Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 10 08 6:51 AM

Yes ! Thank you for the confirmation ! I knew it .. I knew I wasn't crazy
Woops ! I just noticed I was still wrong .. Not younger, older . Easy now.... . oh well ..

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Nov 14 08 3:59 AM

Glad we got the age lines established..now back to topic..who do you think could be The Enchantress, what powers do you think she'll have and who's side will she be on?

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Nov 15 08 4:34 PM

i think that whoever it is, will be introduced later in the series, and that she will be extremely powerful, to be named for the last and the most important book in the series, and that she would be on the side which supports humanity....

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Nov 24 08 3:13 AM

I have a new theory on who the enchantress is. I think she is one of the female elders we suggested in that thread. Or she was mentioned earlier. Such as in the Alchemist about 3 elders are listed off that are never met. If I remember right all were female. I will check later.
Black Annis. She is the one that is mentioned So is Persophone.

I am not sure. The pattern says it is a bad person. I mean we had Alchemyst, good. Magician, bad. Socceress, good. So then we can assume that necromancer is bad and the warlock is good and then the enchantress is bad.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Nov 26 08 2:13 AM

hey i know this is kind of out there but why not have the Warlock be Josh and The Enchantress be Sophie? i'm assuming they will become immortal humans so it stays with the trends. and as for the necromancer couldn't that just be Machiavelli. But back to the topic of this book. Why not have it be Sophie as she is one of the powerful twins.

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 27 08 7:16 AM

I was saying Josh could be the Warlock but didnt go much more into detail as this is the enchantress forum.

Sorry forgot to add that why couldn't Necromancer be Machiavelli?

Please don't double post! Thanks

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Nov 28 08 4:35 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 26, 2008 02:13 am)
hey i know this is kind of out there but why not have the Warlock be Josh and The Enchantress be Sophie? i'm assuming they will become immortal humans so it stays with the trends. and as for the necromancer couldn't that just be Machiavelli. But back to the topic of this book. Why not have it be Sophie as she is one of the powerful twins.

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

I think that could be but I am not so sure. Enchantress seems a bit odd for Sophie. Enchantress makes me think more of like a mind control person.

I think Sophie will end up more like Perry a Soccerress.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#29 [url]

Dec 1 08 4:47 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 27, 2008 08:16 am)
I was saying Josh could be the Warlock but didnt go much more into detail as this is the enchantress forum.

So what are your ideas as to why Sophie would be the Enchantress Nalic?

The answer to your Necromancer question about Machiavelli is...there is no specific reason why he couldn't be the Necromancer, Michael did hint that the Necromancer would be someone we knew by the end of the Sorceress, but it is open to interpretation to whether Michael means that it will be a new character he's introducing to us in that book, or a character that we've already met by the end of the three books.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 1 08 5:19 AM

Anyone here think Gilgamesh might be the necromancer or the warlock?

As for the enchantress. I think it might be an elder. Athena.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Dec 1 08 10:38 PM

I'm almost certain Sophie is the Enchantress.

Well it says -tress, and the book characters are never named after an Elder, only an awakened human.

Flamel=Alchemyst-Good
Dee=Magician-Bad
Perry-Sorceress-Good
Josh is probably the necromancer, if not Machiavelli.

Sophie has to be the Enchantress. Who else is an awakened female human? Not Scatty. Perenelle was already named. Machiavelli isn't even a female and neither is Dee. Joan is more of a historical sideliner than a magical main character, so it isn't her.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Dec 1 08 11:10 PM

But if you notice those are not just awakened humani... they are immortal humani!

As of now Josh and Sophie are not immortals.

And who says that the Enchantress is someone we've met?

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Dec 2 08 1:20 AM

What is an Enchantress? An Enchantress is someone who ENCHANTS other. Elemental magic is not enchanting. Enchanting is more like mind control and manipulation. Sophie is not going to learn that. Plus the pattern says the Enchantress is bad.

Alchemyst-good
Magician-bad
Sorceresses-good
Necromancer-we can assume good
Enchantress- we can assume bad(i think may be the morrigan or black annis)
Warlock-we can assume good

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Dec 2 08 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 26, 2008 02:13 am)

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 4 08 1:05 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 01, 2008 04:47 am)

The answer to your Necromancer question about Machiavelli is...there is no specific reason why he couldn't be the Necromancer, Michael did hint that the Necromancer would be someone we knew by the end of the Sorceress, but it is open to interpretation to whether Michael means that it will be a new character he's introducing to us in that book, or a character that we've already met by the end of the three books.

Sorry I've been busy the last couple of days. I think that Sophie could be the enchantress for a multitude of reasons. The frist being that i think the last two books will be about Josh and Sophie. Other main reasons are that in most cases when i have read about or come across enchantresses they are female spellcasters who manipulate people. I think that we have seen Sophie use a little bit of manipulation when she convinces Josh to stick with Nick. Also from the little we gained from the Witch of Endor's memories it seems she may have manipulated beings around her including mars. Also an Enchantress (again based on conclusions i've made from other observations) normally are able to imbue magical traits and manipuate common items. Maybe in this case it could be considered the Aura as we know she has been working with Joan to manipulate her aura into armor. A third and as of now final reason ( i have basically no support for this one) is that i have a feeling that sophie will open the series(shes first character in The Alchemist if you forgot) and Close the series.
Those are the three main reasons i think she will be the enchantress.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Dec 4 08 4:27 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 04, 2008 01:05 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 01, 2008 04:47 am)

Sorry I've been busy the last couple of days. I think that Sophie could be the enchantress for a multitude of reasons. The frist being that i think the last two books will be about Josh and Sophie. Other main reasons are that in most cases when i have read about or come across enchantresses they are female spellcasters who manipulate people. I think that we have seen Sophie use a little bit of manipulation when she convinces Josh to stick with Nick. Also from the little we gained from the Witch of Endor's memories it seems she may have manipulated beings around her including mars. Also an Enchantress (again based on conclusions i've made from other observations) normally are able to imbue magical traits and manipuate common items. Maybe in this case it could be considered the Aura as we know she has been working with Joan to manipulate her aura into armor. A third and as of now final reason ( i have basically no support for this one) is that i have a feeling that sophie will open the series(shes first character in The Alchemist if you forgot) and Close the series.
Those are the three main reasons i think she will be the enchantress.

Those are some very strong reasons,Nalic.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Dec 4 08 12:53 PM

Josh almost turned bad in the Magician, and he's likely to turn bad anyways.

The prophecy went like "One to save the Earth, and one to destroy it"
So far, Sophie doesn't look like she's influenced under Dee and the Dark Elders.

And remember, Athena isn't going to be the Enchantress. She's an Elder of War and Wisdom in Greek Mythology, and certainly not a Humani.

Awakened/Immortal humani have done it so far (Flamel, Dee, Perenelle, etc.) and probably will for the rest of the series.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#40 [url]

Dec 4 08 1:41 PM

QUOTE (Machiavelli-1337 @ December 04, 2008 06:53 am)
Josh almost turned bad in the Magician, and he's likely to turn bad anyways.

The prophecy went like "One to save the Earth, and one to destroy it"
So far, Sophie doesn't look like she's influenced under Dee and the Dark Elders.

This is true but we also have to keep in mind that the one to destroy one to unite is how flamel interprets the prophecy, although its likely he is right it is not 100% certain.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help