Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#21 [url]

Jan 2 12 9:34 PM

QUOTE (Paimons light @ January 02, 2012 09:11 pm)
I say, is there ever going to be an official book release, or will it be just an ebook exclusive forever? I'm pretty sure lots of fans who don't own those electronics really must be desperate for the two books.   

As there are only a few pages in these shorts ebooks are the best platform for them, but in the future if there are enough shorts released RH might put them together in one book. Fortunately, you don't need to own special devices (ie. ebook readers) to get a copy. There are applications you can download to your PC like Nook and Kindle, to name a few, where you can read the purchased ebook.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 4 12 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ January 02, 2012 09:34 pm)
I say, is there ever going to be an official book release, or will it be just an ebook exclusive forever? I'm pretty sure lots of fans who don't own those electronics really must be desperate for the two books.   

As there are only a few pages in these shorts ebooks are the best platform for them, but in the future if there are enough shorts released RH might put them together in one book. Fortunately, you don't need to own special devices (ie. ebook readers) to get a copy. There are applications you can download to your PC like Nook and Kindle, to name a few, where you can read the purchased ebook.

I'd like to see a collection of short stories by Michael Scott in print. One about Mach, Nick and Perry, Dee, The Anpu, ect... It would be pretty cool

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

#23 [url]

Jan 9 12 5:06 PM

I'd love to see that to, but I don't think he will because he already started his new series..

Knowledge and Imagination are the keys that can unlock Power. © Pangea

Aura Color: Bordeaux
Aura Scent: Summer

#24 [url]

Jan 9 12 5:49 PM

QUOTE (Pangea @ January 09, 2012 10:06 am)
I'd love to see that to, but I don't think he will because he already started his new series..

In reply to the last two posts. Michael indeed has started Earthlords. However he has suggested that he may occasionally break away and put out a new short story. Some of the most popular suggestions from members are Mach v Perry, Dagon's past and of course Billy and Scathach stories which we have here. On that note although I know we weren't totally straying away from the the topic but let's make sure to stay on topic here. Thanks Phin.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

#25 [url]

Jan 30 12 8:44 PM

I finished the short story on my dad's Kindle in an airport in Canada...it took me like, an hour. I liked it a lot more than The Death of Joan of Arc. I thought Billy was hilarious, as always, and the whole Scatty/Setanta dynamic was interesting.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Remove this ad

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#26 [url]

Jan 31 12 3:51 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ January 02, 2012 02:34 pm)

Exactly as MovieBuff said. I neither need nor want a separate Kindle or Nook, but I downloaded "Nook for PC" and was able to get Vampyres of Vegas with no hiccups at all. Since Vegas is my home town, I was interested to see what Michael and the others had done to the old place ....

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

#28 [url]

Feb 3 12 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ February 02, 2012 02:05 pm)
I do think that the eventual plan will be to put all the short stories (and there will be more) into a book. All I have to do is to write a few more stories.

Michael

Wow Mr. Scott, this is an amazing news. One to expect with great anticipation. flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

#29 [url]

Feb 11 12 6:50 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ February 02, 2012 02:05 pm)
I do think that the eventual plan will be to put all the short stories (and there will be more) into a book. All I have to do is to write a few more stories.

Michael

Well this is fantastic news indeed! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I've not read either... flamelssecret/crying.gif But maybe someday I shall! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Apr 12 12 12:01 AM

**This thread has now closed to prevent spoilers from The Enchantress**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help