Remove this ad

#261 [url]

May 15 12 1:24 PM

oh, I'm really sorry! I didn't know.. (

I think I'll just wait for Zephfire. If it's not meant to be released in silver foil, I have no choice but to buy it.

Sure, no problem! It didn't even cross my mind.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#262 [url]

May 15 12 5:43 PM

QUOTE (cpleen @ May 15, 2012 01:24 pm)
If it's not meant to be released in silver foil, I have no choice but to buy it.

In the past we've normally had the same books available with the US and usually the release is simultaneous. So my personal opinion is you will most probably get the book in hardback with the silver foil as well,unless the publishers have decided that the Philippines will only get the soft cover editions, and the paperbacks don't get the foil cover, I think.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#263 [url]

May 16 12 6:37 AM

QUOTE (cpleen @ May 15, 2012 02:24 pm)
oh, I'm really sorry! I didn't know.. (

I think I'll just wait for Zephfire. If it's not meant to be released in silver foil, I have no choice but to buy it.

Sure, no problem! It didn't even cross my mind.

I've had a thorough hunt around for you but i'm afraid I can't shed any light on this at all! From all the information I can see both the paperback and hardback should have silver foil, so the only thing that I can think of is that maybe the foiling just didn't work well with the paperback treatment and so they've had to adapt it slightly. I would be really interested to see what they have done there, if it's possible, could you post a photo of your copy up for me to see please?

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

May 16 12 2:36 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 16, 2012 06:37 am)
I've had a thorough hunt around for you but i'm afraid I can't shed any light on this at all! From all the information I can see both the paperback and hardback should have silver foil, so the only thing that I can think of is that maybe the foiling just didn't work well with the paperback treatment and so they've had to adapt it slightly. I would be really interested to see what they have done there, if it's possible, could you post a photo of your copy up for me to see please?

Sorry for all the hustle and thank you for answering my questions. I don't have the book yet, I’m beating my finals week. I'll buy the book as soon as I'm free.

Oh, last question. The others have said that the publishers might have decided not to publish the SILVER ONES in our region; I just want to know if that information might be definite.

Thanks again! flamelssecret/bow.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#265 [url]

May 16 12 3:03 PM

QUOTE (cpleen @ May 16, 2012 03:36 pm)

Sorry for all the hustle and thank you for answering my questions. I don't have the book yet, I’m beating my finals week. I'll buy the book as soon as I'm free.

Oh, last question. The others have said that the publishers might have decided not to publish the SILVER ONES in our region; I just want to know if that information might be definite.

I now have a copy of the paperback and I think I know what you mean, the majority of the cover is a silver grey and the raised details are foiled, does that sound like the version you saw?

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

May 22 12 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 16, 2012 03:03 pm)
QUOTE (cpleen @ May 16, 2012 03:36 pm)

I now have a copy of the paperback and I think I know what you mean, the majority of the cover is a silver grey and the raised details are foiled, does that sound like the version you saw?

I'm sorry, I haven't been able to post for awhile.

Yesterday I went to the same bookstore and found that the Enchantress was phased out. the sales lady said that it was released too early from it's original release date. So today I already bought it... Sorry, I can't post the photo it says about dynamic image.. Unlike you said, there are no raised details so there is also no foil. At the back of the book it says FOR INTERNATIONAL SALE. maybe the silver ones are only sold there..
Thanks again for everything.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#267 [url]

May 31 12 1:12 AM

can i pm someone to change my username

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

Jul 23 12 1:48 AM

Hello,guys.I have a problem with this forum,.I can post on most topics,but i can´t post in the "My,Questions" in The Michael Scott session,and a few othrers,Please help me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#269 [url]

Jul 23 12 1:59 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 23, 2012 01:48 am)
Hello,guys.I have a problem with this forum,.I can post on most topics,but i can´t post in the "My,Questions" in The Michael Scott session,and a few othrers,Please help me

I believe that it is because your membership is validating. You will be able to post in al topics soon enough, but I believe that there are some directions that you must follow.

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Jul 23 12 2:24 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 23, 2012 01:59 am)

I believe that it is because your membership is validating. You will be able to post in al topics soon enough, but I believe that there are some directions that you must follow.

what directions?

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#271 [url]

Jul 23 12 2:44 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 23, 2012 02:24 am)

what directions?

Um, I am not quite sure, but either it is something in your confirmation email or something like that, or you just have to wait a while or..I do not know, but it does seem that your membership is validating, and you will be able to post in all topics soon.

Quote    Reply   

#272 [url]

Jul 23 12 3:33 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 23, 2012 02:44 am)
QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 23, 2012 02:24 am)

what directions?

Um, I am not quite sure, but either it is something in your confirmation email or something like that, or you just have to wait a while or..I do not know, but it does seem that your membership is validating, and you will be able to post in all topics soon.

Okay,Then.Thanks Hippogriff

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#273 [url]

Jul 23 12 4:07 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 22, 2012 08:59 pm)

Yes that is correct. Birdguy you were unable to post because your membership was still validating and needed to be approved by an admin, but I have approved your membership now and you should be able to post throughout the forum.

Quote    Reply   

#274 [url]

Jul 23 12 4:29 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 23, 2012 04:07 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 22, 2012 08:59 pm)

Yes that is correct. Birdguy you were unable to post because your membership was still validating and needed to be approved by an admin, but I have approved your membership now and you should be able to post throughout the forum.

Thank you.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#275 [url]

Jul 23 12 12:59 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 23, 2012 03:33 am)
Okay,Then.Thanks Hippogriff

You are welcome, Birdguy. Happy to help.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help