Lead

Apr 13 12 9:47 PM

Tags : :

What is the title of your next series?
The title for the series is ‘The Earthlords’, the individual titles for the books in the series has yet to be finalised.

Is this an adult series or a YA series?
This is a YA series, coming from the same publisher, Delacourt, who published the Flamel series.

How many books will there be in the series?
Three books have been plotted. And, unlike the Flamel series, each book will have a definitive ending. No cliffhangers!

When will the first book be released?
The tentative release date for the first book in the series is 2013 - probably May to tie-in with the Flamel dates, but that will be decided by the publisher.

Does The Earthlords series have any connection to your Flamel series?
Yes, there is a minor connection to The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, but it really is just a small connection.

Can you tell us what the connection is?
No, not yet. It's far too soon.

Will any of the characters from the Flamel series appear in The Earthlords series?
No, let me confirm that none of the characters or settings from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas series will appear in the Earthlords books. It is an entirely new series.

Can you tell us any more about the story?
It’s too early to be saying too much about the plotline yet, but in the future I will be able to tell you more as we get nearer to publication. As usual, the Forum will probably hear about it first. I've no idea where they get their information!