Remove this ad

#281 [url]

Feb 19 12 1:37 AM

euch! What the heck is that thing in the bottom right corner?!??!
Is that an Anpu?!

I have edited your post and placed it in lower case, please do not make another all caps post as it is considered rude on a forum, it is equivalent to shouting in a conversation in Nettiquette (Net speak). Thanks, Elena.

Sorry.

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#283 [url]

Feb 19 12 8:55 AM

Any thoughts on what it might be?
One person thought it might be Abraham's face when his aura had hardened, but that seems unlikely as it'd be his face except golden and hard(that face is most certainly not human).

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

#285 [url]

Mar 15 12 2:34 AM

Tsagalalal...
Isn't she was describe as a beautiful woman when young?
That one is kind of... not human...

I think it is Aten. He's using mask to cover how he changed if I remember correctly.

Quote    Reply   

#287 [url]

Jun 5 12 8:05 PM

i am not happy about it coming out i am flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif crazy o.o

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#288 [url]

Jun 9 12 1:21 AM

I think the Enchantress is Virginia Dare, since she's got that flute that can 'control the mind', so to me she's the most likely candidate. I think other people have put this already.
But it could be Tsagaglalal too.

Aura: Electric Blue
Scent: Rain
Element: Aether
The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   

#289 [url]

Jun 10 12 7:35 PM

I believe that the Enchantress is Sophie. One reason is that Mr.Scott wrote on his website that the Warlock is written in gold foil and the Enchantress is written is silver foil. Since Josh is gold, Sophie is silver. just a thought.

Nothing is set in stone other than Destiny, so never try to change it.

Aura Scent: Fresh cut apples
Color: Sea blue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#290 [url]

Jun 10 12 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Olympusseeker @ June 10, 2012 07:35 pm)
I believe that the Enchantress is Sophie. One reason is that Mr.Scott wrote on his website that the Warlock is written in gold foil and the Enchantress is written is silver foil. Since Josh is gold, Sophie is silver. just a thought.

It could be her too, but for some reason I can't see Sophie as an enchantress.
To me I think Dare fits the title best.

The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   

#292 [url]

Jun 22 12 1:20 AM

If Sophie is the Enchantress, it would make a nice pattern for the series of books:

Alchemyst - Nicholas Flamel (Male "good")
Magician - John Dee (Male "bad")
Sorceress - Perenelle Flamel (Female "good")

Necromancer - Josh Newman (Male "good")
Warlock - Niccolo Machiavelli (Male "bad")
Enchantress - Sophie Newman (Female "good")

Of course the pattern only takes into account what side the characters were on when they first appeared, since everyone eventually leans to the good side by the ending...

I understand that this might not be strong proof to some, but the pattern is enough for me.

Also it wouldn't be fair that Josh has a book and not Sophie! Oh, and the cover is silver... flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

#293 [url]

Jun 23 12 1:51 PM

QUOTE (phvolt220 @ June 22, 2012 01:20 am)
If Sophie is the Enchantress, it would make a nice pattern for the series of books:

Of course the pattern only takes into account what side the characters were on when they first appeared, since everyone eventually leans to the good side by the ending...

Since the prophecy says 'one to save the world and one to destroy it', Josh AND Sophie can't be both on the good side, can they?

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#294 [url]

Jun 23 12 3:06 PM

QUOTE (ReversePsychiatrist @ June 23, 2012 06:51 am)

Since the prophecy says 'one to save the world and one to destroy it', Josh AND Sophie can't be both on the good side, can they?

That depends on whether destroying the world is a good thing or a bad thing... flamelssecret/secret.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#295 [url]

Jun 23 12 5:07 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ June 23, 2012 03:06 pm)

That depends on whether destroying the world is a good thing or a bad thing... flamelssecret/secret.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Good point, maybe it's better for the world to be destroyed.
Let me clarify.
Both Josh and Sophie can't be on Nicholas's side, can they?

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#296 [url]

Jun 23 12 7:32 PM

QUOTE (ReversePsychiatrist @ June 23, 2012 05:07 pm)
QUOTE (Papa Pat @ June 23, 2012 03:06 pm)

Good point, maybe it's better for the world to be destroyed.
Let me clarify.
Both Josh and Sophie can't be on Nicholas's side, can they?

Why not? They both knew/know that "Danu Talis had to fall for the modern world to rise."

"And Josh would destroy it." (Page 498).

"In the days and weeks to come, Sophie ... [would lead the survivors] off the sundered island and take them out into the world." (Page 497)

Josh destroyed the OLD world; Sophie and the others saved the surviving humani, who resettled and repopulated the NEW world which came into existence when Danu Talis sank.

Nicholas knew this to be the way it HAD to be, and so did Tsagaglalal, who gave Josh the Codex, knowing that he already had the Final Summoning pages. Josh had the Codex. Sophie had her powers plus the Witch of Endor's memories, which I imagine served as a guide for the new world.

On a slightly different topic:

My grandson was showing me some of the stuff springing up on "Minecraft" -- it reminded me of when I read The Alchemyst for the first time and imagined how detailed one would have to be when creating a Shadowrealm! "Middle Earth" and "Hogwarts" are just awesome!

Fixed your quote tags ~ Moviebuff

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#297 [url]

Jun 24 12 3:55 PM

This an interesting discussion you have going here, but this is the Cover thread. May I suggest continuing it in The Codex and Prophecy thread so you can talk about it at lengths without being off topic?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help