Remove this ad

#241 [url]

Oct 18 11 3:11 PM

I just have a quick question...and I don't know how else to ask.

I've heard about the games, like The Apprentice and other ones like that. Do I have to pay for them or download them? And how do I play?
Thanks in advance for any help. I hope I asked this in the right thread...

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#242 [url]

Oct 18 11 3:15 PM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ October 18, 2011 11:11 am)
I just have a quick question...and I don't know how else to ask.

I've heard about the games, like The Apprentice and other ones like that. Do I have to pay for them or download them? And how do I play?
Thanks in advance for any help. I hope I asked this in the right thread...

They are free online flash games that we created based on the series. You can access through our Main Portal page.

The Apprentice

The Awakening

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#245 [url]

Dec 31 11 1:20 PM

QUOTE (deviana @ December 31, 2011 01:21 pm)
Hello everyone.
I'm new here and I wonder how do we get our aura color and scent? Thank you.

Hello Deviana and welcome to the forum!
You can find the answer to your question and also many helpful hints and tips about the forum in my post here: New member's F.A.Q, click here!

Hope that helps! If you need any further help, just ask!

Quote    Reply   

#246 [url]

Dec 31 11 10:56 PM

Hey everybody. Just registered today so I'm pretty new. I'm 15, I write books and a lot of people told me to read this series to give me a few ideas for a novel and so far I haven't gotten to it because I'm just totally stuck on this series haha. I'm from Stanfield OR. I've read the Hunger games series, HP, and Twilight. But yeah if somebody could give me a quick play-by-play of how things are done that would be great.

Aura:Onyx
Aura scent:Peanut Butter
Weapon: Caladblog
Magic Known: Fire Magic Mastered: none

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#247 [url]

Dec 31 11 11:56 PM

QUOTE (CaladblogWeilder @ December 31, 2011 10:56 pm)
Hey everybody. Just registered today so I'm pretty new. I'm 15, I write books and a lot of people told me to read this series to give me a few ideas for a novel and so far I haven't gotten to it because I'm just totally stuck on this series haha. I'm from Stanfield OR. I've read the Hunger games series, HP, and Twilight. But yeah if somebody could give me a quick play-by-play of how things are done that would be great.

Welcome to the forum CaladblogWeilder! I'm happy that you are enjoying the series and decided to join us. You can click on these to help you go about the site Code of Conduct and Frequently Asked Questions other that than we encourage a good flow of conversation and discussions, so enjoy!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#248 [url]

Mar 29 12 12:57 AM

Hi...I haven't been here for very long, but I'm already disatisfied with my username. Is there a way to change it?

user posted image
Aura: Purple Scent: Wet Earth after a Rain Fall during the Spring
Magic: Air, Water,Earth.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#249 [url]

Mar 29 12 2:10 AM

QUOTE (Flamelfreak700 @ March 28, 2012 07:57 pm)
Hi...I haven't been here for very long, but I'm already disatisfied with my username. Is there a way to change it?

yes pm me with what name you'd like to change to and I can change it for you

Quote    Reply   

#250 [url]

May 2 12 12:49 AM

Are you able to use the [you] piece of code?

Aura Color: Fire-Orange
Aura Scent: Phoenix Ashes
Magics Learned: Air,Fire,Water,Earth,Aether
Magics I Want to Learn: Necromancy, Scrying, Life Transferral

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#252 [url]

May 2 12 8:06 PM

how do you ad a image as a signuture i have the image but it wont let me add it

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#253 [url]

May 2 12 8:09 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 02, 2012 01:06 pm)
how do you ad a image as a signuture i have the image but it wont let me add it

Check out the FAQ section http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=368 and it should be able to walk you through how to add an image.

If it still won't let you add it, I would check the size of your image to make sure it is in line with the COC guidelines for image sizes.

hope this helps!

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#254 [url]

May 2 12 8:29 PM

it says Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#255 [url]

May 2 12 9:12 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 02, 2012 09:29 pm)
it says Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed

That's because you may have chosen an image that has animation embedded in it, and animated banners aren't allowed.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#256 [url]

May 2 12 9:14 PM

all right thanks for the help

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#257 [url]

May 15 12 12:22 PM

Hi there!
I'm sort of new here. I found and joined this forum when I finished five books in the series.

I was surprised, when I bought the Warlock about three weeks ago because it's in GOLD FOIL!! flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif So...I searched about the Enchantress and learned that it would be published in SILVER FOIL on May 22.

When I went to a bookstore today, I was really SHOCKED when I saw the Enchantress fresh on the shelves!! flamelssecret/love0030.gif but it was NOT IN SILVER FOIL.. It's your typical paperback book.
I'm just wondering why is it not in silver foil? and will there be a separate date when it comes to selling the silver ones? I'm itching to buy it but I'm really having doubts, because I want the one in SILVER FOIL.

I live in the Philippines by the way, and I'm sorry if I'm not that good in english.
sorry for the long post.

Thank you!

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#258 [url]

May 15 12 12:25 PM

QUOTE (cpleen @ May 15, 2012 08:22 pm)
Hi there!
I'm sort of new here. I found and joined this forum when I finished five books in the series.

I was surprised, when I bought the Warlock about three weeks ago because it's in GOLD FOIL!! flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif So...I searched about the Enchantress and learned that it would be published in SILVER FOIL on May 22.

When I went to a bookstore today, I was really SHOCKED when I saw the Enchantress fresh on the shelves!! flamelssecret/love0030.gif but it was NOT IN SILVER FOIL.. It's your typical paperback book.
I'm just wondering why is it not in silver foil? and will there be a separate date when it comes to selling the silver ones? I'm itching to buy it but I'm really having doubts, because I want the one in SILVER FOIL.

I live in the Philippines by the way, and I'm sorry if I'm not that good in english.
sorry for the long post.

Thank you!

youre english is great probably better than mine but you should ask zephire

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#260 [url]

May 15 12 1:14 PM

QUOTE (cpleen @ May 15, 2012 08:10 am)
Thank you merlin67!

But how can I ask him??

Zephfire is a her, and you can ask by sending a PM to her or simply waiting for a response here in this thread, she is on the forums daily. Although I believe the publisher is the only one who has control over the covers and how they look. And if it was released without the silver foil, odds are that's how it was intended to be released in your country.

In addition I will add that the release in your country is super early and ahead of the release date so if you do choose to buy it then please note we on the forums are currently under a spoiler lockdown and ask that you please not discuss The Enchantress until appropriate discussion threads are opened in the coming weeks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help