Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Apr 11 12 12:34 AM

QUOTE (TheDreamSee'er @ April 10, 2012 10:29 pm)
I just came up with another good idea. I think it would be cool if when the battle between good and bad begins, there would be Marethyu, yes, but what about Eris the Goddess of Discord?

I believe that if Eris was there she would side with her race, the Elders.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#222 [url]

May 5 12 1:54 PM

hmmm, how about artemis from greek mythology (goddess of the hunt), but there's also hua mulan, on which the movie mulan was based. but i also think amelia earhart should be there. no one knows where she went, maybe she became immortal?

Aura Colour: velvet blue
Aura Scent: the sea
Preferred Magic: the power of the imagination

"look around with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it"

Quote    Reply   

#223 [url]

Aug 25 12 12:04 AM

I know the Queen of Sheba (or Saba) has been mentioned... for my five cents' worth I found the following description of her on an Argan oil beauty site:
three thousand year ago, in the rich land of Saba, lived a queen whose taste for salves and perfumes made her a fabled goddess of beauty. As she travelled the world she dispensed the perfumes, incense, gold and precious stones of her distant land. The lavish opulence of her gifts made her a great benefactress. With the same generosity she passed on ancestral methods of beauty care - that can be read between the lines of the manuscripts.

Aura: White Scent: Rose Sultane

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help