Remove this ad

#261 [url]

Apr 4 11 1:50 AM

~Who are your favourite authors?
L.J. Smith, Rick Riordan, Michael Scott, and Psudonymous Bosch (Hehehe)

~What are your favourite genres?
Fantasy, Sci-fi, ghost stories and scary stories, poetry

~What is your all time #1 favourite book?
...How can someone have ONE favorite book? Its impossible!

~What else are you reading right now?
Im re-reading Sorceress and im actually reading... uh. i cant remember the title. Though it has to do with Greek mythology.

~If you could name one book that left you speechless or made a huge mark on your life or imagination, what is it?
The Dance. Its a kids book and a picture book and i dont know the author but its been my favorite book since i could read. It makes me cry.

Aura: Bright Yellow
Scent: Buttered Popcorn

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Oct 19 11 7:30 AM

Fave Authors: JK Rowling, KA Applegate, and many more... and of course Mr. Michael Scott

Fave Genres: Sci-fi, Young-Adult fiction, Fantasy, anything about supernatural and spiritual..

#1 Fave Book: So far, all of them are my faves

What I'm reading right now: None at the moment, maybe if had bought a new one

If you could name one book that left you speechless or made a huge mark on your life or imagination, what is it?: The Hut by... I forgot the name of the author as I just borrowed it at the public library. It's a story of a father who loses his daughter at the hand of a killer, and sought peace in the Hut in the middle of a forest far from home to heal his broken heart..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#263 [url]

Oct 21 11 2:23 PM

Authors: JK Fowling, JRR Tolkien, Sarah Prineas, Anthony Horowitz, Coin Colfer, Christopher Paolini, Douglas Adams, Michael Scott

Genre: fantasy, action/adventure, scifi

Favorite Book: any book that fits in the above genres

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Oct 21 11 7:07 PM

Favorite Authors: Alexandre Dumas; Michael Scott; William Shakespeare

Favorite Genres: Children's Literature! (anything ranging from Harry Potter to The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel to Children of the Lamp, etc.; The Classics (The Three Musketeers, etc)

What I'm reading now: Romeo and Juliet

A book that left me speechless: Richard III, by William Shakespeare. I was not expecting to enjoy that one as much as I did.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#265 [url]

Nov 19 11 2:38 AM

Who are you favourite authors?
J.K. Rowling,(Is this how you spell it?)Michael Scott, Eoin Colfer, and Mary Downing Hahn.

What are your favourite genres?
Fantacy, magic,action/adventure, that sort of thing

What is your all time #1 favourite book?
Tie between Warlock and Harry Potter 7

What else are you reading right now?
Mainly all Sunshine State required books and my own books.

If you could name one book that left you speechless or made a huge mark on your life or imagination, what is it?
Twilight series(can't chose)made me think differently about our good friend flamelssecret/vamp.gif Scatty.

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Dec 9 11 4:30 PM

Who are your favourite authors?
Michael Scott, Rick Riordan, C.S Lewis, John Tolkien, and Roger Lancelyn Green
What are your favourite genres?
Fantasy and a 2nd choice would be Science Fiction
What is your all time #1 favourite book?
I can't say I have a Favorite all of the books I read I like
J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the rings: Fellowship of the Ring
If you could name one book that left you speechless or made a huge mark on your life or imagination, what is it?
When i was small i didnt like reading but after I read a Roald Dahl book. I became a book worm. They aren't speechless or anything they just made me like reading

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#267 [url]

Jan 1 12 12:04 PM

Who are your favorite authors?
I like many authors, Michael Scott, Christopher Paolini, Philip Pullman, Eoin Colfer, J.K. Rowling,
C. S. Lewis (Narnia 4ever ), I cant remember them all right now

What are your favorite genres?
I like fantasy, sci-fi and detective stories.

What is your all time #1 favorite book?
Its hard to say, i truly love books from Scott, but #1 would probably be a His Dark Materials from Philip Pullman
its The Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass in one book. I <3 that

Iam reading Artemis Fowl - The Atlantis Complex from E. Colfer, and The Legend of Crabat from someone named Otfried Preu├čler.

Thats hard question. When I finished The Warlock, I wasnt able to think of normal things. But if i must choose only one book it would be His Dark Materials from P. Pullman again. I wasnt able to think normaly few days i read that. An idea of many worlds divided only by a thin invisible curtain is... very hard to describe its... so huge . Even now I am thinking about it. I am thinking about it before I go sleep, all the time . So this book forever changed my imagination and thinking.

Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#268 [url]

Apr 29 12 10:14 PM

fantasy and sci fi and EVERYTHING

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help