Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Dec 1 11 4:09 PM

Tags : :

Did you make it through this years quest???

Chime in as soon as you've finished!

And, congratulations! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Dec 1 11 9:00 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 01, 2011 04:04 pm)
I've finished!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
I can now control flamelssecret/hourglass.gif like Chronos... flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Thank you for the game, guys. It's awesome... flamelssecret/bow.gif

Congrats! Possibly in record time too!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Dec 2 11 12:10 AM

I'm done!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I think there's going to be a lot of winners, this was the easiest of the series. (at least I think so)
Is this the final one, or are there more games to come? (if there's going to be another one, it should be called "The Adventure" keeping with the traditions of using names that start with "A")
But all in all guys, a great game!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 2 11 4:15 AM

Finished It! Of the three, this one I liked the most! The other are quite very difficult!

user posted image
Aura colour: Dark Grey
Aura scent: Raspberries
Element: Earth
Magic: Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Dec 2 11 7:33 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche)
Congrats! Possibly in record time too!

Really? Wow... flamelssecret/dance.gif

QUOTE (JLB)
I think there's going to be a lot of winners, this was the easiest of the series. (at least I think so)

I flamelssecret/Agreed.gif with you. I, too, thinks that this is the easiest among the three. Although it took me a long time to navigate the Xibalba Maze...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 3 11 6:14 PM

I thought it was the easiest also. It took me a week at least to finish The Apprentice, and I still haven't finished The Awakening (I can't get that slide puzzle of the center shield of The Necromancer...), but this one was great.

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 02, 2011 01:33 am)
Although it took me a long time to navigate the Xibalba Maze...

I made a map.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue
Aura Scent: Lavender

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Dec 3 11 11:27 PM

I've finished. You guys make some rather interesting games. I wish I could have started sooner, only today was the earliest I could start. Can't wait for the next installment.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:45 PM

Hurrah! I have gained the power of aether!
This was actually the first quest game I've done, and I loved it! Especially all the random little things Flamel says flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

P.S: Flamel says 'Up up down down left right left right B A start.' That's a secret code in my Frogger game. Excellant!

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Dec 7 11 2:24 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)
Hurrah! I have gained the power of aether!
This was actually the first quest game I've done, and I loved it! Especially all the random little things Flamel says  flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

P.S: Flamel says 'Up up down down left right left right B A start.' That's a secret code in my Frogger game. Excellant!

Did you say that this is the first quest that you've done?
What are you waiting for?
Go and play The Apprentice and The Awakening !!!
They are no less awesome than The Aether ! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/right-icon20.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 8 11 7:13 AM

I'm done! This was the easiest of them all, and I finished it pretty quick!

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Dec 10 11 12:52 AM

I'm finished too!! flamelssecret/dance.gif This one was really fun, not quite as frustratingly difficult as the other ones Can't wait until next year to see how you guys finish the game series!

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Dec 11 11 12:20 AM

just finished, with no help from the forums... (well maybe a little)

Aura Color: Grey-Green
Aura Scent: Mountain Breeze
Magical Element: Air
Magical Specialty: Enchanter

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 17 11 3:42 AM

finished!!! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif that was AWESOME! I'll hopefully register to win tomarow..
PS: "I'm not realy that helpful am I?" yes actually you are, in a round-about way! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif
EDIT:Just entered to win! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright pink Aura scent:Victorian rose
I am a warrior and an elemental mistress! p.s. My favorite magics are fire and water.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 18 11 11:19 PM

flamelssecret/hourglass.gif YES!! Finally! This is the only one I've actually managed to complete, And I beat it within... a few hours! flamelssecret/faint.gif

"The Power of Ground, Water, and Grass. And combined with this, the Power of Electricity, they all meld together. And with the Power of Dragon, they increase. Use this Jewel of Life for the greater good."-Arceus

Aura: Emerald. Scent: Oak. Element: Water.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help