Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#21 [url]

May 9 12 11:58 AM

Unfortunately, my parents won't drive me 250+ miles through 2 states on a school night.
I'm still hoping for an additional Minnesota signing though. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 10 12 5:08 AM

Well it's looking like I'll be going to the Naperville one. Didn't even have to convince my mom. She just assumed that since it's the last book, I had to make the tour. I love her so much, haha.

How many repeaters do we have so far?

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

May 10 12 5:19 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 10, 2012 05:08 am)
Well it's looking like I'll be going to the Naperville one. Didn't even have to convince my mom. She just assumed that since it's the last book, I had to make the tour. I love her so much, haha.

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#24 [url]

May 10 12 8:54 PM

QUOTE (idroidman @ May 09, 2012 02:32 am)
i hope there's an international book signing flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif flamelssecret/pray.gif

yes same and hopefully Ireland either dublin ill go take the train up for it from Galway .

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 11 12 2:33 AM

well, not going to promise to be there....but I surely can try.

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 11 12 4:09 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ May 09, 2012 11:19 pm)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ May 10, 2012 05:08 am)

I knew you'd be there! I would have been disappointed not to see you and your Mum!

Michael

Literally silently screaming in my head right now. Thanks Michael XD

I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces again too!

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 11 12 6:04 AM

Michael's coming to Florida for the first time! And not just any city in FL, but to my bookstore 2 miles away? ...I feel so lucky; also just grateful because this is the last book. I'll be there! Can't wait.

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

May 11 12 4:21 PM

QUOTE (phvolt220 @ May 11, 2012 07:04 am)
Michael's coming to Florida for the first time! And not just any city in FL, but to my bookstore 2 miles away? ...I feel so lucky; also just grateful because this is the last book. I'll be there! Can't wait.

That's great news PHV, I did wonder if he would be close enough to you when I posted the dates. I'm thrilled for you! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 12 12 4:35 PM

Aww coming to Florida but almost 5 hours away form me and on a school day. flamelssecret/crying.gif Excuse me I have to go convince my mum of some things.....
And Sparticle, you have the mose amazing avatar I have ever seen! Best episode ever! flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#31 [url]

May 13 12 2:13 AM

no please come to toronto even though you have no control over your tour places please flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 13 12 3:33 PM

Will there be an international tour? Like in Asia? Maybe, just maybe...? You have a lot of Israeli fans

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

May 13 12 8:44 PM

I'm sad the closest signing to me is Chicago area and that's 6 hours away and I can't make that date Maybe one day the tour will come to St. Louis

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#35 [url]

May 13 12 9:50 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ May 14, 2012 04:18 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 13, 2012 02:13 am)
no please come to toronto even though you have no control over your tour places please  flamelssecret/pray.gif   flamelssecret/love0030.gif   flamelssecret/pray.gif

The Canadian dates are being sorted out right now.

Michael

please say toronto please

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

May 14 12 1:16 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ May 13, 2012 04:18 pm)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 13, 2012 02:13 am)
no please come to toronto even though you have no control over your tour places please  flamelssecret/pray.gif   flamelssecret/love0030.gif   flamelssecret/pray.gif

The Canadian dates are being sorted out right now.

Michael

Looking forward to hearing those dates!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 14 12 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 13, 2012 08:44 pm)
I'm sad the closest signing to me is Chicago area and that's 6 hours away and I can't make that date Maybe one day the tour will come to St. Louis

aw I was hoping to run into you and Sparticle again this year.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 15 12 3:53 AM

QUOTE (acm423 @ May 12, 2012 10:35 am)
Aww coming to Florida but almost 5 hours away form me and on a school day. flamelssecret/crying.gif Excuse me I have to go convince my mum of some things.....
And Sparticle, you have the mose amazing avatar I have ever seen! Best episode ever! flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Why thank you, I am quite partial to that episode myself Though that show has caused me a lot of emotional trauma.

Aw SC, I was hoping to see you again this year too! Hopefully a St. Louis date will pop up for you though

And Mandragora, hopefully I'll see you there, if you're planning on going to the Naperville one.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#40 [url]

May 15 12 4:00 AM

I think I will have to calculate just how far away Naperville is from Minneapolis. Now that I am taking vacations I may have to join the fun.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help