Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jun 25 11 6:58 PM

I got the impression that Dee was just talking about silver and gold twins (which, as far as we know, Joan isn't). I could be wrong though.

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#224 [url]

Sep 10 11 6:12 PM

I was rereading The Warlock yesterday, and Abraham told Joan that she would have to make a choice that would threaten to tear her apart. I wonder if she'll have to sacrifice Saint Germain or Scatty. Or maybe she'll have to sacrifice herself to save one of them. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#225 [url]

Apr 1 12 3:19 AM

Jeanne of arc is awesome. She is a pretty interesting character for me. She can be trusted, especialy since she's a friends of scatty's. Scatty is never wrong. She is strong to since she is also the owner of a silver aura... ( So awesome... )

Aura Color : Red and Black Aura Scent : Mint,Coffe and Vanilla

[QUOTE]with imagination, anything is possible.

Aura color : [COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange] tinted with yellow[COLOR=yellow]
Aura scent : Bananas[COLOR=yellow] and Citrus[COLOR=orange]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#226 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:28 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#228 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:48 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 03:21 am)
I wonder if her and Sait-Germain will have kids,after the enchantress,it´s a interessant question actaully,does the immortals can have kids?

Um, I am not sure, but I do not believe so, as the child would not be immortal, would it be?

Quote    Reply   

#229 [url]

Jul 29 12 4:11 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:48 am)
I wonder if her and Sait-Germain will have kids,after the enchantress,it´s a interessant question actaully,does the immortals can have kids?

Um, I am not sure, but I do not believe so, as the child would not be immortal, would it be?

porbably ,not.since immortality is not a genetic trace on humani.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#230 [url]

Jul 29 12 11:33 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 04:11 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:48 am)

porbably ,not.since immortality is not a genetic trace on humani.

Ok, that is what I thought.

Quote    Reply   

#231 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:41 AM

It's probably general consensus among immortals not to have kids- just like it's a consensus to only marry other immortals. One can only deal with so much heartbreak. Dealing with it over and over would just be terrible, and cruel to everyone involved.

Quote    Reply   

#232 [url]

Sep 11 12 11:17 PM

Joan of Arc, or Jeanne D'Arc is one of my three favorite characters in the book series, Scatty and Aiofe are the other two, warrior women are always great in stories. After reading that Joan was in the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, I looked up a great deal of information on the Real Joan of Arc and what I found was quite amazing. So not only is Joan of Arc one of my favorite characters in the book series, she's also one of my favorite historical figures. I just wanted to say that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help