Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Nov 11 08 6:35 PM

Tags : :

As promised, a list of all the countries who have taken part or all of the series.

COUNTRY---------------PUBLISHER

BRAZIL---------------Editora Rocco
BULGARIA------------Hermes Publishing
CHINA---------------Bertelsmann Asia
CROATIA-------------Algoritam
CZECH REPUBLIC-----Euromedia Group
DENMARK--------------Forlaget Sesam
DENMARK--------------Bibilioteksmedier (Audiobooks)
ENGLAND-------------Random House UK
ESTONIA-------------Pegasus Publishing
FINLAND-------------WSOY
FRANCE--------------Pocket Jeunesse
GERMANY-------------Verlagsgruppe Random House
GERMANY-------------Verlagsgruppe Random House (Audio Alchemyst & Magician)
GREECE--------------Psichogios
HOLLAND-------------Mynx Publishing
HUNGARY-------------Egmont Hungary
ICELAND-------------Forlagid
INDIA---------------Random House India
INDONESIA-----------Penerbit Matahati
ISRAEL--------------Keter Books
ITALY---------------Random House Mondadori
JAPAN---------------Rironsha
KOREA---------------Moonhak Soochup Publishing
LATVIA--------------Jumava Publishing
LITHUANIA-----------Media Incognito
POLAND--------------Nasza Ksiegarnia
PORTUGAL------------Edicoes Gailivro
ROMANIA-------------RAO Publishing
RUSSIA--------------Eksmo Publishing
SERBIA--------------Evro Guinti
SLOVAKIA------------Ikar Publishing
SPAIN---------------Roca Editorial de Libros
SPAIN---------------Roca Editorial de Libros(Catalan Edition)
THAILAND------------Kaewkarn
TURKEY--------------Kultur Yayinlari
UKRAINE-------------A-Ba-Babha-La-Maha
VIETNAM-------------Tre Publishing
USA-----------------Random House

Extra Editions
Alchemyst Large Print
Alchemyst Library Binding
Magician Large Print
Magician Library Binding
Magician Book Club
Audio Alchemyst Listening Library
Audio Magician Listening Library
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Nov 14 08 4:05 AM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 10:22 am)
yeah great, but i see india is not on the list, can u tell if the books are gonna come to india, you see it will be easy for me to buy the rest of the series....

thanks.

Baksh, if the books aren't available readily to you, you could always try emailing the major publishing houses for your country and asking them if they will be buying the series..and getting your friends to do the same...failing that, do amazon.com not deliver to India?

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 14 08 4:42 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 14, 2008 04:05 am)
QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 10:22 am)
yeah great, but i see india is not on the list, can u tell if the books are gonna come to india, you see it will be easy for me to buy the rest of the series....

thanks.

Baksh, if the books aren't available readily to you, you could always try emailing the major publishing houses for your country and asking them if they will be buying the series..and getting your friends to do the same...failing that, do amazon.com not deliver to India?

well yes is suppose i can do that, but let me just contact others from india, who have read these books, to see if they might just be available here....and yes amazon does send stuff here, though i havent ever ordered anything, but i have other means to get the books....thanks for your concern....i really appreciated it.

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Nov 22 08 10:34 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 09:22 am)

thanks.
Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Nov 24 08 4:41 AM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 23, 2008 05:28 pm)
well, i contacted one of the indian publishers today, and am waiting for their reply....

Good luck with that Baksh, let us know when you get a reply!

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Dec 16 08 10:16 PM

Thanks Michael! I might have to get a copy just because the color of the Japanese characters compliments the design so well!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 17 09 1:48 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ December 16, 2008 10:05 pm)
I thought you might like to see the Japanese cover for The Magician

I just thought that people might find this interesting, on the Japanese cover, I believe that there is something that's not on the US cover, it says the number 2 right below the three big characters says the Magician, and I assume that the number refers to the series number, I found that interesting because we don't see it there.

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Aura Color: Orange
Aura Scent: Clementines

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Jan 17 09 9:54 AM

QUOTE (baksh @ December 27, 2008 09:03 pm)
Thank you Mr. Scott, and i contacted another publisher from india....

I see that you posted in another thread that there's now an Indian publisher Baksh, can you tell me who it is please, so that I can update the list? Thank you!

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 17 09 8:14 PM

Well what happened was that i said that i contacted penguin india, and they told me that the author was being published by random house india, so i went to check it on their site if it was true, and well, they said that they would ship the book to any place in india for free, so i wanted to know if they had really bought the series or whatever process it is to sell the books in india....hope that they have and they would sell them in the bookstores also rather than only on net....

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Jan 17 09 11:38 PM

Thank you for the update Baksh, glad you got your own happy ending! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
I've just made the addition of the Danish publisher's details to the list and have some information for our Indian readers, with many thanks to Jocelyn at Random House US, she tells me that all the sales of the series in India are handled by Random House UK, so if you have questions on their release in India, then they are the guys to talk to. I will do my best to make sure the list is updated as soon as we get any new details, as it stands at the time of this post, the list is right up to date.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Mar 1 09 5:52 PM

I have a question I'm doing a book project on the first book and I have the paperback version of the book published by "Delacorte Press an imprint of Random House Childrens Books...New York" and on the page after the dedication, the journal entry that starts with "I am Legend" is in a cool font, what's the name of it because I would like to use it for my project. Does anyone know the name or where to download it? Ive been on websites looking for it everywhere and I cant find it! GRR! Thanks!
Rockon,
Claude flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Mar 18 09 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Claude @ March 01, 2009 06:52 pm)
I have a question I'm doing a book project on the first book and I have the paperback version of the book published by "Delacorte Press an imprint of Random House Childrens Books...New York" and on the page after the dedication, the journal entry that starts with "I am Legend" is in a cool font, what's the name of it because I would like to use it for my project. Does anyone know the name or where to download it? Ive been on websites looking for it everywhere and I cant find it! GRR! Thanks!
Rockon,
Claude  flamelssecret/wall_.gif

No, sorry Claude, i've had a good scour for you too and although I found some that were similar, they weren't identical, it may be a custom font which would explain it being so hard to find.

QUOTE (Baksh)
Probably, but, i think they sell it only on the net i suppose, and, they havent even got the magician there....so would they have the sorceress when it releases or not? well i'll get the books from england or the us anyway....

I have been told by Random House USA that it is Random House UK who handle the release and distribution of the series in India, and that the people at RHUK will be more than happy to answer your release and distribution questions for India Baksh, hope that helps more!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 9 09 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 19, 2009 01:11 am)
QUOTE (Claude @ March 01, 2009 06:52 pm)
Rockon,
Claude  flamelssecret/wall_.gif

No, sorry Claude, i've had a good scour for you too and although I found some that were similar, they weren't identical, it may be a custom font which would explain it being so hard to find.

QUOTE (Baksh)
Probably, but, i think they sell it only on the net i suppose, and, they havent even got the magician there....so would they have the sorceress when it releases or not? well i'll get the books from england or the us anyway....

I have been told by Random House USA that it is Random House UK who handle the release and distribution of the series in India, and that the people at RHUK will be more than happy to answer your release and distribution questions for India Baksh, hope that helps more!

I just read about finding some fonts... Do you know if I can get the type of font which you use on the site? (like it is with: Reply, Quote, Flamel's Secret)? It looks like its from an old book, which I think is really cool!

Thanks, flamelssecret/pray.gif

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help