Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Apr 5 10 8:32 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ April 05, 2010 06:23 pm)
It is funny that Joan's aura is not as strong as Sophie's but Joan, having much more practice, can do so much more with hers.

This belongs in the Sophie or Josh threads but I wonder what they will be able to do with theirs?

Save or destroy the world !!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#162 [url]

Apr 7 10 6:41 PM

I had a strange thought, what if when Joan was helping Sophie sift through the witch's memories she was gathering information on or from the witch through sophie?

Quote    Reply   

#163 [url]

Apr 7 10 6:57 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 07, 2010 01:41 pm)
I had a strange thought, what if when Joan was helping Sophie sift through the witch's memories she was gathering information on or from the witch through sophie?

Very interesting indeed SC, or maybe she went through an awakening process much the same as sophie's and over the years has learned to deal with it and was helping Sophie. But who gave their powers/memories to Joan? Could it have been Scatty that awoke her? Either way great point and could lead to some interesting thoughts and suggestions.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   

#164 [url]

Apr 7 10 7:32 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ April 05, 2010 11:23 am)
It is funny that Joan's aura is not as strong as Sophie's but Joan, having much more practice, can do so much more with hers.

This belongs in the Sophie or Josh threads but I wonder what they will be able to do with theirs?

I think this is a good point...Sophie having such a pure aura is going to be very powerful, but she first has to learn how to use her powers. I think that Joan, while her aura is less pure, has more control and can therefore manipulate it to do what she wants/needs it to, more so than Sophie at this point. I believe that in time, Sophie will be able to use her aura in ways Joan can not.

And I think Spacecadet's point that Joan may be trying to gain information from or about the Witch by helping Sophie is interesting. Maybe it gives some credence to Germain being the Necromancer...maybe Germain and Joan are not all they appear to be....I a not sure they are on the "other side" but I do think there is a lot we don't know about their motivations, especially since Joan was able to remain off the Elder's radar for so long. Why did she do this? Was it just to live a quiet life? Or was there something else behind this desire to stay hidden for so long? Maybe waiting for the right time to make a move? And if so, for what end?

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Apr 7 10 7:52 PM

What if when Joan was helping with the memories she came on something by accident. We know the Witch doesn't trust Germain so what if Joan was trying to find out more information about that relationship? That would make for an interesting twist if Joan ended up helping with Germain if he ends up turning on the Twins and Flamel.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#170 [url]

Apr 29 10 11:16 PM

QUOTE (strrox4 @ April 29, 2010 06:13 pm)
She doesn't show any sign of magic use.

Actually Joan has shown plenty of magic use, she formed silver armor, and she shot silver arrows at mach and dee at notre dame. Germain and her also "combined auras" at that time (and by combined i mean gave auric power).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 [url]

Apr 30 10 12:07 AM

Yes, she's plenty magical. She uses her sword more often than not, but she is certainly capable of magic. The Enchantress theory is interesting...it's definitely possible. Would the arrow thing be considered "enchanting" an arrow? But they weren't regular arrows that she imbued with auric energy, were they? She created them entirely out of her aura, right? Nevermind then, no enchanting there. But we haven't seen the last of Jeanne, so who knows? She's certainly a candidate.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#172 [url]

Apr 30 10 11:02 PM

Seeing Joan in the Magician was a bit of a shock to me, to tell the truth. It makes perfect sense, though, since she was said to have died around Paris. I truthfully think she is trustworthy, but that's just a personal preference. She was my favorite saint when I was growing up. She seems to be sincere toward Sofie and Scatty definitely LOVES her. One thing bothers me, though. I don't understand what she means when she says she hears voices in her head, too. Who's voice is it? During her real life, she said she could hear God. Who is it in this? I don't really trust St. Germain, so can she be trusted because she's married to him? Who knows? Only time will tell. ~Selene Melia flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#173 [url]

May 1 10 12:47 PM

That's true. When I was reading, I just assumed it was God. But that can't be right, because no modern religions will be used in the books. So who is it?

"The two that are one must become the one that is all." - The Magician

Quote    Reply   

#174 [url]

May 2 10 7:25 PM

I think that the Count is can be trusted if Joan can be trusted, they're far too in love to go seperate ways. flamelssecret/hug2.gif

I see why you're suspicious but I think that Germain just has a dramatic flair about him. Least likely to disappear off the face of the earth.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#176 [url]

May 15 10 12:30 PM

Here's another question. considering the time zone she's in right now, do you suppose we'll be able to hear something about the Great Flood? I'm not concerned for Scatty if that happens, but Joan is awesome and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

May 16 10 8:53 PM

If she's in the past, she won't that much of a help unless she does something huge that impacts history forever. I say she could be trusted but first she has to get back to the right time period.
The flood took place some 1600 years after Adam was created. So I have no clue when it happened but anything is possible.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#178 [url]

May 23 10 11:41 PM

How is it that not even Machiavili knew that Joan was in Germains town house when Nidhogg attacked? And when they are on the Notre-Dame ley line, Machiavili is looking at a picture of them and says something like, "I have no idea who the other girl is but that, is The Shadow" or something like that, so haw can she be so secrative?

Quote    Reply   

#180 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:08 AM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 23, 2010 11:41 pm)
How is it that not even Machiavili knew that Joan was in Germains town house when Nidhogg attacked? And when they are on the Notre-Dame ley line, Machiavili is looking at a picture of them and says something like, "I have no idea who the other girl is but that, is The Shadow" or something like that, so haw can she be so secrative?

I always think the same thing too! I mean as well she's the wife of a rock star so that can't possibly help! flamelssecret/faint.gif I guess she is just extremely good at hiding.

EXTREMELY good at hiding... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help