Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Dec 1 11 5:00 PM

Tags : :

The scales of justice will aid you in your endeavor! Use them wisely...

Obtain the power of Earth Magic!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Dec 5 11 8:02 PM

I will tell you, there is one way to solve this puzzle that will give you a guaranteed correct answer, with no guessing required.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 6 11 10:18 PM

I'm not sure if how I got it would work every time, but it worked for me the first time I tried it a certain way

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Feb 13 12 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ December 05, 2011 08:02 pm)
I will tell you, there is one way to solve this puzzle that will give you a guaranteed correct answer, with no guessing required.

how is it possible gods? i mean i find it impossible to figure it out flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

aura colour: deep blue
aura scent: smoke
master of the elements of fire, earth, learning air and water and learning aether

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Feb 13 12 12:50 AM

Have you gotten the Earth scroll yet, sekven? That may help, if you don't have it. If you do, I would just say do what's logical. It's really process of elimination.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 13 12 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ February 13, 2012 12:50 am)
Have you gotten the Earth scroll yet, sekven? That may help, if you don't have it. If you do, I would just say do what's logical. It's really process of elimination.

i have the scroll, i finally got it through process of elimination flamelssecret/dance.gif thanks for the help @shopaholic flamelssecret/bow.gif

aura colour: deep blue
aura scent: smoke
master of the elements of fire, earth, learning air and water and learning aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help