Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 7 09 8:46 AM

Ahh but which side she will be on we will never know. Well, I hope she comes over to the good side. We don't really have any cool half-breed elders on the good side, well... yet

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:24 PM

Back to The Morrigan, so which side do you think she will end up on?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:29 PM

i think she was, is and will be on the bad, or dark i should say because nobody in this world is bad, its just their decisions that are bad, and everybody has a potential of improving, but i think some go beyond the point of no return like morrigan has....

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:35 PM

Hmm, yes yes. I do see where you are coming from, considering how she is described in the books.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:43 PM

Hmm, thats interesting. Can you tell me more about that? It almost sound like an Enchantry spell.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:49 PM

Hmm, wow possibly The Morrigan could be the enchantress?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Jun 7 09 2:19 PM

Can't give it to one twin and not the other... thats a tad unfair.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jun 7 09 2:45 PM

Hmm, so you mean one book but for both, like both of them are warlock/witch or both are enchanters?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jun 7 09 3:07 PM

Ahh, but we've only met one.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 7 09 3:41 PM

Yes, and if the morrigan is the enchantress it could mean that a new pattern for the last trilogy being that the title characters are next gen.

But yes Morrigan for Enchantress.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help