Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 2 08 8:25 PM

Tags : :

Well, sadly here we are at the final book, what are your guesses for this installment? Who do you think will win at the final Summoning? Good or evil? Which side will the Enchantress be on?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 31 08 8:05 PM

I think the enchantress will be a super powerful female elder that is bad. Cause the pattern in the books kind of is Good then bad then good. Alchemist is good, Magician is bad, Soceress probably good since it is Perry most likely. I think it could be Hera or Athena one of them brought in to the storyline.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:35 AM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ October 31, 2008 09:05 pm)
I think the enchantress will be a super powerful female elder that is bad. Cause the pattern in the books kind of is Good then bad then good. Alchemist is good, Magician is bad, Soceress probably good since it is Perry most likely. I think it could be Hera or Athena one of them brought in to the storyline.

Ooh, I hadn't thought about the pattern that seems to be emerging in the books..very interesting point there Alex, and exciting candidates for the Enchantress! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/dance.gif

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 1 08 4:39 PM

I was thinking that too, but what if some people are pretending to be elders. I mean on the outside a lot of elders look human. Witch of Endor and Scatty both do. So maybe one or two books is a elder pretending to be an immortal human

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 2 08 3:18 PM

If I were a dark elder that wished to trick Flamel I would do it. Flamel and Perry do not know all the dark elders or elders. They just know most so it would not be hard. Plus the witch of endor kind of did pretend living among humans in the same place for hundreds of years.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Nov 2 08 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 02, 2008 04:18 pm)
If I were a dark elder that wished to trick Flamel I would do it. Flamel and Perry do not know all the dark elders or elders. They just know most so it would not be hard. Plus the witch of endor kind of did pretend living among humans in the same place for hundreds of years.

Can you explain your point there a bit more? I'm interested in that idea

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 3 08 12:35 AM

Well if I am a dark elder that looks human such as Scatty. I would pose as an immortal human that is against the dark elders. I would do this and help Flamel but after time lead him into a trap. Then the dark elders get the twins and Flamel and possibly Scatty. So why not have the enchantress be a dark elder posing as an immortal human? Not to be sexist or anything but I tend to see women as better actors than men so I would think it would be a woman dark elder.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 03, 2008 01:35 am)
Well if I am a dark elder that looks human such as Scatty. I would pose as an immortal human that is against the dark elders. I would do this and help Flamel but after time lead him into a trap. Then the dark elders get the twins and Flamel and possibly Scatty. So why not have the enchantress be a dark elder posing as an immortal human? Not to be sexist or anything but I tend to see women as better actors than men so I would think it would be a woman dark elder.

Surely though the strength of their auras would give them away? Dee's brimstone smell is really pungent..i am assuming that all dark siders would also have some unpleasant smell linked to their auras of course!

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:28 PM

I do not think Elders or Dark Elders have auras. Hecate used magic and she never had an aura flare up so just pretend to be an immortal human that is bad at magic or a regular human that is in on the secrets or be like Joan. Joan is an immortal human but does not use magic at all and does not know how to.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:30 PM

here's a question though - have all the immoral humans we have met so far (I know Gilgamesh is mentioned and is noted as being the oldest immortal human - but we haven't actually met him yet or gotten enough background for me to form any sort of conclusion) - been younger then Perry? I know that Machievelli is older then Dee and, if memory serves, St Germain is younger then Flamel (who I think is a little younger then Perry... but I could be remembering that wrong) - so unless they are older then Flamel and Perry it might be hard to pull that trick off. Just a thought **home to check my books for the right age order**

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:33 PM

You forgot Joan. I think Machevelli is the oldest we have met. Dee is a little younger than Flamel and I think Perry is only like a few years older than Flamel. Joan is younger than both Perry and Flamel. St. Germain is younger than all of them so far too. So here is in order from oldest to youngest if I am right.

Machevelli
Perry
Flamel
Joan
Dee
St. Germain

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 5 08 8:50 AM

Uhm, I thought Perry was roughly 10 yrs younger ..
Damn it, I wrote an English paper, where I included ages, but I have already handed it in, so I don't have the facts .
Some one tell me I'm right ? Bahahah .

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 6 08 2:54 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ November 05, 2008 08:46 pm)
it's 10 I do believe

Here you go...

Perry's real name is Perenelle: she is ten years older than me. But don't ever tell her I said that. p. 29, The Alchemyst

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Nov 6 08 3:03 AM

Thank you for that validation LAV!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply