Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 2 08 8:18 PM

Tags : :

Where do you think the story will go with this installment? You've read the Sorceress by now, did it give you any clues? Who, or what is the Necromancer? Let's hear your theories!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Oct 31 08 5:05 AM

Michael has stated in one of his posts here that The Necromancer is a character that we have already been introduced to..my choice is that it will be the Witch of Endor as she is noted in references as being a great necromancer and i don't feel we know enough about her yet, i know that others of you suspect it will be Dr Dee, who wants to explain their thoughts/theories on this character?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 31 08 1:01 PM

I don't think it will be Dee, since Michael already stated that he was The Magician. What about Machiavelli? Does he have any skills as a necromancer?

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Oct 31 08 1:14 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 31, 2008 01:05 am)
Michael has stated in one of his posts here that The Necromancer is a character that we have already been introduced to..

Um... didn't he say that the necromancer will be introduced by the end of The Sorceress???

Yes he did say:

The fourth book is the Necromancer. And I will reveal exclusively here, that it is not a new character. It will be someone you've met by the end of Book 3.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:30 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 31, 2008 02:14 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 31, 2008 01:05 am)
Michael has stated in one of his posts here that The Necromancer is a character that we have already been introduced to..

Um... didn't he say that the necromancer will be introduced by the end of The Sorceress???

Yes he did say:

The fourth book is the Necromancer. And I will reveal exclusively here, that it is not a new character. It will be someone you've met by the end of Book 3.

Well done for fetching the quote there Hitman, so that still leaves Machiavelli and the Witch of Endor in the running then!

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Nov 1 08 7:28 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 01, 2008 05:30 am)
[QUOTE]The fourth book is the Necromancer. And I will reveal exclusively here, that it is not a new character. It will be someone you've met by the end of Book 3.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Well done for fetching the quote there Hitman, so that still leaves Machiavelli and the Witch of Endor in the running then!

I am going to venture to day that it will not be the Witch of Endor - since the Witch is an Elder. And the first three installments have all been aliases of immortal humans. I am going to guess that it will either be Machiavelli or maybe even Gilgamesh. Then again, who knows how many new folks will get introduced in book 3.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Nov 1 08 8:17 PM

so that still leaves Machiavelli and the Witch of Endor in the running then!

No, I don't believe so... I think we haven't met this person, but we will in The Sorceress.

That's what I interpret from Michael's posting on the subject.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Nov 1 08 10:14 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ November 01, 2008 03:17 pm)
so that still leaves Machiavelli and the Witch of Endor in the running then!

No, I don't believe so... I think we haven't met this person, but we will in The Sorceress.

That's what I interpret from Michael's posting on the subject.

i agree he said someone we will have met by the end of book three, meaning they will come in the next book. or atleast thats how i see it.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 2 08 7:21 AM

Yes yes ! I agree ! I think we will meet this person in the third book . That is also how I interpreted it .

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:00 PM

So other then Gilgamesh...who else could be waiting for them in London? Do you think it will be Gilgamesh that helps them...or will he hand them over to Dee?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:15 PM

Gilgamesh is insane. It said he is the only human without an aura and it makes him somewhat insane. So I am assuming that someone who is a master of lies and trickery both Dee and Machevelli well they can trick him easily into turning over Flamel and the twins.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 04, 2008 06:15 pm)
Gilgamesh is insane. It said he is the only human without an aura and it makes him somewhat insane. So I am assuming that someone who is a master of lies and trickery both Dee and Machevelli well they can trick him easily into turning over Flamel and the twins.

Ahh... but to some extent, I think being a master of lies and trickery requires a certain level of sanity. Don't you think?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 5 08 8:23 AM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ November 04, 2008 10:43 pm)
QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 04, 2008 06:15 pm)

Ahh... but to some extent, I think being a master of lies and trickery requires a certain level of sanity. Don't you think?

How about, it makes you so sane, you're close to being crazy ?
It's 1am here.. I'm tired

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Nov 8 08 5:06 AM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 06, 2008 03:09 am)
Lets try and stay logical here and its okay. I got a funny story about 1 am and a post on a forum. If any of you want to hear it just ask.

Can you pm me that story please?

Here's the question...do you think Scatty and Perenelle will be back by Nicholas and the twins' side by this book..or will Scatty and Perenelle be off on their own missions?

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Nov 8 08 5:39 AM

I think both. I think that for like the first half Scatty will be with them and Perry off on her own mission and for the second half Perry with them and Scatty off on her own mission or the opposite.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Nov 8 08 9:17 PM

I have a feeling it will not be long before Perry is with Nicholas and the twins - I think if she wasn't it might not make sense to have the book names after her - since she looks like she will have an impact on the plot but it would certainly be more of an impact if she reunites with them at some poitn, relatively early.

Scatty - unfortuantely, I think it is going to be a little while before we see her again. But I hope I am wrong. Scatty rules! flamelssecret/vamp.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 9 08 4:21 AM

I am probably the only person who routes for Dee to kill Scatty. I am also against Perry. Only female characters I can seem to connect with are Morrigan, Sophie, and Joan. Other female elders do not care. I think that Perry will have a great impact but she will not reunite for the whole book in this book. In the Sorreercess different story entirely.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help