Remove this ad

#261 [url]

Jan 26 12 6:46 PM

QUOTE (Blue aura girl @ January 26, 2012 02:04 am)
Right above the center shield is a small spider-like symbol, maybe that's the spider Shadow Knight meant.

oh yeah I see it now thanks. Maybe Aerop-Enap appears in Danu Talis?? How do you pronounce that name anyway? It's rather unique

I believe it's Air-o-ap-in-ap. That's how the person on the audiobook pronounces it.

Unless you were talking about Danu Talis, which is Dah-New-Tal-iss.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 [url]

Feb 4 12 9:19 PM

Please excuse the lateness of this post, and my Percy Jackson terminology, but....Oh My GODS! It's unbelieveable! When I saw it I just started jumping up and down, practically screaming my head off like a banshee. (Believe me you do NOT want to make a Banshee angry, the screams are still ringing in my ears!) I called my best friend, who also loves the books, and just began talking in barely coherent words. "It's here! Holy Olympus it's here!" That's what I said to her, but in more rapid-fire speech that was severely accented with feverish Irish. (Blame it my great-grandmother.) I can't wait to read it, I'm already so jittery I'm surprised that I can write on this keyboard!

Auric Scent and Color: Egyptian Musk, Copper-Bronze.
Weapons: Silver and Iron Longswords, Ancient Nordic Greatsword, Silver, Iron, and Steel Daggers, Valkeryies spear.
Elements: Air, Fire, Aether.
"To be a sage of wandering instablity, to forever swirl in the unforgiving ether, such is the way you feel when raised by a necromancer."

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Feb 11 12 6:46 PM

QUOTE (obliviscarte @ February 08, 2012 08:43 pm)
Does anyone notice the two small symbols in the bottom corners of the center triangle? flamelssecret/idk.gif

Yes would you have any suggestions as to what they may be?
They are obviously completing the circle of which it is going almost all the way around the pyramid, but what are they do you suppose?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#265 [url]

Feb 11 12 7:36 PM

The one one on the left looks like a gateway of some kind. Possibly a leygate to Xibalba from Danu Talis? I have no idea about the one on the right.

Aura: Pale Green
Scent: Pine Needles
Magic: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Feb 11 12 8:14 PM

Interesting, it seems very likely that that's what it would be.

Now what's your thoughts on the rest of the cover? Do you like it or love it. I absolutely love it! wub.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#267 [url]

Feb 11 12 8:58 PM

easily my favorite cover!!!! I've been reading the other responses and I pretty much agree with what I've read.
Top right: Vimana
Top left: the four swords of power
Bottom Left: I think its the pyramid at the center of Danu Talis. Maybe the twins fight at the top?
Botom Right: I think its Tsagaglalal but I'm not sure. flamelssecret/idk.gif

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

Feb 11 12 9:06 PM

We're on the same exact boat on this! I think this cover will turn a few heads at bookstores. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#269 [url]

Feb 11 12 10:32 PM

The wait feels like is gonna be forever! lol I'm so excited. the art work on the cover is fantastic. I love that the World tree is on the cover.

Quote    Reply   

#270 [url]

Feb 11 12 10:35 PM

Many on the forum agree with you including me.

What do you think the lunar eclipse symbols? I think it symbols that one will overshadow the other.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#271 [url]

Feb 11 12 10:54 PM

It kind of looks like the sun and moon are merging. I think it may mean some how Josh and Sophie become one in some way. maybe merging their auras like when they were in paris.

Quote    Reply   

#272 [url]

Feb 12 12 5:11 PM

I never once thought of that and now that I do it sounds like a very good theory.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#274 [url]

Feb 13 12 7:11 PM

The one thing that keeps a union of Sophie and Josh as unlikely is that the most likely candidate for Marethyu is Josh and Michael has confirmed that Marethyu is indeed male so that leaves out the possibility that it could be a Josh/Sophie hybrid.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#278 [url]

Feb 18 12 3:23 PM

I think there are four swords of power in the first picture in the corner on the cover of Enchantress. In the second the vinama, third pyramid of sun/moon - fall of Danu Talis, fourth could be gold satue of abraham .

My aura is sometimes something between blue-turqoise, sometimes green-yellow. I can sometimes really see it. :)

Quote    Reply   

#280 [url]

Feb 18 12 9:14 PM

QUOTE (obliviscarte @ February 18, 2012 07:30 pm)
what are your thoughts on the eclipse in the center?

the two that are one

My aura is sometimes something between blue-turqoise, sometimes green-yellow. I can sometimes really see it. :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help