user posted image
Newman 123456789
Aura Color:Red
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Oct 12 11 8:20 PM

QUOTE (Newman 123456789 @ October 12, 2011 08:17 pm)
Here is a list of my suggestions-
Deborah Sampson
Abajail Adams
Harret Tumbman
Pochahantus

Pocahontas would have been an interesting character. I agree wit you on that one. And Harriet Tubman. There are some good suggestions there.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#203 [url]

Oct 26 11 10:09 PM

I know it's too late to suggest but I think Helen of Troy would be really interesting.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#204 [url]

Oct 28 11 1:52 AM

also, too late, but...
Marilyn Monroe
Katherine Hepburn
Coco Chanel
Dorothea Dix
Aretha Franklin

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Oct 29 11 12:38 AM

flamelssecret/Agreed.gif

One word or single smiley posts are against the code of conduct as the take up a lot of board space while adding very little to the conversation. In the future please elaborate on your posts. Thanks ~SC

Durendal. The indestructible.

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Oct 29 11 12:51 AM

Are these people being suggested for the movie?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#207 [url]

Oct 29 11 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 28, 2011 06:51 pm)

No this is suggestions for possible female immortals people would like to see in the series.

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Oct 29 11 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ October 29, 2011 12:53 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 28, 2011 06:51 pm)

No this is suggestions for possible female immortals people would like to see in the series.

Oh, can I suggest Io from the Greek myth, she was loved by Zeus and she was a priestess of Hera, although later on she turned into a white cow..

And also I'd like to suggest Galatea, a beautiful statue brought to life in answer to the prayers of her sculptor, Pygmalion...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#209 [url]

Nov 10 11 5:43 PM

Galatea, that would be fun And Helena of Troy too. I'd love to see Morgana, king Arthur's sister, as a witch that made herself immorta or something like that... Or her appearing in a short story about Arthur and Cernunnos and the swords... Oo that would be sweet haha

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Nov 11 11 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Jef @ November 10, 2011 05:43 pm)
Galatea, that would be fun And Helena of Troy too. I'd love to see Morgana, king Arthur's sister, as a witch that made herself immorta or something like that... Or her appearing in a short story about Arthur and Cernunnos and the swords... Oo that would be sweet haha

Morgana is a very good suggestion Jef.. flamelssecret/clap3.gif .. I'd like to see to her too..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#211 [url]

Nov 12 11 11:49 AM

Or maybe Brynhilde, from the saga of Sigurd. She would fit in nicely with the other Valkyries, or a sidestory featuring them. Although, she can't be an immortal if her character is a Valkyrie too... That would make her a Next Gen or whatever race the Valkyries are...

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#212 [url]

Nov 13 11 6:25 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 11, 2011 01:52 am)
QUOTE (Jef @ November 10, 2011 05:43 pm)

Morgana is a very good suggestion Jef.. flamelssecret/clap3.gif .. I'd like to see to her too..

I think I've read somewhere that Morgana Le Fay was just one of The Morrigan's other names, but if not it is a good suggestion

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Nov 14 11 7:22 AM

May I ask why isn't there male immortals being suggested?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#214 [url]

Nov 14 11 7:31 AM

hmm that actually is a bit weird, maybe you should ask in the "What would you like your forum to offer" thread

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Nov 14 11 7:53 AM

QUOTE (Elycia @ November 14, 2011 07:31 am)
hmm that actually is a bit weird, maybe you should ask in the "What would you like your forum to offer" thread

Thanks for that Elycia.. I just thought about it..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#216 [url]

Nov 14 11 1:49 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 01:22 am)

There isnt a male immortals suggestions thread, because if you read the first post, it was from several years back and Michael was possibly looking at incorporating a female immortal suggested by the members of the forums. I think at the time he was only looking for a female suggestion for a future book. By this point however, the enchantress is nearing completion so I don't think any additional suggestions will be considered. But we can still make predictions on other characters we might see in the final installment.

Quote    Reply   

#217 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 14, 2011 01:49 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 01:22 am)

There isnt a male immortals suggestions thread, because if you read the first post, it was from several years back and Michael was possibly looking at incorporating a female immortal suggested by the members of the forums. I think at the time he was only looking for a female suggestion for a future book. By this point however, the enchantress is nearing completion so I don't think any additional suggestions will be considered. But we can still make predictions on other characters we might see in the final installment.

I was considering that thought Spacecadet, thanks for that..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#218 [url]

Mar 30 12 9:37 PM

I Agree with Athena.

Hm....
! Ah! I've got one...Although I'm not sure how well she will be able to make an appearance considering she's dead and...well...trapped in a Mirror....
That's right! B- Mary! She could be on the side of the Dark Elders to wipe out the Humani race and her shadow realm could be like a Hall of A Thousand Mirrors because of how she trapped herself in one according to a version of the tale. And besides, I'm pretty sure that she would like to see the Humani die because of how violently and cruel they executed her in another version of the tale. I believe she would make an interesting villain Immortal.

--EDIT--
Haha, I just thought of a joke too that Michael Scott could put in if he chooses to put her in his story. She walks into a bar and the bartender asks what he can get for her. Her reply: "Three Bloody Mary's"

user posted image
Aura: Purple Scent: Wet Earth after a Rain Fall during the Spring
Magic: Air, Water,Earth.

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Mar 31 12 10:59 AM

wow.... i think that medusa would be cool if she was in the book. since she can turn people to stone. if she were to be on dee's side, the battle would be more interesting. he xian gu is aslo an interesting woman. she descended to heaven during the jing long period. if she could appear in the book, it would look like she came back to earth from heaven.

[QUOTE]with imagination, anything is possible.

Aura color : [COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange] tinted with yellow[COLOR=yellow]
Aura scent : Bananas[COLOR=yellow] and Citrus[COLOR=orange]

Quote    Reply   

#220 [url]

Apr 10 12 10:29 PM

I just came up with another good idea. I think it would be cool if when the battle between good and bad begins, there would be Marethyu, yes, but what about Eris the Goddess of Discord?

user posted image
Aura: Purple Scent: Wet Earth after a Rain Fall during the Spring
Magic: Air, Water,Earth.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help