Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Jun 15 10 1:10 AM

Actually a few glamors spells as their called aka spells of hiding and possibly a few mind rewrites on the press and VUOLLAH hidden perfectly

Aura: Forest Green
Smell: Spearmint/fresh pines

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#182 [url]

Jun 15 10 2:02 AM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ June 15, 2010 01:08 am)
QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 23, 2010 11:41 pm)
How is it that not even Machiavili knew that Joan was in Germains town house when Nidhogg attacked? And when they are on the Notre-Dame ley line, Machiavili is looking at a picture of them and says something like, "I have no idea who the other girl is but that, is The Shadow" or something like that, so haw can she be so secrative?

I always think the same thing too! I mean as well she's the wife of a rock star so that can't possibly help! flamelssecret/faint.gif I guess she is just extremely good at hiding.

EXTREMELY good at hiding... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

New I.D and she was supposedly killed many years before. I doubt Niccolo knows all the big stars, so it's possible he didn't know her. Heck I don't know who's-marroed-who for celebs either.

Aura: Icy Blue ......Scent: Pears

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Jun 16 10 4:13 AM

Or she just hasn't been outside for a long.. long... longg time so no one has seen her? And even then by that time she might just travel alone and so no one takes a second glance at her. And then if they did see they would think she was dead.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Jun 16 10 4:39 AM

I would love to learn more about Joan's immortal past, she seems mysterious, but trustworthy.

It would be cool to learn more about how her and Scathach met and their connection, and just generally more about Joan, and Saint Germain. There's just so much we don't know about them!

user posted image
Aura color: Electric Blue
Aura scent: Rain
Elemental Magic: Water
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Gray

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Jun 18 10 4:25 AM

QUOTE (Runo Warrior @ June 18, 2010 04:18 am)
That would be so cool if we knew how Scathach and Joan met!

Didn't Scatty save her, or train her? Somthing like that right?

Aura: Icy Blue ......Scent: Pears

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Jun 19 10 7:08 PM

They met when Scatty saved Joan from being burned at the stake.

IT was mentioned once in the magician and also in Michaels short story "the death of Joan of Arc"

if it weren't for Scatty, Joan would be dead! flamelssecret/clap3.gif kudos to her!

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

Jun 19 10 7:30 PM

I wonder how much blood Scatty donated?

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

saphira243

Spellcaster

#189 [url]

Jun 20 10 9:45 PM

joan of ac is so cool. thanks scatty for saving her though

user posted image
I am the Master of Night. I'm that feeling your being watched.
Aura color: Sapphire Aura scent: ice

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Jun 22 10 9:12 PM

But if they met by Scatty saving Joan... why did she save her?

user posted image
Aura color: Electric Blue
Aura scent: Rain
Elemental Magic: Water
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Gray

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#191 [url]

Jun 22 10 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ June 22, 2010 10:12 pm)
But if they met by Scatty saving Joan... why did she save her?

If I was to hazard a guess, I would say that Scatty saved Joan as a mark of respect from one powerful female warrior to another.

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Jun 22 10 11:00 PM

I agree, since Scatty is very honorable.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#193 [url]

Jun 23 10 2:02 PM

Scathach knew Joan before her "death". She was the one who trained her. She also says at one point (sorry, no quote) I did warn her not to go to Paris.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#194 [url]

Jun 23 10 2:39 PM

In the Alchemyst it seemed like scatty thought she was really dead and then in the magician it seemed like scatty had saved joan and knew she had been alive all along, so did I miss something or was Scatty just sad in the Alchemyst because Joan had been so badly injured?

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#195 [url]

Aug 15 10 2:08 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler policy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Oct 23 10 12:03 AM

I just watched this movie it was 3 HOURS LONG!!!!! But it was good:)

user posted image

'people come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you-Orlando Bloom
Aura colour:Flouro orange Aura scent: Sandalwood
Weapon:nunchucks
Favourite element:aether

Quote    Reply   

#199 [url]

Dec 23 10 6:25 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 12, 2008 01:39 pm)
Sophie seems to trust her a lot (although at times i think sophie can be too trusting), and i think there is a subconscious connection between the two of them.  Michael has hinted that there is no coincidence that the two both have silver auras.  I think we can probably trust Joan, Id be pretty surprised if she turned on us.

i think that the reason why sophie and joan have such a connection is because of their rare silver auras. and, is it just me, or has the poeple sophie trusted turned out okay, or isnt doing any harm but good? sophie trusts joan so i think we should trust joan.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Dec 23 10 11:04 AM

Joan has always been my favorite saint, and I was thriled when I read about her in the Magician! Joan has always been on the "good" side, so I think she'll end up being the mentor/hero of Sophie. And, if Sophie ends up going bad, Joan will pull her back. But don't trust my judgement, as I'm a bit biased

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help