Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Dec 23 10 9:51 PM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 23, 2010 06:25 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 12, 2008 01:39 pm)
Sophie seems to trust her a lot (although at times i think sophie can be too trusting), and i think there is a subconscious connection between the two of them.  Michael has hinted that there is no coincidence that the two both have silver auras.  I think we can probably trust Joan, Id be pretty surprised if she turned on us.

i think that the reason why sophie and joan have such a connection is because of their rare silver auras. and, is it just me, or has the poeple sophie trusted turned out okay, or isnt doing any harm but good? sophie trusts joan so i think we should trust joan.

yes thats true sophie trusted Joan and she was good but she trusted Josh most of all and he betrayed her. flamelssecret/idk.gif flamelssecret/idk.gif

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jan 21 11 3:55 PM

hmm... i guess this is kinda off topic, but im rereading the Magician, and i found one of my favorite quotes: one from Joan so... From the Magician, pg. 197

"Only the conscious mind sleeps- the unconscious is always aware."

true that, Warlock guy. but i think he will turn out okay in the end. for now, i think its safe to say that he will be the one that has the power to destroy the world.

P.S. i didnt realize that i chose an aura scent that was Joan"s!

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#205 [url]

Jun 2 11 10:07 AM

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#206 [url]

Jun 5 11 1:52 AM

Didn't Dee say that silver and golds can't choose there auras? They're always oranges and vanilla, but Joans scent is lavender. Or does just says legendary twins.

Sorry can't find the quote, my darling sister broke my laptop.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#207 [url]

Jun 5 11 2:55 AM

He did say that. I guess he meant only the super pure Silver and Golds.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:21 AM

He definately said they couldn't choose their smells, and I'm pretty sure he said all golds and silvers.
Joan's scent is lavender, is there any reference to Abraham's scent?
Then that would be incorrect. Maybe he just doesn't want Josh to change his scent so he can't detect him?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#209 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:28 PM

But the flair of his aura, o matter the scent could draw dee upon the twins even if they changed scent. And Joan did change her scent to lavender, so it's clear dee is lying to josh

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:28 PM

What was Joan's original scent?

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#211 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:39 PM

We don't know, Her chosen scent is Lavender "it reminds her of her youth"

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Jun 5 11 5:01 PM

Dee lies about just about everything, doesn't he? flamelssecret/badmood.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#213 [url]

Jun 5 11 5:20 PM

Yes I believe when they are in the boat Josh is told he cant change his scent because he is a gold, I cant remember is silvers were included in the quote but even so just because a silver or gold cant change a scnet doesnt mean that sophie and joan cant have different scents to start with. It just means once their powers were awakened and a scent was choosen it cant be changes so, if its true for silvers and golds,
Josh will always have an orange scent
Sophie will always have a vanilla ice cream scent
and Joan will always have a lavender scent.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#214 [url]

Jun 5 11 5:33 PM

Here's the quote:

“Of course.  Well, except for the gold, silver.  They have no choice: since time immemorial apparently, they have always smelled the same.” 

Of course it can be interpreted as SC did it, but I also understood it as they - Gold and Silver - has always smelled the same. But, Dee cannot know that for a fact. I'm assuming he hasn't or never met Joan yet since both he and Machiavelli didn't recognize her during their encounter at Notre Dame. He might not know that a Silver and Gold can choose their scent.

The question is how did Joan did it?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#216 [url]

Jun 5 11 6:14 PM

Chose her Lavander scent

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#217 [url]

Jun 6 11 6:30 AM

maybe Dee is lying, that wouldn't be the first time, or maybe he just mean that a gold/silver have the same scent their entire life

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#218 [url]

Jun 6 11 1:06 PM

QUOTE (Elycia @ June 06, 2011 12:30 am)
maybe he just mean that a gold/silver have the same scent their entire life

This is exactly what i was saying, I interpreted it to mean that once a scent was chosen it was what the gold or silver had. So when Joan awakened her powers she had a lavendar scent and its been lavender since then and will always be lavender.

I dont think Joan is a special case, I think each gold/silver can have different scents they just cant change them.

Although if joan's scent is special it might explain how she is able to hide herself in paris.

Quote    Reply   

#219 [url]

Jun 6 11 5:00 PM

Dee could just be plain wrong, couldn't he?

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#220 [url]

Jun 21 11 3:24 PM

This thread has now been re-opened and may contain information from The Warlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help