Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#21 [url]

Jun 21 12 7:58 PM

Omg! This is so awesome, congratulations Mr Scott!!

And it's being done in Australia... the cherry on top! I could just implode right now.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:10 AM

I'm excited to hear that production for the first movie is going forward! flamelssecret/clap3.gif And Michael himself writing the screenplay is just the icing on the cake. Now that we know that filming is expected to start February 2013, I think we can guess that the film might be released either late 2013 or sometime in 2014!

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#24 [url]

Jun 23 12 4:54 PM

congrats Michael hopefully their might be a premiere in Ireland in dublin as thats your home turf if their is ill sure try make my way their

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 24 12 7:18 PM

There's finally going to be a movie!!! If it's being produced by an australian company does that mean the characters are going to have australian accents?

user posted image
Aura: Blue
Scent: Juniper
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 25 12 2:35 AM

Well now that we can rest easy knowing the screen play won't totally butcher the series... the question becomes will the actors be able to do it justice?

In any event, right on! Can't wait! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#27 [url]

Jun 25 12 4:17 AM

What we need for casting Josh and Sophie are two <20 year old kids who won't age at all during the film and the rest of the series.

Now, we need to get our hands on the Codex and find the recipe for the elixir of life ... I'll check eBay!...

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#28 [url]

Jun 25 12 9:09 AM

I'm actually interested as to how they're going to cast Hekate...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#29 [url]

Jun 25 12 1:22 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 25, 2012 04:09 am)
I'm actually interested as to how they're going to cast Hekate...

probably as two or possibly three separate actresses.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Jun 30 12 2:29 AM

Congratulations Michael!
As a red-headed Irish person this is great news for me!!! Is there any information on auditions if there are going to be any, yet does anybody know? or better yet does anybody know where to actually find out information about auditions? hopefully Mr Scott himself sees this reply and gets the chance to answer! i know a lot of his Irish fans are wondering the same thing! there are a lot of great Scathachs in hiding over here

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#32 [url]

Jul 2 12 6:18 AM

I've been thinking the same thing for most Australian fans too! I really want to know whether there'll be auditions over here, considering an Australian film company is now associated with the series. Fingers crossed I guess...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jul 25 12 8:46 PM

I don't know whether this is an appropriate post on this feed, but seeing as others are asking as well.....
How will we know whether or not casting as started or been determined? Also, if it has not yet been determined, when and where are auditions?
again, I apologize if this is an inappropriate post, but i feel greatly interested in being apart of this experience.
I know I said this earlier, but congrats Mr. Scott on such amazing progress on such an amazing series! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Aug 3 12 5:14 AM

This is gonna be soo awesome~! Congratulations Mr. Scott flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I like how a lot of us are looking for casting auditions........I too, am looking forward to when there would be notice for it. flamelssecret/pray.gif

I hope the cast that is picked can switch accents well, considering the majority of the characters are over hundreds of years old, so even if they learned the different languages, I'm sure they would have mastered the accents as well.

Congratulations again ^^

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Aug 6 12 2:31 AM

YES!!! CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!! for everyone who is making this amazing movie possible we thank you!!!!! we appreciate being told of this! keep us all updated here!!
sincerely
your loyal fans!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help