Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Sep 15 11 1:08 PM

Tags : :

It's time for the 2011 Podcast Awards! Last year Awakenings was nominated into the top 10 in Cultural/Arts, and again we need your help! Head over to The 2011 Podcast Awards and nominate Awakenings in the categories of Best Produced and Cultural/Arts.

You will need to enter "Awakenings" in the Podcast Name field and http://www.flamels-immortal-portal.com/podcast/ in the URL field. Then at the bottom of the page enter in your Name, Email Address (must be a valid address), and don't forget to enter Comments about why you think Awakenings should win a podcast award because this is the most important part of the nomination! Click :HERE: to see an image of last years form to see exactly where to input!

You can only fill out the form one time so we encourage you to nominate any of your other favorite podcasts for the variety of other categories. Nominations run through September 30th so make sure you get your submission in before then.

We really value our listeners and Thank YOU for your support. Help spread the word by posting on Facebook and Twitter (use the hashtag #pca11) and make sure you tell your friends to vote too!

~The Portalcasters
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Sep 30 11 1:22 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ September 29, 2011 06:09 pm)
When do we find out that Awakenings was nominated?

they havent said exactly yet but the evaluation lasts 10-14 days after the closing of nominations which is midnight EST on September 30th. so hopefully it will be right after they are done with the evaluations. Ill update when i know more.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Oct 3 11 10:33 PM

An update, the slate is set to be announced on Saturday October 8th. So we will find out on Saturday if we made it into the top 10 for our categories

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Oct 9 11 1:43 AM

I just finished watching the announcement of the nominees for the 2011 podcast awards. I am very pleased to announce that Awakenings has again been nominated in the Cultural Arts category. In addition, this year was have also received a nomination for one of the top two awards, in The Best Produced Category.

Starting on Wednesday October 12, you can vote once a day for the podcast in each of its two nominate categories Best Produced and Cultural Arts. The voting will start at midnight EST each day and the clock ends every evening at 11:59pm EST. Make sure you vote from a valid email address as you will be asked to confirm your votes, so please check you spam folder in addition to your inbox. Voting lasts for 15 days.

We've said it many times, and I'd like to say it again Awakenings has the best fans around. Thank you all for your support so far, and thank you in advance for the voting support and help spreading the word. Now let's go bring home some awards!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another member of the staff.

Below are images of Awakenings' nominations in each category.
user posted image

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Oct 13 11 3:22 PM

I've voted each day so far too, don't forget to vote daily and to watch for the 'Validate your vote' emails that they send out at random, if you get one of those emails you have to click the link in the email to validate your vote within 24 hours or your vote will not count! Come on members, we need your votes too, it's open to world-wide voting and every vote counts! Help your podcast win the award! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#14 [url]

Oct 16 11 2:56 PM

Today is Day 5 of voting, have you voted today? I have everyday since day 1, come on guys every vote counts. And remember to check your e-mail so your votes are verified.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Oct 18 11 4:28 PM

It's DAY 7 of voting!!! That means open voting is HALF over!

If you haven't voted today... Go Go Go!

Thanks for those who are voting everyday! You're made of awesome-sauce!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Oct 27 11 12:56 PM

Today is the last day to vote for the podcasts awards (I know this is technically day 16 however the polls close at 11pm EST tonight Oct 27th.) So dont forget to go to www.podcastawards.com and vote for Awakenings in the categories of Best Produced and Cultural/Arts. Let's make this last day of voting really count!

Thanks for all of the voting support over the last 15 days and let's bring these awards home to the Portal!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Nov 2 11 12:20 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ November 01, 2011 05:53 pm)
When do we find out that we won?

The announcement will be made at 1:30pm PST on Saturday November 5th at the blogworld convention, and their site should be updated shortly after the announcement.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Nov 6 11 12:41 AM

After a huge delay, the podcast awards results have finally been posted. Unfortunately we did not win an award in either category we were nominated in but it is a huge honor just to be placed in the top ten in 2 categories. A huge thank you to all our listeners that voted for us and supported the show, it means a lot to us here at Flamel's Immortal Portal. I know we've said it many times, but we really do have the best fans around! You guys rock and we wouldn't be here without you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help