Remove this ad

#261 [url]

Dec 18 11 11:14 PM

I don't know why we are talking about how he is going to die. I still want to know how he became immortal in the first place. Perhaps he could be a spy for Anubis (The Anubis is the future). Anubis may still be in there future and may have made Saint-Germain immortal. Any thoughts?

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Dec 25 11 11:52 AM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 06, 2011 11:21 pm)
Germain shouldn't die. Sophie is in debt to Germain for teaching her fire and in debt to joan for helping her put her memories in order.

I'm all for Germain not dying, but how is Sophie indebted to him? Sure, he taught her fire magic, but wouldn't that mean she's indebted to the Witch and to Gilgamesh and to Tsaga . . . gaga . . . Aunt Agnes? (Yeah, let's stick with Agnes.)

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#264 [url]

Jun 12 12 10:04 PM

im confused what choice did he have to make

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help