Remove this ad

#901 [url]

Nov 13 11 11:36 PM

I can't think of any possibility that the twins had somehow become Marethyu, sorry for being stubborn, but I just don't get it..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#902 [url]

Nov 14 11 1:45 AM

i think of it as josh being the person and sophie is the hook so she can survive

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#903 [url]

Nov 14 11 2:43 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 13, 2011 08:45 pm)
i think of it as josh being the person and sophie is the hook so she can survive

this makes sense but personally i think its just Josh because i don't think Sophie would choose to become immortal, those are just my thoughts... I can't wait to find out for sure in the Enchantress... I wish May would come sooner, then all our questoins will be answered! flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#904 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:15 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 14, 2011 01:45 am)

Okey, lets assume that maybe you are right that Soph and Josh had become Marethyu, how would you explain then if Soph and Josh would meet Marethyu together with Scatty, Joan, St. Germain, Pally, Shakespeare, and the company in Danu Talis?Surely, this is very possible now that they had gone back before the destruction of the Island..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#905 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:24 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:15 pm)

Okey, lets assume that maybe you are right that Soph and Josh had become Marethyu, how would you explain then if Soph and Josh would meet Marethyu together with Scatty, Joan, St. Germain, Pally, Shakespeare, and the company in Danu Talis?Surely, this is very possible now that they had gone back before the destruction of the Island..

this is hard to explain, but it all has to do with the concept of time travel. Sophie/Josh are on Danu Talis now as Sophie/Josh, then they turn into Marethyu and go back in time and they are on Danu Talis at the same time as there other selves but now as Marethyu. sorry if this sounds confusing i don't know how to explain it correctly but i hope it helps.

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#906 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:44 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:24 am)

this is hard to explain, but it all has to do with the concept of time travel. Sophie/Josh are on Danu Talis now as Sophie/Josh, then they turn into Marethyu and go back in time and they are on Danu Talis at the same time as there other selves but now as Marethyu. sorry if this sounds confusing i don't know how to explain it correctly but i hope it helps.

Now I'm more confused... flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#907 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:50 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:44 pm)

sorry... i am trying to think of how to describe this concept in a non-confusing way and it is almost impossible. i wish i could be of more help. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

Quote    Reply   

#908 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:52 AM

No worries...
I'm sure we'll find out in the last book..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#909 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:56 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:52 pm)
No worries...

we will... i cant wait!!! flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif wub.gif

Quote    Reply   

#910 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:59 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:56 am)
No worries...

Yeah, if we were able to pull the time, I would be happy to do so..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#911 [url]

Nov 14 11 4:08 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:59 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:56 am)
No worries...

Yeah, if we were able to pull the time, I would be happy to do so..

i wish i could control aether, i would (among other things)go to the future and read it now! its a shame this as all ot real, it would be so cool if we could actually do some of this stuff. lol.

Quote    Reply   

#912 [url]

Nov 19 11 5:47 PM

Personally, I think that the Enchantress will be Virginia Dare. All of them HAVE been humans, right? Not Elders. And, the list of female humans aren't very long. There's Sophie and Virgnia. There's also Tsagalal but not likely. Virgnia "enchanted" Josh into going on her and Dee's side. She also has all those wierd abilities. Another definition for enchantress is witch. I think that Virgnia might have learned some witchcraft while she was in the forests after her colony was destroyed.

Quote    Reply   

#913 [url]

Nov 19 11 11:06 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:50 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:44 pm)

sorry... i am trying to think of how to describe this concept in a non-confusing way and it is almost impossible. i wish i could be of more help. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

Well, since tjere are many strands of time marethyu could very well be from a different one, or quite simply from just further ahead in the same strand gone back to the same point as individual josh and sophie. Does that make some sense?

In the future, please be reminded that you are only allowed a maximum of 4 embedded quotes in you posts. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Colour of Aura~ Purple threaded with Gray and Emerald
Scent~ Burning Pine Needles

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#914 [url]

Nov 20 11 5:52 PM

The idea of Marethyu being the twins doesn't do it for me. The thing is, pretty much the one thing about the twins that I like is that they don't have this thing around them of self-importance, Marethyu is like everyone else, with the whole "Don't annoy me. That would be bad for you" act, but the twins are like...attached. With a twin, if you start getting uppity, they're always there to laugh at you. I think that Sophie and Josh are just different enough that they both won't get big heads, they balance. Marethyu is just...not them.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#915 [url]

Nov 20 11 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ November 20, 2011 12:52 pm)
The idea of Marethyu being the twins doesn't do it for me. The thing is, pretty much the one thing about the twins that I like is that they don't have this thing around them of self-importance, Marethyu is like everyone else, with the whole "Don't annoy me. That would be bad for you" act, but the twins are like...attached. With a twin, if you start getting uppity, they're always there to laugh at you. I think that Sophie and Josh are just different enough that they both won't get big heads, they balance. Marethyu is just...not them.

well if marethyu is immortal (which i think he is) then over the years, who knows what can happen

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#916 [url]

Nov 20 11 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ November 20, 2011 05:52 pm)

Yeah, I don't believe Marethyu is the Twins... I just can't thought it might happen..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#917 [url]

Nov 22 11 12:14 AM

Janus, and no offense, but i still don't understand how you cant see how the twins cant be marethyu and, again, no offense. it just seems so simple to me. its sophie and josh coming into one person.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#918 [url]

Nov 22 11 12:32 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 22, 2011 12:14 am)
Janus, and no offense, but i still don't understand how you cant see how the twins cant be marethyu and, again, no offense. it just seems so simple to me. its sophie and josh coming into one person.

I'm sorry for being stubborn, it's just that I thought this is impossible..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#919 [url]

Nov 22 11 3:03 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 21, 2011 07:32 pm)

well anything can happen in a book. also if marethyu meet sophie and josh it'd be like marthyu meeting marthyu sort of.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#920 [url]

Nov 22 11 3:23 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 22, 2011 03:03 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 21, 2011 07:32 pm)

well anything can happen in a book. also if marethyu meet sophie and josh it'd be like marthyu meeting marthyu sort of.

Exactly the point, that's one reason I refuse to believe Marethyu is the Twins.. It is possible that the Twins would meet him knowing that they are at the same place. Now, it would be crazy to meet someone that is yourself..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help