Remove this ad

#241 [url]

Dec 22 10 9:32 AM

QUOTE (Blazing star @ November 30, 2008 11:00 pm)
QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ November 30, 2008 05:11 am)
Bellus that wallpaper you made is my favorite of all the ones available on the site.

Ahhh thanks Vinter!
I have another one coming soon for another character! Look for it! Hopefully flamelssecret/pray.gif this week!

Yay! Another great Wallpaper!

flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif i downloaded both of them.
anyhoo: i like the morrigan, she's so mysterious. i also like her flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif sisters; Badb and Macha. i think it is sooo brave of them to distract the ocean god(whose name hath slippeth my mind) and then, soo cool how they join perry on the escaping boat. i fear for areop-enap, though. she is left behind in the process.
and yeah- she has wings. but when perry asked macha/badb if they could fly her off the island, they said no because they have bird's bones. so part of their nonexistent dna is aviator(bird), and bone like that are not meant to carry a full person AND fly.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#242 [url]

Dec 22 10 6:11 PM

@AE-sister24: You don't have to put the spoiler smilie up anymore, because the spoiler ban was lifted a while ago.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#243 [url]

Dec 22 10 9:59 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ December 22, 2010 06:11 pm)
@AE-sister24:  You don't have to put the spoiler smilie up anymore, because the spoiler ban was lifted a while ago.

okay, thanks. i must've missed that while reading the forum somewhere. but i think i put that up there (the spoiler smilie) to warn people who havent read the Necromancer w/o reading about the spoiler uplift.
oh- flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif and on all of my posts where i shortened my name(because i was talking to myself) i shortened it wrong. you're right archon14, it is AE sister24 (or AE/ae sis24).
wait- and if there is a spoiler ban on a topic, then why do we have a spoiler smilie? flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#244 [url]

Jan 5 11 12:00 AM

I have a question for everyone. Does anyone know were the Morrigan is? They haven't mentioned her sence the Sorceress when her sisters took control of her. Is she still on Alcatraz?

Aura: Purple Scent: Banana Muffins
Elder Master: Lord Tammuz
Magic Element: Water
Trained In: Sorcery and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

#245 [url]

Jan 5 11 12:27 AM

I think she left the island with Perenelle.
Also, remember that the Sorceress was on two days ago in book time, so its not like she just vanished.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#246 [url]

Jan 5 11 5:44 PM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 22, 2010 10:59 pm)

wait- and if there is a spoiler ban on a topic, then why do we have a spoiler smilie? flamelssecret/idk.gif

The spoiler bans are there because at the time the posts were made there were members that had not had the chance to read the book due to staggered release dates.

Quote    Reply   

#247 [url]

Jan 6 11 5:51 PM

okay thanks!
badb and macha left the island with perenelle

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#248 [url]

Jan 12 11 7:19 PM

The last members of the High Kings of Ireland of the Tuatha De Danann were three brothers who shared rule and would rotate authority every year there names were... Mac Cuill, Mac Cecht, and Mac Greine interesting right.

Quote    Reply   

#249 [url]

Jan 18 11 2:01 AM

I wonder if "The Morrigan" will regain control over her body again.Even though i dont like badb and macha because theyre horrible. i think the world is a little better off without her.

Quote    Reply   

#250 [url]

Jan 18 11 2:54 AM

QUOTE (Atlantis @ January 18, 2011 02:01 am)
I wonder if "The Morrigan" will regain control over her body again.Even though i dont like badb and macha because theyre horrible. i think the world is a little better off without her.

she can if she's powerful enough to subdue her sisters...

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#251 [url]

Jan 26 11 3:30 AM

what ever happened to morrigan after she and perry escaped alcatraz?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#252 [url]

Jan 26 11 3:53 AM

She had an eyrie in San Bernadino, I believe it was.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#254 [url]

Aug 1 11 2:02 AM

how does everyone imagine the morrigan?
personally I imagine her dressed in Alexander McQueen, because most of his clothing was so theatrical
like the Dress from his "Horn of Plenty" collection

what about you?

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

Quote    Reply   

#255 [url]

Aug 2 11 3:18 AM

i imagine her somewhat to have an Angelina Jolie vibe (think Salt, black hair), with leather skin tight suit and her cloak of feathers.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#256 [url]

Aug 25 11 4:31 AM

Atlantis why do you think Badb and Macha are more horrible then their sister? I think the Badb is the kindest of the three personally.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#257 [url]

Sep 20 11 12:21 PM

What was the Morrigen the godess of? I tought it was death, but some say battle

``There is a time when you are rigth, and you know you must figth´´ Michael Jackson
εν το παν - All is one

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#259 [url]

Sep 20 11 1:10 PM

QUOTE (ShadowGirl @ September 20, 2011 12:21 pm)
What was the Morrigen the godess of? I tought it was death, but some say battle

You can check the Online Codex for more on The Morrigan here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#260 [url]

Sep 22 11 7:48 PM

Thanks

I just found a site, were is said that The Morrigan tried to seduce Cuchulain(spelled) flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif , but he said no, and she killed him, wich would explain the crow that apears in the flashback of his death.

Please do NOT double post. Use 'EDIT' to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

``There is a time when you are rigth, and you know you must figth´´ Michael Jackson
εν το παν - All is one

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help