Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Nov 1 09 5:07 PM

not sure if this had been said already, but i think Madam Curie would be a good choice. Her works in chemistry and physics would make her a good candidate to be an Alchemyst.

user posted image
aura- neon green and dark orange
scent- sizzling bacon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#182 [url]

Nov 9 09 1:31 AM

QUOTE (mebririth @ October 27, 2009 10:57 pm)
Wow.. sorry for the long text, especially since it's on an already suggested person, but I just wanted to show you some of the mystery that intrigued me a lot.

No need to apologise for a long post Merebrith, especially when your post is full of careful research and really interesting points! You make a convincing argument there! Unfortunately Michael had long ago confirmed that the character would be Aoife, however we left this thread open as members enjoyed it, and we're glad we did as there's been some fabulous suggestions!

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Nov 28 09 6:01 AM

Amelia Earhart because she flew off in her plane and was never to be seen again. So this makes me wonder if this was just a stage so she could disappear to hide the fact she doesn't age.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Nov 28 09 7:58 AM

HI that is a great Question and i think you should Have Athena the greek goddess. Because she is a Warrior and maybe her and Scatty could have a battle.

Oh by the way im only Eleven and i love your books

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

Nov 28 09 1:56 PM

I don't know if this was metioned already, but how about Eithinoha? She's the earth goddess of the Iroquois (a native american tribe) and she could teach the twins earth magic.

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Nov 29 09 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Miguel @ November 28, 2009 01:56 pm)
I don't know if this was metioned already, but how about Eithinoha? She's the earth goddess of the Iroquois (a native american tribe) and she could teach the twins earth magic.

But all the immortals who taught the twins magic have been European(or have European/Middle Eastern roots), so I would think the Earth magic teacher would follow suit and be European/Middle Eastern. So I think it might be someone like Gaia.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Nov 29 09 10:06 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ November 29, 2009 12:57 am)

But all the immortals who taught the twins magic have been European(or have European/Middle Eastern roots), so I would think the Earth magic teacher would follow suit and be European/Middle Eastern. So I think it might be someone like Gaia.

Michael Scott did say that the fourth book will use South American mythology.

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

Nov 30 09 12:47 AM

There are so many female figures that I keep thinking of, but I can't add because they would be classified as Elders or Next Generation vs immortal humani.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

Dec 5 09 6:35 AM

I know this thread is dedicated to female immortal ideas, but on the mention of the Romanav's, i have to mention Rasputin. He is said to have been nearly impossible to kill him. He survived a knife stab, cyanide poisoning, a shot in the back with a revolver, more shots, clubbed, and then was drowned. They burried his body. Men later redug his body and burned it. While he was burning, it is said that the men saw him sit up and attempt to escape the fire.
Like i said, i know this is a guy, but it was too good not to post.

Quote    Reply   

trick

Apprentice

#190 [url]

Dec 5 09 9:08 PM

what of Merlin's Rea. she could be a good character along with her brother.

user posted image
Aura:Blue..........Scent: Static Electricity..........Magic:Water and Ice. And can predict most peoples fate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Dec 6 09 1:26 AM

QUOTE (Miguel @ November 29, 2009 10:06 am)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ November 29, 2009 12:57 am)

Michael Scott did say that the fourth book will use South American mythology.

Well it could be a mesoamerican/south american equivalent of Gaea such as Tlaltecuhtli.(Aztec Goddess of Earth)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Jul 17 11 11:01 PM

I think an interesting charecter is Theresa, the blind prophet who at any given moment could cut you off in the middle of your interesting sentance about fruit juice and start spouting out prophecies.

Aura Color:olive green
Scent:mangos
Elemental Magics:Water, Fire, Earth, and Sorccery
Artifacts:Tyrfing, Ruyi Jingu Bang, The Falcon Cloak,& a feathered serpent stolen from Quetzlcoatl

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#194 [url]

Jul 19 11 3:18 PM

I'd love to see Morgan le Fay! She'd be super interesting and could possibly have some relationship with Perenelle (possibly another of her mentors).

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#195 [url]

Sep 21 11 1:51 AM

id really like to see athena make a debut...
maybee to bring josh back onto the path of goodness???
with her great wisdom and all..

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Sep 21 11 3:13 PM

There were a lot of Goddesses mentioned, but for me, I would have like an Immortal humani. Say, Ms. Elizabeth Bathory? She would have worked for the Dark Elders of course, and would probably given Dee a run for his money.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#197 [url]

Sep 23 11 5:43 AM

In my opinon I would like to see Belle Starr, the outlaw name of Myra Maybelle Shirley Reed Starr. After an Union Attack her family moved to Texas and Belle meet up with outlaws such as Jesse James. Her death has never been solved so what if she never died, was granted immortality and meets Billy the Kid somewhere down the road.

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Sep 26 11 10:11 PM

I think that Queen Elizabeth would have been amazing. She could've came back in like the 5th or 6th one and terrorized Dee for his bad deeds. Or she could've sided with him.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Oct 9 11 6:20 PM

flamelssecret/wall_.gif HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO HAVE A PICTURE, RANK, AND AURA, POWERS,ETC.????

** I have deleted your second post as double posting is not permitted on this forum, neither is posting in all capital letters. Please read and abide by our Forum rules (C.O.C), click here! as requested in your welcome to the forum message. The answers to your questions are easily found in the New Member's F.A.Q, click here! Your post here is also flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif in future please keep your posts on topic.**

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help