Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Mar 19 09 6:06 PM

well,at least we know that the book is always better then the movie. Just like by Harry Potter (and specially by Eragon).

"People only think about what they need,never about what they are needed for"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Mar 19 09 6:49 PM

It is always like this, but still I love fantasy movies. BTW, if you want to visualize the characters, the series has a very nice Japanese site:
http://www.alchemyst.jp/
If you click the first hieroglyph from left to right you will see a menu. Select "Character". BTW, I don't know Japanese, but was lucky to find the pictures of the heroes.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Mar 20 09 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Darth Sparhawk @ March 20, 2009 09:37 pm)
Still the pictures are nice, at least I think so.

Yes I thought they were beautifully drawn too

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Mar 21 09 1:51 AM

QUOTE (bt12Mew @ March 20, 2009 07:34 pm)
Does a picture that is 300 pixels-width and 206 pixels height work as a signature???

This is a direct copy from our Code of Conduct, that I requested you review in my pm to you.

QUOTE (Code of Conduct)
As a guide, sig banner sizes should be no larger than those of the mod/admin teams ones, (the max being 100 pix high by 600 pix long) and if you wish to include pictures/photos in your post, please keep them small or provide thumbnails & links to save board space.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Mar 22 09 3:17 PM

QUOTE (Azumike @ March 22, 2009 04:01 am)
i have a question,
Where can i post a fan art?
since i really love to draw,
and i want to post some of my drawing ^^

you can submit it to [email protected] in jpg format and we will post it up in the gallery section of the website, for more information go to the Gallery Section of the website.

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Mar 23 09 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Darth Sparhawk @ March 19, 2009 01:49 pm)
It is always like this, but still I love fantasy movies. BTW, if you want to visualize the characters, the series has a very nice Japanese site:
If you click the first hieroglyph from left to right you will see a menu. Select "Character". BTW, I don't know Japanese, but was lucky to find the pictures of the heroes.

ooo love how the characters are drawn as well! Thanks for the link!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

Mar 24 09 3:24 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ March 23, 2009 07:40 am)
QUOTE (Darth Sparhawk @ March 19, 2009 01:49 pm)

ooo love how the characters are drawn as well! Thanks for the link!

The pictures of the characters are great! I love the pic of Scatty! Wish I could draw that well....

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 11 09 8:02 PM

I understands that persons as me who do not really speak about seen English that I am Swiss come on this forum, he(it) is brilliant!
I speak not very German but German and second language(tongue) in my country thus if ever I can help little ^^.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Jun 12 09 1:12 AM

QUOTE (La-fan-O @ June 11, 2009 09:02 pm)
I understands that persons as me who do not really speak about seen English that I am Swiss come on this forum, he(it) is brilliant!
I speak not very German but German and second language(tongue) in my country thus if ever I can help little ^^.

All nationalities are welcome here, and we very much appreciate the effort you make when you join in! flamelssecret/bow.gif

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jun 12 09 8:48 AM

I do my best to understand but that goes not too badly for the moment I indeed understand.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Shaneltz

Apprentice

#56 [url]

Jun 24 09 6:24 PM

I have a question...
How do I make a banner? I see like EVERYONE has one, and they look so cool and I was curious how I could make one and post it. Please help! Thanks!
p.s. LOVE THE SITE!! AMAZING!
-Shane

user posted image
"Have care, Nicholas Flamel, Alchemyst, lest you create something that will destroy us all."-Hekate, the Goddess with Three Faces

"The world has ended before, I'm sure it will end many times before the sun turns black."-The Witch of Endor

Aura Color: Neon Green Aura Scent: Lime Magic Specialty: Necromancy
Element: The Magic of Air

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#57 [url]

Jun 24 09 6:49 PM

QUOTE (Shaneltz @ June 24, 2009 02:24 pm)
I have a question...
How do I make a banner? I see like EVERYONE has one, and they look so cool and I was curious how I could make one and post it. Please help! Thanks!
p.s. LOVE THE SITE!! AMAZING!
-Shane

You make it any image software, mainly photoshop.

The size constraints you can have as a signature are listed in our Code of Conduct.

Once you create the image, you have to upload it onto the web, using something like photobucket.com.

Then you set it as your signature using the [ IMG ] tag.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#58 [url]

Jun 26 09 7:07 PM

guys, just a queston here. there are some people asking for a link to download the ebook for the Alchemyst. i tried giving them the link to the random house site but they can't seem to find it. i checked it my self and i can't find the link again. is there any other link or was the ebook taken down already?

appreciate it

oh, and is there anyway we can center the sig? i've tried and failed

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Jun 26 09 7:11 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 26, 2009 02:07 pm)
guys, just a queston here. there are some people asking for a link to download the ebook for the Alchemyst. i tried giving them the link to the random house site but they can't seem to find it. i checked it my self and i can't find the link again. is there any other link or was the ebook taken down already?

appreciate it

oh, and is there anyway we can center the sig? i've tried and failed

The free ebook was only available for a limited time, as a promotional offer.

As for centering the signature, I dont think there is currently anyway to do that on the forums.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#60 [url]

Jun 26 09 7:28 PM

just as i thought, and that's what i've been telling those people.

thanks SC! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help