Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Feb 5 13 5:40 PM

Tags : : , , ,

As part of the 50th Anniversary for Doctor Who,  BBC and Penguin are releasing 11 Ebooks, one per month, to represent each of the 11 doctors. Today Michael Scott was named as the author of the next Ebook entitled, The Nameless City, which is centered around the second doctor. The Nameless City, which releases on February 23, 2013, can be preordered now for £1-99.

The story synopsis reads as follows:
When Jamie McCrimmon brings the Second Doctor a mysterious book, little does he realise the danger contained within its pages. The book transports the TARDIS to a terrifying glass city on a distant world, where the Archons are intent on getting revenge on the Time Lord for an ancient grudge.
For more information and to read an excerpt - http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/50th-anniversary-short-the-nameless-city-45042.htm

Please join in congratulating Michael on his upcoming release. I know we'll all be looking forward to reading this new story! Thumbsup

user posted image
"The Dark Elders valued their privacy; their preference was for quiet, out-of-the-way places- small islands, patches of desert, countries like Switzerland..." - The Alchemyst
Aura:Teal Scent:Strawberry Cheesecake
Follow me on Twitter

Last Edited By: Spacecadet Feb 5 13 5:45 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#1 [url]

Feb 7 13 11:06 AM

Ermahgerd! Yay! I think I'm gonna cry... I just.... YAY!

Cannot wait for this ebook to come out.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help