Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Jun 28 10 3:08 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 27, 2010 06:53 pm)
Welcome to Russia! flamelssecret/clap3.gif They have now joined us with the release of The Alchemyst!

user posted image Available from Ozon Ru

Wow, they changed the symbols in the corners. It also kind of looks like the whole cover is flipped. But, I love the candle in the middle! Very cool artwork there.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#123 [url]

Jun 28 10 12:45 PM

Yes i agree its an interesting take, I love the candle but im not sure what is significance is. As for the new symbols, Top left is sulfur, that makes sense, Im not really sure wha the top right is but its the upside down version of the symbol for phosphorus, bottom right is mercury (not sure why that is significant), and bottom right looks like a modified verision of the hooded figure but it almost looks like they built in a sun (also the symbol for gold) and moon symbol.

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

Jun 28 10 3:51 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 28, 2010 02:53 am)
Welcome to Russia! flamelssecret/clap3.gif They have now joined us with the release of The Alchemyst!

user posted image Available from Ozon Ru

I think i like this cover better than the one in america because it just seems so much more mystical and i love the candle thats soo cool. And the writing looks sooo cool

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

#125 [url]

Jun 28 10 9:16 PM

Yeah.. i sort of like the candle better than the flask.

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#126 [url]

Jun 29 10 3:09 PM

Forthcoming translation releases:

The Sorceress

Italy La Strega ~ October 2010

The Necromancer

France Le Necromancien ~ September 2010 (exact date t.b.c)

Holland De Necromancer ~ October 19th 2010

Germany Der Geisterbeschwörer ~ Spring 2011

I'll bring you more dates and confirmations of exact release dates as soon as I have them

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Jul 1 10 3:48 PM

October 19th YAY Can`t wait flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Jul 1 10 10:20 PM

does anyone knows when the necromencer is going to be translated to portuguese? i want it so much! or does anyone knows where i can buy the book to portugal?

Aura color: Still needs to be dicovered
Aura scent: Caramel
Main elements used in battle:Earth and Fire (Sand and Magma)
Ability:two circle tattoos on each shoulder were he is able to concentrate his aura

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

koen3456

Spellcaster

#129 [url]

Aug 21 10 1:06 PM

I already have the English version of the Necromancer, I'm not sure if I will get the dutch version as well. I only have the alchemyst in Dutch and the side you see if it's in the bookcase is different. And it's slightly taller But it doesn't really matter.

user posted image

Aura: White/green tinted
Scent: Grass

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Sep 24 10 8:26 AM

The Necromancer is coming in Bulgaria too! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
user posted image
08.10.2010, come faster!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#132 [url]

Oct 1 10 10:39 PM

Psichogios told me today that The Sorceress is coming to Greece in April, 2011! There's no cover yet though! :/

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Oct 2 10 10:49 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ Tuesday 29 June 2010 16h09)

The Sorceress

The Necromancer

Holland De Necromancer  ~ October 19th 2010

Germany Der Geisterbeschwörer  ~ Spring 2011

I'll bring you more dates and confirmations of exact release dates as soon as I have them 

The Necromancer did not go out it Swiss, nor in France. Nevertheless we are not any more in September, than takes place t-il?

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

Oct 4 10 1:22 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 29, 2010 03:09 pm)

The Sorceress

The Necromancer

Holland De Necromancer  ~ October 19th 2010

Germany Der Geisterbeschwörer  ~ Spring 2011

Same here, I've contacted the book store and there no release date still for the french version, Le Nécromancien, if you have more info, it's like a drug, I need it SOON!!!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#135 [url]

Oct 5 10 1:11 AM

I have an update for you, Pocket Jeunesse are now showing the release date for The Necromancer in France as the 6th January 2011. I am continuing my search to see if i can find any more updates releases for you

Germany still has it listed as Spring 2011 with no exact date.

Poland, we have good news for you! The Sorceress translated edition (shown below) will be released on October 6th! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
user posted image

Italy, I have a pre-order link for The Sorceress for you
user posted image Pre-order from Libroco

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#136 [url]

Oct 12 10 3:45 PM

Member Gianna from the Dutch forum has kindly emailed me to let us know that the release of the Dutch translated edition of The Necromancer has been delayed and will now be released on October 28th.

There is also a revised date for the French translated edition of The Necromancer, it's new release date is January 20th 2011.

Good news for our Romanian members, the translation for The Magician is well underway with its release due this year, no further details or cover shot are available yet, but here is the link for you if you'd like to pre-order! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
librariabucuresti.

Quote    Reply   

#137 [url]

Oct 18 10 7:05 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ Tuesday 12 October 2010 16h45)

There is also a revised date for the French translated edition of The Necromancer,  it's new release date is January 20th 2011.

Ah, finally! It is completed, I began in me worried of step to see the tip of the nose of Nécromancien going out in bookshop!!

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#140 [url]

Nov 9 10 7:07 PM

Good news also for our Czech members, The necromancer has just been released for you!

user posted image Knizniweb.cz **Newly Released!**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help