 [url]

Apr 30 11 9:15 AM

The new theme is refreshing!! I've been waiting for this...
It's making me feel how much closer we are to The Warlock publication! flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif

user posted image

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#124 [url]

Apr 30 11 5:35 PM

It is quite a change since the Necromancer layout was so dark, but those of you that have been with us for longer than this current change willl remember that it always seems a bit odd until you get used to it! If you use the colour change option on the Portal you can get a reminder, or for those of you that haven't been with us that long, a look at the previous colour schemes that we've had as the forum and Portal always have identical colour liveries.

#125 [url]

Apr 30 11 7:16 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ April 30, 2011 10:35 am)
It is quite a change since the Necromancer layout was so dark, but those of you that have been with us for longer than this current change willl remember that it always seems a bit odd until you get used to it! If you use the colour change option on the Portal you can get a reminder, or for those of you that haven't been with us that long, a look at the previous colour schemes that we've had as the forum and Portal always have identical colour liveries.

I just had a flashback. I remembered that I used to visit the Portal when it had the Sorceress theme. Dude, that was awesome.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

#126 [url]

Apr 30 11 7:17 PM

The colors of the portal can be changed by clicking the icons below the prophecy text, if you haven't guessed already.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

#127 [url]

Apr 30 11 7:29 PM

omg i just got on here and was like flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif my eyes!! what hapened to the forum!?!?! it looks really cool!

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

#129 [url]

May 5 11 3:25 PM

i love the new color and I voted for Hel on the new poll. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Jef

Sorcerer

#130 [url]

May 6 11 5:28 PM

Yes its awesome indeed, like that color and the lightnig's awesome!
And sorry but I know its only logical to choose Hel or even Thor in second 'ceuse of the helmet and lightning and stuff but I voted for Loptr Loki 'cause he's just way cooler
Sorry, but once again, I have failed you, logical sense

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Remove this ad

Elycia

Sorcerer

#131 [url]

May 6 11 7:03 PM

well your not the only one that failed their logical sence. I voted for Freya and that's very unlikely I think.
If it ends up being her it would be so funny

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

JLB

Sorcerer

#132 [url]

May 6 11 8:48 PM

I can succesfully say that I have gotten fully used to the new theme of the forum, and I like it just as much as the Necromancer.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

#133 [url]

May 7 11 1:03 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 06, 2011 08:48 pm)
I can succesfully say that I have gotten fully used to the new theme of the forum, and I like it just as much as the Necromancer.

Same thing here. Its pretty cool.

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

#134 [url]

May 7 11 9:59 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 07, 2011 03:03 am)
QUOTE (JLB @ May 06, 2011 08:48 pm)

Same thing here. Its pretty cool.

I must agree with both of you.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Jef

Sorcerer

#135 [url]

May 7 11 10:19 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 06, 2011 10:48 pm)

Okay Necromancer was cool too but think about the lightning!!
And think about the new colour, and..and..the lightning!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

#136 [url]

May 8 11 5:13 PM

I like the lightning on the main portal at the top when I saw it I was like... flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#137 [url]

May 8 11 5:16 PM

I'm glad to see that you've all grown to like it it often seems odd for the first week, but when you've seen as many livery changes as we have, we forget how odd it is for members seeing their first change!

Thalion

Sorcerer

#138 [url]

May 8 11 5:18 PM

The lightning looks awesome! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#140 [url]

May 24 11 12:27 PM

We have a new non-spoiler poll on the Portal Page -

What medium will you use for your copy of The Warlock?

Click the link above and let us know!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help