Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 15 12 4:37 AM

QUOTE (Ptolemy @ May 14, 2012 09:00 pm)
I think I will have to calculate just how far away Naperville is from Minneapolis. Now that I am taking vacations I may have to join the fun.

P, Its 407 miles or 655 km. Well worth the drive if you ask me!

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

May 15 12 1:26 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ May 15, 2012 04:37 am)
QUOTE (Ptolemy @ May 14, 2012 09:00 pm)
I think I will have to calculate just how far away Naperville is from Minneapolis.  Now that I am taking vacations I may have to join the fun.

P, Its 407 miles or 655 km. Well worth the drive if you ask me!

I agree! Lol.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

May 15 12 1:31 PM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 14, 2012 10:53 pm)

Aw SC, I was hoping to see you again this year too! Hopefully a St. Louis date will pop up for you though

And Mandragora, hopefully I'll see you there, if you're planning on going to the Naperville one.

I know when I found out the date I was so upset. Curse responsibilities!

but alas, you will have to hold up the forum contingent without me flamelssecret/crying.gif

Maybe next year for Earthlords flamelssecret/pray.gif

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 15 12 7:47 PM

I am still hoping for another Colorado date...but I am glad Mr Scott made it out here last time, so if not this time, at least I got the last one

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

May 15 12 7:59 PM

Maybe they'll add a stop somewhere between Florida and Illinois....I'm holding out for Atlanta, which is only a 4 hours drive from me, or Pensacola FL maybe. Anything would be worth the drive to me, but I still have another 3 months until I have a liscence, and i'm not entirely sure my older sister would drive me to Illinois. flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

May 15 12 9:15 PM

Time to go ask my mother if I can skip school to drive two hours to DC...

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

May 16 12 11:47 AM

Last year we had to drive to Illinois, too. I was hoping he could come to Wisconsin this year. Oh well... time to start convincing dad to drive us again!

**Image too large - Removed by staff**
Aura Color: Indigo
Magical Scent: Sweet Pea

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

May 16 12 3:31 PM

Also hoping for an Ireland signing! flamelssecret/pray.gif

Dublin would be nice, or even Cork since that where I'm in University... flamelssecret/innocent.gif flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

May 20 12 4:03 PM

We now have the rest of the confirmed dates for the USA leg of Michael's Enchantress signing tour, we hope that all of you lucky members that can make it to an event have a great time when you meet him, don't forget to let him know that you're a member as he always likes to know you're there!
If you take any photos and would like to post them on the forum (don't forget to get your parent's permission if you're under 16 please!) then contact myself, Hitman, Spacecadet or Godsryche and we'll help you get them posted.

Washington,DC
May 22nd at 4.30PM
Politics and Prose,
5015 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington,
DC 20008

Plantation,FLA
May 24th at 7PM
Barnes & Noble,
Broward Mall
591 South University Dr
Plantation,
FL 33324

Austin, TX
May 26th at 3PM
603 North Lamar Boulevard,
Austin,
TX 78703

Southlake,TX
May 27th at 2PM
Barnes & Noble,
Southlake Town Square
1430 Plaza Place
Southlake,
TX 76092

Naperville,IL
May 29th at 7PM
Anderson's Bookshop,
123 West Jefferson Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540

Skokie, IL
May 30th at 7PM
Barnes & Noble,
Old Orchard
55 Old Orchard Center
Skokie,
IL 60077

Palo Alto, CA
May 31st at 6:30PM
74 Town & Country Village
Palo Alto
CA 94301

El Cerrito, CA
June 1st at 6PM
Barnes & Noble,
El Cerrito Plaza
6050 El Cerrito Plaza
El Cerrito,
CA 94530

San Diego, CA
June 2nd at 2PM
Mysterious Galaxy SD
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Suite #302
San Diego,
CA 92111

San Diego, CA
June 3rd at 2:30PM
La Jolla Library
7555 Draper Avenue,
La Jolla
CA 92037-4802

Pasadena, CA
June 6th at 7pm[/u][/b]
Vroman's Bookstore,
695 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena,
CA 91101

There are plans in discussion for a short Canadian tour as Michael mentioned recently, these plans are still being finalised so we have no further details for you on those dates yet, but as soon as we know..you will!

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

May 20 12 6:14 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 08, 2012 01:13 am)

Washington,DC

May 22nd at 4.30PM
Politics and Prose,
5015 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20008

Michael is always happy to know when members of the forum attend the events, so if you're lucky enough to make it to one of these events make sure to say 'Hello' to him and let him know you're a member!
We welcome your photos from the events too! If you're not sure how to post them and keep them within forum rules size, please ask a member of the team to help you.

See you there, Michael!! We're bringing the whole family flamelssecret/hyper_.gif .

I personally will not be driving after the event -- I will be busy flamelssecret/read.gif ... heh heh. There's also a distinct possibility I might not make it to work the next day...lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

May 21 12 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Kinyen @ May 20, 2012 06:14 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 08, 2012 01:13 am)

Washington,DC

May 22nd at 4.30PM
Politics and Prose,
5015 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20008

Michael is always happy to know when members of the forum attend the events, so if you're lucky enough to make it to one of these events make sure to say 'Hello' to him and let him know you're a member!
We welcome your photos from the events too! If you're not sure how to post them and keep them within forum rules size, please ask a member of the team to help you.

See you there, Michael!! We're bringing the whole family flamelssecret/hyper_.gif .

I personally will not be driving after the event -- I will be busy flamelssecret/read.gif ... heh heh. There's also a distinct possibility I might not make it to work the next day...lol
Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

May 21 12 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 20, 2012 11:03 am)

Austin, TX
May 26th at 3PM
603 North Lamar Boulevard,
Austin,
TX 78703

Southlake,TX
May 27th at 2PM
Barnes & Noble,
Southlake Town Square
1430 Plaza Place
Southlake,
TX 76092

I so wish that there was on in Houston. Austin and Dallas are a little too far to travel for a day trip!

As it is, I'll be swinging by Barnes and Noble on Tuesday on my way home from work to pick up Enchantress.

~baseballblondie~
Aura - red Scent - vanilla

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#54 [url]

May 21 12 1:06 PM

QUOTE (idroidman @ May 21, 2012 05:32 am)
will there be an international book signing tour?  flamelssecret/pray.gif

I will be very happy if there was one, unfortunately there is only the US tour (possibly Canada too). I'll keep my fingers crossed for one in the future thought.
You can also find Michael's response to the most asked questions here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

May 22 12 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 20, 2012 12:03 pm)
There are plans in discussion for a short Canadian tour as Michael mentioned recently, these plans are still being finalised so we have no further details for you on those dates yet, but as soon as we know..you will!

Patiently waiting to hear about those Canadian dates and locations! *fingers crossed*

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#56 [url]

May 22 12 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ May 22, 2012 08:45 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 20, 2012 12:03 pm)

Patiently waiting to hear about those Canadian dates and locations! *fingers crossed*

Toronto please toronto flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

May 23 12 1:01 AM

It was a complete honor and pleasure to meet you today and listen to your talk. What great insight. My family loved it . Sorry about having you do all that signing, but the series now means even more to us because the books literally have your personal touch .

I meant to ask: who's idea was it to do the rough-cut/deckled edge on the books? I think it really gives the books a great old-fashioned look .

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

May 23 12 1:31 AM

QUOTE (Kinyen @ May 22, 2012 08:01 pm)
I meant to ask: who's idea was it to do the rough-cut/deckled edge on the books? I think it really gives the books a great old-fashioned look .

That's typically an indication that the book was printed on recycled paper.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help