Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Apr 12 12 11:35 PM

Tags : :

As many of you are aware, a slip up happened and the first 3 chapters of The Enchantress were available to read for a short window of time. We know that some of you were quick off the mark and did get to see it but we were curious how many more of you didn't get that chance, or how many of you knew that it was available but chose not to read it.
This isn't the thread to discuss the events in those three chapters, please keep this thread spoiler free.

Did you see the 3 chapter Enchantress preview? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 13 12 12:06 AM

I read them, and I am just saying...EPIC!!!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#3 [url]

Apr 13 12 12:01 PM

I wonder who it was that made the slip up... kind of funny and awesome at the same time. The chapters were grouse!

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#4 [url]

Apr 13 12 3:46 PM

so are they still up, or did i miss them?

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Apr 13 12 4:56 PM

QUOTE (Perseus @ April 13, 2012 10:46 am)
so are they still up, or did i miss them?

They are no longer still up, they were posted in error. The first chapter will be posted sometime soon though.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 14 12 6:36 PM

What is the first chapter talking about? I just read the first sentence for the book and I am confused with that? *text removed* flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

As Zephfire said in the first post this in not a discussion thread so please avoid talking/asking about chapter 1 here. Also, the first sentence of The Enchantress is a members exclusive, you are not allowed to talk about it outside the Members Only section. ~ Moviebuff

Nothing is set in stone other than Destiny, so never try to change it.

Aura Scent: Fresh cut apples
Color: Sea blue

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#7 [url]

Apr 14 12 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 13, 2012 06:14 am)
Yes, I read them too. I thought they were very familiar, almost as if I had read them before!

Michael

I love you so much, Michael.

Those might have been some of the coolest, kick-butt three chapters of a book I've ever read.

That tantalizing little slip up just made me more anxious for the real book to come out, though. Urg!

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#8 [url]

Apr 16 12 10:31 PM

unfortunetly i did not get to read them but my friend did and he wont tell me even though it was i who introduced him to the seires i cant wait im going on the day it comes out to get it

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#10 [url]

Apr 20 12 9:24 PM

i wish i was

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

May 2 12 3:33 PM

nooooooooo i missed it.....

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#12 [url]

May 2 12 3:41 PM

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ May 02, 2012 11:33 pm)

i did to havent seen you in a while

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 5 12 8:09 PM

I missed it, and I'm glad, I did. Too soon for such a major revelation, I think. I like things like quotes of the day, that give me more to theorize about, but too much is too much. These chapters probably solve one of the most exciting mysteries in the series, and while I want the answer I also want the revelation to feel exciting. Quickly reading a few pages on the internet just doesn't feel the same as reading the first chapters of a long-awaited book.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

May 15 12 11:39 AM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ May 02, 2012 09:11 pm)
QUOTE (johnD2012 @ May 02, 2012 11:33 pm)

i did to havent seen you in a while

yea i was busy man still am just have a bit of spare time on my hands right now then busy again for 2 months

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

May 16 12 6:42 AM

QUOTE (Ancient @ May 05, 2012 09:09 pm)
I missed it, and I'm glad, I did. Too soon for such a major revelation, I think. I like things like quotes of the day, that give me more to theorize about, but too much is too much. These chapters probably solve one of the most exciting mysteries in the series, and while I want the answer I also want the revelation to feel exciting. Quickly reading a few pages on the internet just doesn't feel the same as reading the first chapters of a long-awaited book.

Thank you Ancient, we're so happy to see that you enjoy our daily quotes!

And I agree with you, there was a major plot spoiler in the 2nd chapter which I do think is much better enjoyed at the turn of a paper page

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help