Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jun 22 11 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 13, 2011 02:29 pm)
QUOTE (TheDeathlessLord @ June 13, 2011 02:59 pm)
I have a question.
I have tried to post recently, in the Michael questions thread, and in finished the warlock, marethyu thread. Both times, i clicked post, and it would go to the screen where it says something like we ares reviewing your post, or click here to skip and post. Than input would automatically load the page I was posting to, but with no posts. Why can I not post?

That is because you are on post moderation. This was explained in your pm. To see what this means again please go to FAQ

Thanks.
Sorry for posting the spoiler, but I was wondering, since we are now allowed to post warlock info, can I ask again? Thanks.

Aura Color: Sun-glow
Aura Scent: Caramel
Magics Mastered: Fire , Water , Earth , Air , Aether , Alchemy , Necromancy, Time , Thought , and The Words of Power
Weapon: The Legendary Staff of Power

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#222 [url]

Jun 22 11 10:44 PM

QUOTE (TheDeathlessLord @ June 22, 2011 04:40 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 13, 2011 02:29 pm)
QUOTE (TheDeathlessLord @ June 13, 2011 02:59 pm)
I have a question.
I have tried to post recently, in the Michael questions thread, and in finished the warlock, marethyu thread. Both times, i clicked post, and it would go to the screen where it says something like we ares reviewing your post, or click here to skip and post. Than input would automatically load the page I was posting to, but with no posts. Why can I not post?

That is because you are on post moderation. This was explained in your pm. To see what this means again please go to FAQ

Thanks.
Sorry for posting the spoiler, but I was wondering, since we are now allowed to post warlock info, can I ask again? Thanks.

yes you are free to post it now just make sure its not in one of the threads marked as spoiler free.

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Aug 6 11 2:32 AM

I wanted to know about the whole Aura/Scent fiasco. Do I need to get permission to put that in my signature, or can I just puy Aura: Orange Scent: Autumn Wind? I'm really curious to know.

"From a person that has been through 5 near-death experiences, remember that life shouldn't be taken for granted. It'll get tough no matter what, but those are the times you need to smile the most and get tougher. Because if you let the fear of living beat you, you lose sight of why you want to be in this world; you lose sight of everything, including the people that care about you, whom you decided to leave behind..."

Aura: Yellow Scent: Autumn Wind Element(s): Fire Earth Air

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#224 [url]

Aug 6 11 2:36 AM

QUOTE (Winged Goddess Nike @ August 05, 2011 08:32 pm)
I wanted to know about the whole Aura/Scent fiasco. Do I need to get permission to put that in my signature, or can I just puy Aura: Orange Scent: Autumn Wind? I'm really curious to know.

as long as its not a black, gold or silver aura as those are specially awarded by michael you can just put it in your signature, however make sure you do not exceed the 4 lines of text rule for signatures that is stated in the code of conduct.

Quote    Reply   

#225 [url]

Aug 6 11 2:40 AM

Alright! Thank you for answering my question!

"From a person that has been through 5 near-death experiences, remember that life shouldn't be taken for granted. It'll get tough no matter what, but those are the times you need to smile the most and get tougher. Because if you let the fear of living beat you, you lose sight of why you want to be in this world; you lose sight of everything, including the people that care about you, whom you decided to leave behind..."

Quote    Reply   

#226 [url]

Aug 6 11 10:35 AM

Hey, so random question that might be considered canon... Is there a ranking system to the special auras? Is Black a higher achievement than gold, or silver? Michael seems to be giving them out specifically, hinting that they might have some significance...

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Aug 7 11 2:19 AM

From what my mom's friends (psychic community of Florida) have told me, gold, silver and white are considered the purest auras. It has something to do with their nature. :3

Quote    Reply   

#228 [url]

Aug 15 11 10:36 PM

flamelssecret/wall_.gif For some reason, it wont count all my post... It says I have 6, But I know I have more... flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

Nevermind! It is fixed!

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#229 [url]

Aug 16 11 1:11 AM

QUOTE (Zinai @ August 15, 2011 04:36 pm)
flamelssecret/wall_.gif For some reason, it wont count all my post... It says I have 6, But I know I have more... flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

Nevermind! It is fixed!

Many of the threads in the general section and games section have the post count turned off.

Quote    Reply   

#230 [url]

Aug 16 11 5:11 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 16, 2011 01:11 am)
QUOTE (Zinai @ August 15, 2011 04:36 pm)

Nevermind! It is fixed!

Many of the threads in the general section and games section have the post count turned off.

Okay, got it! Thanks! flamelssecret/right-icon20.gif

Mastered Element- Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Aug 19 11 5:48 PM

I'm a new member and I was wondering how do you add a banner, and your scent and aura? It seems really cool. thank

Aura Colour: Sea Green
Scent: Orchid , Coconut and Sea Breeze
Elemental Magics: Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#232 [url]

Aug 19 11 5:53 PM

QUOTE (LUNA PUNICEUS @ August 19, 2011 11:48 am)
I'm a new member and I was wondering how do you add a banner, and your scent and aura? It seems really cool. thank

If you go to the F.A.Q, click here! Page i think that will answer all your questions

Quote    Reply   

#233 [url]

Sep 10 11 4:11 PM

Why is it not counting my post correctly...?

Mastered Element- Earth

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#234 [url]

Sep 10 11 5:11 PM

QUOTE (Zinai @ September 10, 2011 10:11 am)
Why is it not counting my post correctly...?

not all sections of the forums contribute to your post count for instance general chat and the games sections do not contribute.

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

Oct 11 11 8:43 PM

Do you know how to get the little signature pictures with your names and a quote in it? I'd really like to have my own if possible!

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Oct 11 11 9:20 PM

Thanks!

Please take a few moments to read our Forum Coc, one word/one smiley posts are not allowed. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#238 [url]

Oct 11 11 9:23 PM

You're welcome. And also, one word posts are banned, so you should probably edit that post before a mod/admin sees it.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#239 [url]

Oct 18 11 10:20 AM

i just found out that if you press on my name (ads0504) it says my time is 10:20 A.M. when its really 6:20A.M. so how do i fix it?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#240 [url]

Oct 18 11 12:46 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ October 18, 2011 04:20 am)
i just found out that if you press on my name (ads0504) it says my time is 10:20 A.M. when its really 6:20A.M. so how do i fix it?

I the top right hand corner of the screen go to my controls then on the menu on the left select board options. Then you can change your timezone. If the time is still off by an hour make sure you select or deselect the daylight savings time box as appropriate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help