Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#161 [url]

Mar 15 11 4:11 PM

Good for Russia, Denmark, Latvia and Spain. Hungary still doesn't have the Sorceress.

Anyway, always a pleasure to see the books translated into many different languages. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#162 [url]

Mar 15 11 4:15 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ March 15, 2011 05:11 pm)
Hungary still doesn't have the Sorceress.

I check regularly Thalion, here's hoping that I can bring some good news your way soon!

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#163 [url]

Mar 15 11 4:24 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 15, 2011 05:15 pm)
QUOTE (Thalion @ March 15, 2011 05:11 pm)
Hungary still doesn't have the Sorceress.

I check regularly Thalion, here's hoping that I can bring some good news your way soon!

I'm eagerly waiting.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#164 [url]

Mar 15 11 8:50 PM

I really like the different symbols on the Russian cover, is that a bat on there? And the All-seeing eye is really cool too.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

Mar 23 11 2:34 PM

Finally, the Sorceress has been translated to Latvian. For some time it seemed, that these series will newer be completely translated. However, I don't think, that I'm going to buy it, because of the poor translation quality of previous books.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#167 [url]

Mar 23 11 9:35 PM

I'm aware of the long wait our Japanese members have had for The Necromancer, I've been able to find the cover for you but as yet there's no stock or ordering links that I can find for you, which seems to be down to the Publishing company having financial difficulties. As soon as those details become available i'll let you know, and please enjoy your first look at the cover.

user posted image Rironsha **Awaiting pre-ordering details**

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#170 [url]

Apr 21 11 2:44 PM

The UK cover for The Warlock has now been released along with the good news that the release date has now been brought forward! flamelssecret/clap3.gif UK and Irish fans can now look forward to getting their hands on The Warlock on June 2nd instead of July 7th

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#171 [url]

Apr 21 11 4:30 PM

That's great news!

I went to the bookstore the other day and they had the UK version of the Alchemyst! I was so tempted to buy it..

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#172 [url]

Apr 26 11 2:37 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 23, 2011 02:35 pm)
I'm aware of the long wait our Japanese members have had for The Necromancer, I've been able to find the cover for you but as yet there's no stock or ordering links that I can find for you, which seems to be down to the Publishing company having financial difficulties.  As soon as those details become available i'll let you know, and please enjoy your first look at the cover.

user posted image  Rironsha  **Awaiting pre-ordering details**

The Japanese book covers each have the name of the title character on them. Something I noticed while flipping through the pictures of them.

The Alchemyst: Nicholas Flamel
The Magician: Niccolo Machiavelli
The Sorceress: Perenelle
and now The Necromancer: John Dee

They've gotten the Magician and the Necromancer mixed up on the two covers. To be honest, I don't blame them. Josh being the Necromancer wasn't that obvious. (Don't worry, I love the Japanese and everything about them. I don't mean anything negative.)

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#173 [url]

May 15 11 3:37 PM

Good news for Estonia, Finland and Israel! The Necromancer has just been released in Estonia, Finland has just released The Sorceress and The Sorceress will be released in Israel in June flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image Kirjastus Pegasus **Estonia, Necromancer**

user posted image WSOY **Finland, Sorceress**

user posted image Keter Books**Will be released in June 2011**

Quote    Reply   

#175 [url]

May 15 11 3:44 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ April 26, 2011 02:37 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 23, 2011 02:35 pm)
I'm aware of the long wait our Japanese members have had for The Necromancer, I've been able to find the cover for you but as yet there's no stock or ordering links that I can find for you, which seems to be down to the Publishing company having financial difficulties.  As soon as those details become available i'll let you know, and please enjoy your first look at the cover.

user posted image  Rironsha  **Awaiting pre-ordering details**

The Japanese book covers each have the name of the title character on them. Something I noticed while flipping through the pictures of them.

The Alchemyst: Nicholas Flamel
The Magician: Niccolo Machiavelli
The Sorceress: Perenelle
and now The Necromancer: John Dee

They've gotten the Magician and the Necromancer mixed up on the two covers. To be honest, I don't blame them. Josh being the Necromancer wasn't that obvious. (Don't worry, I love the Japanese and everything about them. I don't mean anything negative.)

Isnt The Magician Dee?

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

May 17 11 3:04 AM

I like the russian cover. It looks like a real codex~!!!
And estonian too!!

Color: Cadmium Red Scent:Wood Smoke There is equal light in darkness, if you but know where to seek it. "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved" Niccolo Macchiavelli[COLOR=red]

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#178 [url]

May 17 11 7:45 PM

I think its interesting that the Israeli edition of the sorceress went to dark green. And its interesting that the swords look like they are on a shield, and the shield looks like it has a couple of eyes drawn on it something, i cant quite tell on that resolution.

Also the second line is the phonetic hebrew for nicholas flamel and at the bottom under the blue banner is the phonetic hebrew for Michael Scott

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#180 [url]

Jun 7 11 8:15 AM

And we welcome a new translation to the Flamel family! Welcome Iran, the newly released Persian translation of The Alchemist has joined us!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help