Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Sep 15 10 2:40 PM

QUOTE (Mindless Babe @ September 15, 2010 02:20 am)
I feel kinda bad that the morrigan never had a chance to eat the juicy and legendary perenelle flamel. hehe! I know it was probably mouth watering for her to have perenelle be so close yet so far away!

And is it just me or does anyone else think it was a little cruel for perenelle to taunt the morrigan when she had defeated her with the help of Areop-Enap. (in the magican chapter 53 page one) I think it was uncalled for in some ways...but then again i can see the joy in it

Well, she was going to eat her memories....I would be pretty upset too.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

Oct 23 10 8:08 PM

Does anyone know if the Morrigan will fight for the humani or the Dark Elders, because it seemed as if she turned good again in The Sorceress, but I am not so sure that she will fight for them.I know that the Macha and Badb have taken over but still I'm not sure about them either. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Oct 28 10 6:52 AM

well the Macha and Badb has only helped Perenelle out of a debt of freeing them from the Morrigan's spell. so we can't be too sure of their real intentions. probably they won't take sides also, just like Pally.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#224 [url]

Oct 28 10 7:17 AM

Most importantly, at the end of The Sorceress, Perry says a debt has been repaid, so we definitely shouldn't be expecting anything from the The Crow Goddess in terms of allegiance

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#225 [url]

Oct 28 10 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 28, 2010 02:17 am)
Most importantly, at the end of The Sorceress, Perry says a debt has been repaid, so we definitely shouldn't be expecting anything from the The Crow Goddess in terms of allegiance

I agree, the question is, who will remain in control of the Morrigan's body, and how will those allegiances align. I know the crow goddess will not lay down quietly forever while her sisters babd and macha control the body. But for the time being I think we can trust babd and macha to at least for the time being, to remain neutral as far as Perry is concerned. The question is when will the balance be tipped with this character and when or if the morrigan will make a reappearance and I pretty sure we will be seeing her again, and she wont be happy.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#226 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:05 AM

I really expecting her to make an appearance in the next book mainly because she is one of the major characters we need to work around to properly interpret the Prophecy

And the Immortal is allied with the Crow...

Immortals so far she has/had allegiance with Perenelle and Dee

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#227 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:13 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 30, 2010 08:05 am)
I really expecting her to make an appearance in the next book mainly because she is one of the major characters we need to work around to properly interpret the Prophecy

And the Immortal is allied with the Crow...

Immortals so far she has/had allegiance with Perenelle and Dee

"And the Queen's man is allied with the Crow.."

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#228 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:23 AM

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I blame it to lack of sleep ahahahaha flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

okay the part with the immortal says... the immortal must train the mortal? LOL

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#229 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:38 AM

Here you go:
The two that are one, the one that is all.
There will come a time when the Book is taken
And the Queen's man is allied with the Crow
Then the Elder will step out of the Shadows
And the immortal must train the mortal.
The two that are one must become the one that is all.

Can you guys think of another candidate for the.. "Crow"? flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#230 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:43 AM

Yes, thanks! I made had to make a mental run down twice before I posted the previous post.

No, I can't find any other candidate for the 'Crow' unless you consider Huggin and what's-his-name - Odin's pets - crow.
I'm thinking three Crow Goddess - The Morrigan, Badb, Macha - is more than enough to handle

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#233 [url]

Oct 31 10 7:13 PM

I know this is a longshot here (and slightly off-topic too)... but what if it means Machiavelli being aligned with someone of the Crow Indian Tribe?

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#234 [url]

Nov 2 10 2:58 AM

I like the morrigan. crows are awesome. it's actually been proven that they are smarter than chimps. they use tools, speak two complex dialects, and hold funerals to mourn their dead. they can also complete a three step process to get a reward.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

Dec 18 10 9:49 PM

Does the Morrigan have wings?

I thought she just had a feathered cloak, but a couple of my friends say she had giant crow wings...

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#236 [url]

Dec 18 10 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ December 18, 2010 03:49 pm)
Does the Morrigan have wings?

I thought she just had a feathered cloak, but a couple of my friends say she had giant crow wings...

she has wings and a cloak. Perenelle asked her if she could fly her off the island, and she said no, and when perry esacped the crow goddess flew to meet her on the boat, well babd and macha did but they share her body.

Quote    Reply   

#237 [url]

Dec 18 10 11:38 PM

Oh. I thought the cloak gave her the ability to fly. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Dec 19 10 1:55 AM

I thought that at first too, but like Space said, she has wings. She can even be seen in the Sorceress stitching her cloak back together.

Aura Color: Dark Yellow Scent: Warm Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Magics; Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#239 [url]

Dec 21 10 2:45 AM

Here's a quote for you

QUOTE (The Sorceress @ p437)
Huge black wings flapped and snapped, and she watched the Crow Goddess come spiraling down off the top of the lighthouse and float gently to the wharf almost directly below her.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Dec 21 10 3:05 AM

Thanks Moviebuff!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help