Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#201 [url]

Feb 24 12 10:30 PM

I always love the German and Israeli covers, they're so different, and I love the colors on the German cover. But what's that in the middle of the Israeli cover? Coatlicue?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#203 [url]

Apr 18 12 8:39 PM

I have the Greek covers in High Quality if anyone (no one?? ) is interested because the ones available online are blurry.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Apr 20 12 8:12 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 20, 2012 01:35 pm)
QUOTE (Elena @ April 18, 2012 08:39 pm)
I have the Greek covers in High Quality if anyone (no one?? ) is interested because the ones available online are blurry.

I would love to see it!

Michael

I second that!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#207 [url]

Apr 22 12 5:58 PM

thanks flamelssecret/love0030.gif and coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i realy like the green part flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#209 [url]

Jul 26 12 8:03 PM

Wow! Awesome covers! Also, I too think that it is interesting that in France the Warlock is the Traitor, I mean, it means the same thing basically, but still. Great covers, though! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#210 [url]

Sep 3 12 12:08 PM

Here's the latest releases that I could find:

Estonia you now have The Warlock available:
user posted image

France will have The Enchantress released in January 2013, we'll put up a picture, link and exact release date for you as soon as we have them.

Germany, you will have The Enchantress released in the Spring of 2013 under the title Die Fee, we'll bring you an image an image, link and exact release date as soon as we have it.

Holland, you will have The Enchantress released on 8th October under the title, Die Zieneres:
user posted image Boekerij

And Iran you have two new releases, The Magician:
user posted image
and The Sorceress:
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#211 [url]

Sep 3 12 9:12 PM

hi this is my first reply flamelssecret/hyper_.gif and its sopposed to be for micheal scott i dont know if he'll read it but if he does yay i just am uppsessed with the series iv read the series over about five times now and i sent a letter to you like a few months ago and i was just wondering if you got it because i am writing a book and needed advise and you my favorite author flamelssecret/read.gif

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Oct 14 12 12:01 PM

October the 10th Say hello to "The Warlock" Poland!!

user posted image

Or, should I say: to "The Oath-breaker"

Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Aura Scent: Coffee
Elements: Air

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Oct 14 12 3:04 PM

You must be ecstatic!

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help