Remove this ad

#241 [url]

Feb 17 11 11:20 PM

Wow that's really long and some really phenomenal research there 256324!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#243 [url]

May 1 11 1:46 PM

Wow, just wow flamelssecret/bow.gif
Thanks, though I don't think I will remember all the names

Please do not use text talk. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#245 [url]

Jun 2 11 10:06 AM

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.

Quote    Reply   

#246 [url]

Jun 4 11 1:00 AM

One thing that I noticed in the Warlock was on page 53, when the anpu come flying in, Saint Germain mutters "I hate these guys." Coudl that mean that he's met/fought with them before?

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Quote    Reply   

#247 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:08 AM

Im guessing so. He might have fought against them when he was younger, meaning when he first became immortal? Maybe?

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#248 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:31 PM

I think he'll die during the Final Battle. The book said it was Germain who summoned the oh-so-famous fiery sky which literally rained destruction upon Danu Talis. I think magic of that magnitude would definitely make him combust. And his dying by fire has nice poetry.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#249 [url]

Jun 4 11 5:09 PM

oh, i don't want him to die! but he would probably die, knowing he will die and sacrificing himself.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#250 [url]

Jun 4 11 6:17 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 04, 2011 09:31 am)
I think he'll die during the Final Battle. The book said it was Germain who summoned the oh-so-famous fiery sky which literally rained destruction upon Danu Talis. I think magic of that magnitude would definitely make him combust. And his dying by fire has nice poetry.

I think that'd be Irony. I hope he doesn't die though. I don't want anybody to die....excepting Dee. Dee could die, but not Germain or Joan or Will or Palamedes or Scatty or Niten or Billy or Mach. Or Sophie.....and anybody whose name i didn't type. The scene with the skies raining fire though, that's gonna be Epic, just so long as it doesn't make Germain flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#251 [url]

Jun 4 11 10:31 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ June 04, 2011 06:17 pm)
QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 04, 2011 09:31 am)

I think that'd be Irony. I hope he doesn't die though. I don't want anybody to die....excepting Dee. Dee could die, but not Germain or Joan or Will or Palamedes or Scatty or Niten or Billy or Mach. Or Sophie.....and anybody whose name i didn't type. The scene with the skies raining fire though, that's gonna be Epic, just so long as it doesn't make Germain flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

I noticed you don't care if Josh dies.

I would like to know your reasoning for this.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#252 [url]

Jun 5 11 1:21 AM

I sorta included him in "and anybody i forgot to type" but since i believe him to be Marethyu he can't really die because otherwise there wouldn't be a marethyu. also i kinda sorta hate josh a little bit because he gets on my nerves and won't put down that dang sword.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#253 [url]

Jun 5 11 1:22 AM

^She said "or anybody else I didn't type", Josh would be included in that.

Edit: Sorry, missed the "S" flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

**Please use the Quote function! ^ is not a suitable substitute. ~hitmanjls

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#254 [url]

Jun 5 11 1:25 AM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 04, 2011 08:22 pm)
^He said "or anybody else I didn't type", Josh would be included in that.

she. i thought that was slightly evident in Cedargirl

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#255 [url]

Jun 6 11 11:21 PM

Germain shouldn't die. Sophie is in debt to Germain for teaching her fire and in debt to joan for helping her put her memories in order.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#257 [url]

Jul 20 11 11:24 PM

Personally I think it doesn't matter what side St Germain wants to be on be it for selfish goals or virtuous ones he's going to side with what ever side Joan is on meaning he's on the side of good. Also Prometheius told Josh that he'd forgiven St Germain so he doesn't have to worry about giving fire back. On the case of immortality I think Merethyu "Death" had a hand in it, as it seems he ows him a lot more than for just teaching him fire.

Quote    Reply   

#258 [url]

Aug 25 11 10:07 PM

To build on the idea of Germain creating the fiery sky. Prometheus could lend his fire magic with Germain as they come together to create the fiery sky so they wouldn't burn up.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#259 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:25 AM

QUOTE (TheBlindMan789 @ July 20, 2011 11:24 pm)
Personally I think it doesn't matter what side St Germain wants to be on be it for selfish goals or virtuous ones he's going to side with what ever side Joan is on meaning he's on the side of good. Also Prometheius told Josh that he'd forgiven St Germain so he doesn't have to worry about giving fire back. On the case of immortality I think Merethyu "Death" had a hand in it, as it seems he ows him a lot more than for just teaching him fire.

I agree with the part about Saint-Germain standing on whatever side Joan is on. And since Joan is likely to stick with Scathach, who will probably fight on the side of the humani, Germain, Joan, and Scathach will probably fight for the humani. Unless, Scathach turns against the humani for some reason.... but that's another story and who knows what will happen in that case! Any ideas?

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#260 [url]

Oct 28 11 9:15 PM

Agreed

Please note that one word posts are against the code of conduct. Please try to add more to the conversation, by saying why you agree with someone's post.

user posted image
Aura color: Deep dark purple with hints of gray
Aura scent: Ocean breeze
Weapons: Water Magic, My Spear, Sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help