Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#1061 [url]

Feb 17 10 1:10 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ February 17, 2010 02:18 am)
I haven't heard the podcast yet flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif but I think The Witch won't be interacting w/ any of the characters in Book 4 but we'll learn a great deal about her, and her relations w/ Perry, Mars, Scatty and probably Germain.

When you do listen to the podcast you will hear a certain someone make that almost exact statement

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1062 [url]

Feb 17 10 4:21 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ February 17, 2010 01:10 pm)
I haven't heard the podcast yet  flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif but I think The Witch won't be interacting w/ any of the characters in Book 4 but we'll learn a great deal about her, and her relations w/ Perry, Mars, Scatty and probably Germain.

When you do listen to the podcast you will hear a certain someone make that almost exact statement

It will come from sophie memories, I think something will happen and she will weaken enough that the witches' memories will come flooding into her head and we will see everything.

To Godsryche trying to undo everyone's fun

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1063 [url]

Feb 17 10 5:04 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ February 17, 2010 01:10 pm)
I haven't heard the podcast yet  flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif but I think The Witch won't be interacting w/ any of the characters in Book 4 but we'll learn a great deal about her, and her relations w/ Perry, Mars, Scatty and probably Germain.

Ha! I wonder... and besides Michael has said we will hear more about the Witch and her relations in this book. Right, Catching up w/ the podcast!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#1064 [url]

Feb 17 10 8:15 PM

Maybe in The Necromancer we find out that Sophie is The Witch....

Oooo

Spooky,

Totally original thought btw

I have never heard that before, especially not on a podcast

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#1065 [url]

Feb 17 10 8:29 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 17, 2010 04:15 pm)

Oooo

Spooky,

I have never heard that before, especially not on a podcast

What a great thought! Wish I had thought of it for the podcast...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#1066 [url]

Feb 17 10 8:42 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ February 17, 2010 03:29 pm)
QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 17, 2010 04:15 pm)

Oooo

Spooky,

I have never heard that before,  especially not on a podcast

What a great thought! Wish I had thought of it for the podcast...

Yep! Sorry... Sean beat you to that one!

Totally ludicrous... But none the less there it is.

Quote    Reply   

#1067 [url]

Feb 17 10 10:37 PM

Well with her having all of her memories and I'm sure a lot of her power, and with her being a twin of destiny, and being from a god, i am sure she could be come A witch, but I don't know about THE Witch, you don't become know as The Witch of Endor for just sitting around.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#1068 [url]

Feb 18 10 1:23 PM

QUOTE (TheConduit @ February 17, 2010 06:37 pm)
Well with her having all of her memories and I'm sure a lot of her power, and with her being a twin of destiny, and being from a god, i am sure she could be come A witch, but I don't know about THE Witch, you don't become know as The Witch of Endor for just sitting around.

My comment on the podcast was because of time travel I was insinuating that The Witch and Sophie were in fact the same person.

Ludicrous at best.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1069 [url]

Feb 18 10 3:01 PM

Not true... ludicrous and very entertaining

user posted image

You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#1070 [url]

Feb 19 10 12:39 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 18, 2010 03:01 pm)
Not true... ludicrous and very entertaining

Hmmm very good point but is Dora a "god" or just an elder? Either way, it is very possible that they could be the same person. Ohhh the possibilities if Sophie is the witch, who would josh be Mars maybe? that would be a tad odd.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1071 [url]

Feb 19 10 12:43 AM

Possible repost... But what if Aunt Agnes(i am not sure if this is her name) could be the Necromancer? We had previously been 'introduced' to her, but we hadn't 'met' her... She could very well be the Necromance... Just a possible suggestion...

Colour of Aura~ Purple threaded with Gray and Emerald
Scent~ Burning Pine Needles

Quote    Reply   

#1072 [url]

Feb 19 10 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ February 19, 2010 12:43 am)
Possible repost... But what if Aunt Agnes(i am not sure if this is her name) could be the Necromancer? We had previously been 'introduced' to her, but we hadn't 'met' her... She could very well be the Necromance... Just a possible suggestion...

It is someone that we already know WELL and it is a Male character.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#1073 [url]

Feb 19 10 12:58 AM

Hmmm.... That is a dificult one. There are many male characters... The only ones I can think of to be the Necromancer... Is not relatively human... Dagon... He is the one name that keeps coming to me when I think of the Necromancer...

Quote    Reply   

#1074 [url]

Feb 19 10 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ February 19, 2010 12:58 am)
Hmmm.... That is a dificult one. There are many male characters... The only ones I can think of to be the Necromancer... Is not relatively human... Dagon... He is the one name that keeps coming to me when I think of the Necromancer...

Dagon has disappeared/been killed by scatty(not confirmed I dont think). And we do not know the Dagon that well. he was just serving dee, to get his chance at scatty, the Dagon I believe was immortal, but as scatty says, everyone is vulnerable somehow. and I dont think he had a magic power, but i could be wrong about that as well. I do like your line of thinking though.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#1075 [url]

Feb 19 10 1:14 AM

I cant remember... but i think Scatty lost him when they were in the Seine... And you are wrong one one part,you said that Dagon worked for Dee... he worked for Machiavelli... and it has also been said that every tiving thing has an Aura... and it wasn't told that his had been awakened. And we do know a fair bit about him... Like that he has a gridge against Scatty for killing all of his kin, and that he was there when the first Twins had been alive... and that Machiavelli had saved him, and thats why he was in servitude to Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

#1076 [url]

Feb 19 10 1:25 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ February 19, 2010 01:14 am)
I cant remember... but i think Scatty lost him when they were in the Seine... And you are wrong one one part,you said that Dagon worked for Dee... he worked for Machiavelli... and it has also been said that every tiving thing has an Aura... and it wasn't told that his had been awakened. And we do know a fair bit about him... Like that he has a gridge against Scatty for killing all of his kin, and that he was there when the first Twins had been alive... and that Machiavelli had saved him, and thats why he was in servitude to Machiavelli.

Never said he didn't have an aura, I said that I didn't think he had a magic power, two totally different things. And we know of his past, only because we have to know why he has a grudge on scatty, he is not a main character that we know well. and as for him not working for dee, you got me on that one.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#1077 [url]

Feb 19 10 1:29 AM

True... you got me on this one, i have nothing to say... i read your post, and my mind went completely blank... and i salute you for this! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Quote    Reply   

#1078 [url]

Feb 19 10 1:47 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst_Song225 @ February 19, 2010 01:29 am)
True... you got me on this one, i have nothing to say... i read your post, and my mind went completely blank... and i salute you for this! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Thats ok that has happend to me a few times, the people on this forum will brainwash you and then take you for a loop, you wont know that hit you, but back to being on topic.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#1079 [url]

Feb 19 10 5:07 AM

As noble as it is to try and reach for a character I don't think Dagon is someone we know well

I think Machiavelli, Germain etc is a well known character. Even Cernunnos is a well known character. There would need to be a bit more building for Dagon to be the Necro.

Best and most logical bet is still on Germain.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1080 [url]

Feb 19 10 8:19 AM

I dunno if this goes in to Machiavelli's thread or here since it may possibly be a sub-plot for The Necromancer.

We know that we'll get to learn a few thing about Japanese myth in book 4 becuase Michael has said so and that the Kanji for 'death' is in the cover. I just want to know how Niccolo might tie into all the Japanese myth and his obssession with the Kabuki masks. And didn't he square off w/ Perry in Japan? Would this be relevant at all or am I just fishing here?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help