Remove this ad

#941 [url]

Dec 2 11 4:02 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 01, 2011 08:28 pm)
QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 11:26 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 01, 2011 03:59 am)
QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 10:54 pm)

Makes sense. The supposed "digs" or whatever were probably just times that they returned to Danu Talis to oversee matters in their domain.

exactly. thats what i was thinking. but still it doesnt really make sense cuz other than being part of the prophecy the twins are just humani so how could their parents be isis and osiris? unless they somehow killed, or at least kidnapped, the real parents in order to keep a close eye on he prophecied twins.

My thoughts exactly. I don't see how Isis and Osiris could be Soph+Josh's real parents. Although, it would explain why they knew Tsagaglal, and vice-versa. I'm really interested in who the twins' other "Aunt" really is, the one who was mentioned in The Warlock.

i think that we will never find out because its not hat important to the story i think.

Please be reminded that you are only allowed a maximum of embedded quotes per post. flamelssecret/rulez.gif Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

That's what we all thought about Aunt Agnes, and look what she ended up being.

Aura: Bright Red
Scent: Cherry

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#942 [url]

Dec 2 11 7:49 AM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz)

I would love to find out more about that other Aunt. The moment I read about her, I thought that maybe she is one of the Danu Talis folks.
Of course, it's also possible that she's just a nobody... flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#943 [url]

Dec 2 11 8:12 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 02, 2011 07:49 am)
QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz)

I would love to find out more about that other Aunt. The moment I read about her, I thought that maybe she is one of the Danu Talis folks.
Of course, it's also possible that she's just a nobody... flamelssecret/idk.gif

What if we found out that the mysterious "Aunt" was the Enchantress and she would pass her knowledge to Soph?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#944 [url]

Dec 2 11 9:47 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God)
What if we found out that the mysterious "Aunt" was the Enchantress and she would pass her knowledge to Soph?

I think the Enchantress is a main character. It won't be a new character...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#945 [url]

Dec 2 11 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 02, 2011 09:47 am)

I think the Enchantress is a main character. It won't be a new character...

I know.. See what happened in the Warlock? Josh was the Warlock, yes, but he isn't the only one, Billy and Mach as well. Maybe this could happened too in the Enchantress..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#946 [url]

Dec 3 11 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ December 02, 2011 11:53 pm)
Josh was the Warlock, yes, but he isn't the only one, Billy and Mach as well. Maybe this could happened too in the Enchantress..

Let me just clarify this, Josh is a warlock but not The Warlock because that title belongs to Niccolo Machiavelli as Michael revealed ::here::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#947 [url]

Dec 3 11 9:17 PM

I'm probably going to be shot down in flames with this, but I really think that Scathach is the Enchantress. I feel that Sophie is too obvious.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#948 [url]

Dec 4 11 2:44 AM

QUOTE (ElementalFire14 @ December 03, 2011 04:17 pm)
I'm probably going to be shot down in flames with this, but I really think that Scathach is the Enchantress. I feel that Sophie is too obvious.

you definitely will be shot down in the flames by a lot of other people but the only reason i think your wrong is sophie has to be something from a title of one of the books and this is the last book

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#949 [url]

Dec 4 11 1:31 PM

I was just looking at bits of the enchantress and im guessing that nicholoas and perenelle will not be in the final battle but maybe their the ones who have to destroy the monsters.

Aura:Platinum
Aura Scent:None
Elements:Mater of Fire,Water,Earth,Air,and The Master of Aether

"There is no Good or Evil. It's what you do that makes it so."

Quote    Reply   

#950 [url]

Dec 4 11 11:04 PM

QUOTE (ElementalWarrior76)
I was just looking at bits of the enchantress and im guessing that nicholoas and perenelle will not be in the final battle but maybe their the ones who have to destroy the monsters.

Yes... Nicholas and Perenelle were left behind in the present, while almost everyone went back to the past in Danu Talis.
I think their role in The Enchantress will be to destroy the monsters in Alcatraz.
They are more needed in the present than in the past.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#951 [url]

Dec 5 11 1:00 AM

QUOTE (ElementalWarrior76 @ December 04, 2011 08:31 am)

i think that they will die in the middle of the final battle witch i also think will be in present day.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#952 [url]

Dec 6 11 6:13 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 04, 2011 06:00 pm)
i think that they will die in the middle of the final battle witch i also think will be in present day.

As much as it may seem to be that Nicholas and Perry's role as major players in the final battle are over, somehow I still think that they have a bigger role yet to play than simply to destroy the scourge of monsters that are about to lay waste to the City by the Bay. The series is named after one of them let's not forget.

I default to director Jerry Bruckheimer, who when asked at the time about the similarities between his upcoming blockbuster Armageddon and the previously released Deep Impact he said,

"In Deep Impact Robert Duvall leads a team up into space to try and stop an asteroid from hitting the Earth, an unfortunately, he fails."

"Armageddon stars Bruce Willis, he would never let that happen."

Somehow I think Nicholas would agree.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#953 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:26 PM

True, Nick and Perry are in the Now, while almost everyone else (besides Billy and Mach) are back Then, in Danu Talis. I think that something the twins change Then will influence the Now, making Nick and Perry able to defeat the monsters on Alcatraz.

P.S: Sophie is absolutely the Enchantress!

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#954 [url]

Dec 6 11 10:04 PM

I think that San Francisco will be in chaos, and then the twins (with the Warriors on Danu Talis) will cause Danu Talis to sink, ensuring the safety of the world, which will give the Flamels, Mach, and Billy the victory on SF.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#955 [url]

Dec 7 11 6:23 AM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ December 06, 2011 10:04 pm)
I think that San Francisco will be in chaos, and then the twins (with the Warriors on Danu Talis) will cause Danu Talis to sink, ensuring the safety of the world, which will give the Flamels, Mach, and Billy the victory on SF.

But if the Twins would be successful in sinking Danu Talis, I would presume that the safety of the world you are saying would be like normal, like nothing had ever happened. Josh and Soph wouldn't be awakened, and probably, they wouldn't know Nick and Perry..

Or, I could probably be wrong.. flamelssecret/hourglass.gif is very mind-warping..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#956 [url]

Dec 7 11 2:27 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard)

But if the Twins would be successful in sinking Danu Talis, I would presume that the safety of the world you are saying would be like normal, like nothing had ever happened. Josh and Soph wouldn't be awakened, and probably, they wouldn't know Nick and Perry..

Or, I could probably be wrong.. flamelssecret/hourglass.gif is very mind-warping..

If Danu Talis never sank, then the present would be a world with civilizations of Elders instead of humani.
But if Danu Talis sank, then the present is like what we see today: civilizations populated by humani, and not Elders.

If Danu Talis sank, it will branch from here the timeline leading to Josh and Sophie's Awakening.
It won't be guaranteed, though; because there is a possibility that this timeline will be disrupted by a causative event. Some examples are: (1) if the Book of Abraham the Mage will be destroyed before it gets to Nicholas Flamel; or (2) all the Elder race will die as the isle of Danu Talis sank.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#957 [url]

Dec 7 11 10:45 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 03, 2011 09:44 pm)

you definitely will be shot down in the flames by a lot of other people but the only reason i think your wrong is sophie has to be something from a title of one of the books and this is the last book

Scathach also hasn't had a book and she has been in the series since the alchemyst. Just don't count her out.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#958 [url]

Dec 8 11 3:28 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 07, 2011 02:27 pm)
QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard)

If Danu Talis never sank, then the present would be a world with civilizations of Elders instead of humani.
But if Danu Talis sank, then the present is like what we see today: civilizations populated by humani, and not Elders.

If Danu Talis sank, it will branch from here the timeline leading to Josh and Sophie's Awakening.
It won't be guaranteed, though; because there is a possibility that this timeline will be disrupted by a causative event. Some examples are: (1) if the Book of Abraham the Mage will be destroyed before it gets to Nicholas Flamel; or (2) all the Elder race will die as the isle of Danu Talis sank.

Possibilities.. Possibilities.. Yes Nurmengard, you got the obvious results of Danu Talis' destruction.. Why can't the humani and Elder Race live in peace together?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#960 [url]

Dec 8 11 12:08 PM

QUOTE (ElementalFire14 @ December 07, 2011 10:45 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 03, 2011 09:44 pm)

Scathach also hasn't had a book and she has been in the series since the alchemyst. Just don't count her out.

I don't think Scatty will be the Enchantress purely because she hasn't use magic. That's kind of a requirement

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help