Remove this ad

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#921 [url]

Nov 23 11 9:26 PM

"The Two that are One" could mean that two separate beings are going to merge into one, possibly more highly evolved, being.

"The One that is All" could be that evolved being, OR, since for humani, death is the final fate of this physical body, Death (Marethyu) might be the One that is All.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#922 [url]

Nov 27 11 4:28 AM

I want to read this book soooooo bad!!! I'm praying for the first chapter for Christmas. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#923 [url]

Nov 27 11 5:35 AM

..yeah,it w0uld be a very nice early Christmas gift.. I'll flamelssecret/pray.gif f0r that t0o..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#924 [url]

Nov 27 11 3:31 PM

Ill be very surprised if we see much if any sneak peeks from this book. We only got the diary entry as a preview in the last book because Michael Scott has said that the first chapter is very spoilery. And if we do see any sneak preview chapters and that's a big if, it wont be until the spring most likely, as that's when they've released chapters in the past.

Quote    Reply   

#925 [url]

Nov 27 11 5:22 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 27, 2011 03:31 pm)
Ill be very surprised if we see much if any sneak peeks from this book. We only got the diary entry as a preview in the last book because Michael Scott has said that the first chapter is very spoilery. And if we do see any sneak preview chapters and that's a big if, it wont be until the spring most likely, as that's when they've released chapters in the past.

Good point, I agree with you reluctantly. But that makes the book even more suspenseful as we have had nothing of it and we will be taken bu surprise by even the first chapter! I can't wait! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#926 [url]

Nov 28 11 11:43 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 27, 2011 10:31 am)

that is sadly true but since this is the last book maybe he'll give us a treat.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#927 [url]

Nov 28 11 5:34 PM

Yeah I'm holdin onto that.

Websites are starting to put up an overview of The Enchantress. Barnes & Noble have the best I've seen so far if anyone wants to check them out.

I can't wait for this one!!! How will the legend end? Such a suspenseful question!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#928 [url]

Dec 1 11 12:23 AM

I dunno if anyone has talked about this yet, I haven't read through all 60-odd pages of conversation... But what's the general consensus on Isis and Osiris? Are they actually Soph+Josh's parents? And if not, who are their real parents and how did Isis and Osiris take them or whatever?

Aura: Bright Red
Scent: Cherry

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#929 [url]

Dec 1 11 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 07:23 pm)
I dunno if anyone has talked about this yet, I haven't read through all 60-odd pages of conversation... But what's the general consensus on Isis and Osiris? Are they actually Soph+Josh's parents? And if not, who are their real parents and how did Isis and Osiris take them or whatever?

there has been A LOT of conversation about that in MANY different threads actually. until the enchantress comes out, its whatever you think is true.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#930 [url]

Dec 1 11 12:57 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 01, 2011 12:54 am)

there has been A LOT of conversation about that in MANY different threads actually. until the enchantress comes out, its whatever you think is true.

Fair enough. But wouldn't that make them Next Generation if they WERE their parents? But that's not possible... right?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#931 [url]

Dec 1 11 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 07:57 pm)

Fair enough. But wouldn't that make them Next Generation if they WERE their parents? But that's not possible... right?

i actually mentioned that but i figured maybe there some new species! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif just what i think.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#932 [url]

Dec 1 11 1:00 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 01, 2011 12:58 am)
QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 07:57 pm)

i actually mentioned that but i figured maybe there something new! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif just what i think.

Possible. But wouldn't someone have realized that they at least weren't human? That leads me to believe that Isis+Osiris kidnapped them as infants to have control over the prophesized twins. Gar, this is confusing.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#933 [url]

Dec 1 11 1:03 AM

other of people have thought that and they thought that maybe isis and osiris used magic to look like there parents.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#934 [url]

Dec 1 11 1:08 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 01, 2011 01:03 am)
other of people have thought that and they thought that maybe isis and osiris used magic to look like there parents.

On second thought, that post sounded stupid.

Anyway... Can anyone who believes the Marethyu=Twins theory explain how that's even possible? Marethyu has been the downfall of every civilization in history. Hence, the title. So how could Sophie and Josh be (or become) Marethyu?

Welcome to the Forum Rabbidbunnyz! Take a few moments to read Code of Conduct (C.o.C.) posting twice in a row is not allowed so please use the 'Edit' button if you'd like to add something to your last post. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Quote    Reply   

#935 [url]

Dec 1 11 2:27 AM

my personal opinion, although i have absolutely no proof, is that they are not the twins true parents but have somehow made themselves look like them and are just pretending for some reason. i haven't quite figured out the reason. like i said i hav almost no proof, but thats what i think. there has been alot of dicussion in the other threads if you want look.

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 30, 2011 09:27 pm)

my personal opinion, although i have absolutely no proof, is that they are not the twins true parents but have somehow made themselves look like them and are just pretending for some reason. i haven't quite figured out the reason. like i said i hav almost no proof, but thats what i think. there has been alot of dicussion in the other threads if you want look.

wait i just thought of something... if they are their parents, which i still dont believe, it might sort of be why they have hardly ever lived with there parents. just an idea. thoughts?

Please do NOT double post. Instead, use 'EDIT' to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#936 [url]

Dec 1 11 3:54 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 01, 2011 03:38 am)

wait i just thought of something... if they are their parents, which i still dont believe, it might sort of be why they have hardly ever lived with there parents. just an idea. thoughts?

Makes sense. The supposed "digs" or whatever were probably just times that they returned to Danu Talis to oversee matters in their domain.

Quote    Reply   

#937 [url]

Dec 1 11 3:57 AM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ December 01, 2011 01:08 am)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ December 01, 2011 01:03 am)

On second thought, that post sounded stupid.

Anyway... Can anyone who believes the Marethyu=Twins theory explain how that's even possible? Marethyu has been the downfall of every civilization in history. Hence, the title. So how could Sophie and Josh be (or become) Marethyu?

Welcome to the Forum Rabbidbunnyz! Take a few moments to read Code of Conduct (C.o.C.) posting twice in a row is not allowed so please use the 'Edit' button if you'd like to add something to your last post. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

You can check out the Marethyu thread, there has been a lot of theories there... However, I too could not understand this...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#938 [url]

Dec 1 11 3:59 AM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 10:54 pm)

Makes sense. The supposed "digs" or whatever were probably just times that they returned to Danu Talis to oversee matters in their domain.

exactly. thats what i was thinking. but still it doesnt really make sense because other than being part of the prophecy the twins are just humani so how could their parents be isis and osiris? unless they somehow killed, or at least kidnapped, the real parents in order to keep a close eye on he prophecied twins.

Please do NOT use text talk. Thanks! ~Elena

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#939 [url]

Dec 1 11 4:26 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 01, 2011 03:59 am)

exactly. thats what i was thinking. but still it doesnt really make sense cuz other than being part of the prophecy the twins are just humani so how could their parents be isis and osiris? unless they somehow killed, or at least kidnapped, the real parents in order to keep a close eye on he prophecied twins.

My thoughts exactly. I don't see how Isis and Osiris could be Soph+Josh's real parents. Although, it would explain why they knew Tsagaglal, and vice-versa. I'm really interested in who the twins' other "Aunt" really is, the one who was mentioned in The Warlock.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#940 [url]

Dec 1 11 8:28 PM

QUOTE (Rabbidbunnyz @ November 30, 2011 11:26 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ December 01, 2011 03:59 am)

exactly. thats what i was thinking. but still it doesnt really make sense cuz other than being part of the prophecy the twins are just humani so how could their parents be isis and osiris? unless they somehow killed, or at least kidnapped, the real parents in order to keep a close eye on he prophecied twins.

My thoughts exactly. I don't see how Isis and Osiris could be Soph+Josh's real parents. Although, it would explain why they knew Tsagaglal, and vice-versa. I'm really interested in who the twins' other "Aunt" really is, the one who was mentioned in The Warlock.

i think that we will never find out because its not hat important to the story i think.

Please be reminded that you are only allowed a maximum of 4 embedded quotes per post. flamelssecret/rulez.gif Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help