Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 7 09 9:30 AM

ahh, then. what is her scent? i dont remember her having one?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jun 7 09 9:46 AM

I mean cloak herself, so people can really smell her scent. And people can't really see her aura. Well, people she doesn't want to that is.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jun 16 09 8:49 AM

QUOTE (baksh-II @ June 14, 2009 04:46 pm)
Well, i dont know....i dont think that Joan could do that....

But Joan, I think she may have gotten more powers from Scatty's blood than just Immortal life, I mean vampires blood has to hold some secrets right... I think it would be a cool twist if the only reason the Elders, Dee and them don't know she is alive, is because she has been somewhat cloaking herself, from evil. So when she uses Magic, they can't smell her scent and when she uses her aura, they can't see it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 23 09 8:53 PM

I think Machiavelli didn't know about her because she stayed in the house and kept a low profile. Remember, none of the media even knew Saint-Germain and Joan were married.

Also, I thought you guys might find this interesting. There's actually a PSP game based on the historical Jeanne's actions during the Hundred Years' War. It's called (and this is a really imaginative name, guys) Jeanne d'Arc. It uses actual historical events and battles for a lot of the levels, but injects some fantasy into the story with demons and lion-headed beast soldiers and whatnot. It's a strategy RPG, like Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics(if you've played those), and personally I think it's pretty cool. You might want to check it out if you have a PSP.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 4 09 3:09 AM

She is friends with many main characters. So she probably is a good charecter.She is a real famous person i have heard of so she is famous. Her aura is silver like sophies. But hers is not as pure. She teaches sophie to control aura. She also helps scathach teach josh to sword fight. flamelssecret/sFl_france2.gif

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Aug 12 09 3:17 AM

So you guys are all totally right about Joan having a voice thing. She hears voices, but she also has tele something where she can send her thoughts into other people's minds.

The Magician P.180-Josh awakens to Sophies screams in the night and finds Joan holding her hand comforting her,
"He took a step toward the bed, but she [Joan] raised a finger to her lips and shook her head slightly, warning him not to say anything. The glow faded from her eyes. "Your sister is dreaming," Joan said though he wasn't sure wheter she had spoken aloud or if he was hearing her voice in his head."

The Magician P.181-Sophie is asleep and Josh doesn't understand how Joan expects to help Sophie when Sophie is not conscious,
"She's asleep...,"Josh began. "But I will still say them," the woman murmured. "And she will still hear me."

The Magician P.195-Joan is convincing Germain to teach Sophie Fire magic,
"Her lips didn't move, and yet everyone clearly heard her say, "Francis, you must do it."

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

Quote    Reply   

Shaneltz

Apprentice

#49 [url]

Aug 13 09 1:38 AM

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but I was disappoinnted that Joan couldn't (or didn't reveal that she could) talk to the Saints/God in the Magician. She claimed she could, and I believe she could, but Mr. Scott didn't incorporate any of that. wonder why?
Also, I wondered that since Scathach just gave Joan blood and made her immortal, why didn't her and Nicholas do the same to the twins? At first it sounds kinda gross, but think about it: the Twins are everything. If they did that, then there would be less worry, wouldn't it? They would be immortal, like Joan and Scathach, and maybe even obtain some of Scathach's warrior abilities? Just a theory. I also think that either Hekate or the Witch of Endor could've delived immortality to the twins. If they were true about caring for the humani, why didn't they just give Josh and Sophie immortality? Like i said, it would be easier...

user posted image
"Have care, Nicholas Flamel, Alchemyst, lest you create something that will destroy us all."-Hekate, the Goddess with Three Faces

"The world has ended before, I'm sure it will end many times before the sun turns black."-The Witch of Endor

Aura Color: Neon Green Aura Scent: Lime Magic Specialty: Necromancy
Element: The Magic of Air

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Aug 13 09 7:37 AM

QUOTE (Shaneltz @ August 13, 2009 01:38 am)
I don't know if this has been covered yet, but I was disappoinnted that Joan couldn't (or didn't reveal that she could) talk to the Saints/God in the Magician. She claimed she could, and I believe she could, but Mr. Scott didn't incorporate any of that. wonder why?
Also, I wondered that since Scathach just gave Joan blood and made her immortal, why didn't her and Nicholas do the same to the twins? At first it sounds kinda gross, but think about it: the Twins are everything. If they did that, then there would be less worry, wouldn't it? They would be immortal, like Joan and Scathach, and maybe even obtain some of Scathach's warrior abilities? Just a theory. I also think that either Hekate or the Witch of Endor could've delived immortality to the twins. If they were true about caring for the humani, why didn't they just give Josh and Sophie immortality? Like i said, it would be easier...
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Aug 29 09 9:43 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 18, 2008 10:35 am)

This quote made me think of something else.... what if not only did joan catergorize the memories for sophie but what if she deliberately used the speaking to her unconsious mind to hide certain of the witches memories from sophie.  We know the witch doesnt like the count but we also know joan is married to germaine.  What if Joan took this opportunity to try to protect him from something or someone that could have been revealed through the witches memories......

But later Flamel said that the Witchs memry's could block out Sophies.
Maybe Joan knew about this, and helped because of that.

Also, I think shes a genuinely nice person.

QUOTE (Lucy @ August 12, 2009 03:17 am)
So you guys are all totally right about Joan having a voice thing.  She hears voices, but she also has tele something where she can send her thoughts into other people's minds.

telepathic.

I think thats a great idea. It makes sense too

QUOTE (budgge @ June 16, 2009 08:49 am)
But Joan, I think she may have gotten more powers from Scatty's blood than just Immortal life, I mean vampires blood has to hold some secrets right... I think it would be a cool twist if the only reason the Elders, Dee and them don't know she is alive, is because she has been somewhat cloaking herself, from evil. So when she uses Magic, they can't smell her scent and when she uses her aura, they can't see it.

Does Joan even have a smell?
When shes doing the glove trick, theres no smell in the air.

Please do not post multiple times in a row as it takes up a lot of board space, instead use the edit button to modify your post. Thanks

Aura color: Yellow
Magical Scent: Sweet and sour chicken/lemon
Magical Specialty: Sorcereress
Elemental Magic: All!

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Aug 29 09 12:46 PM

Thanks WarriorMaiden! One thing I can answer is that Joan does have a scent. It is lavender. Remember when she and Sophie fought the Disir and the room stunk with vanilla and lavender?

I'm working with another theory about Joan speaking and her words transferring to people's minds. So anyone feel free to shoot it down completely or tell me it's completely wrong, because my knowledge in the area is very limited.
So from that "Enter freely and of your own will" quote we found out that Germain, Joan's husband, is speaking the words of Dracula. Now in the books sometimes when Dracula speaks don't people just hear his voice in their head? I know I might be way way off here. I was just thinking that maybe in fact they are vampires. Though I don't believe that Joan was made a vampire at Scatty's hand. Maybe it was something different all together. So anyone feel free to shoot it down. It's just an idea.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Sep 8 09 11:27 PM

QUOTE (blondiex293 @ September 08, 2009 06:15 pm)
How did Joan become immortal? Does it ever say it in the book?

yes in the magician it says joan became immortal when scatty used her vampire blood to save joan's life, however joan was not made into a vampire.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Oct 28 09 6:46 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 04, 2009 03:09 am)
So she probably is a good charecter.

who is good or bad?
Answer me that.

Please do not post twice in a row, use the EDIT button instead

user posted image
Here's a friendly piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for any: Never ask me for advice. Oh, and I for got to tell you: There was a worm in the apple you just ate. Hope you noticed.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Oct 28 09 8:00 PM

QUOTE (dramanea @ October 28, 2009 06:46 pm)
NO ONE can be trusted.
Did scatty say " Trust no one but each other" to the twins for nothing?
Who is good or bad?

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 04, 2009 03:09 am)
So she probably is a good charecter.

Like I said, who is good or bad?
Answer me that.

Please do not post twice in a row, use the EDIT button instead

well thats thats something to think about flamelssecret/confused0058.gif but john is the lowest of the low hes even falling for his own lies flamelssecret/fire.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 30 09 6:44 PM

I like Joan very much and find nothing disagreeable about her character except for the laptop incident. You know the scene where Germain suspiciously has all of those extra laptops sitting around and he is fairly adamant about giving Josh one, then when they are leaving Germain's house Josh had forgotten his laptop, and Joan is the one who rushes out to make sure that he has it and doesn't leave it behind. I am just wondering why she is thinking so much about his new laptop.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 10 09 8:03 PM

Joan might have just been worried about Josh being disappointed. She did seem awfully attached to her car, she might have thought Josh had the same kind of bond to his laptop as she did her car. I also like the idea of a tracking device, but that wouldn't be bad, would it? They might want to make sure they were safe, right? Joan and Scathatch are best friends.

user posted image
Here's a friendly piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for any: Never ask me for advice. Oh, and I for got to tell you: There was a worm in the apple you just ate. Hope you noticed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help