Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#21 [url]

Nov 6 11 12:35 PM

There is always next year, nonetheless congratulations to the Portalcasters and thanks to everyone who voted.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 7 11 4:52 PM

A huge thank you to everyone who voted, you Fans ROCK!!! Also thanks to the portalcasters who take their time to do this every month and a special thanks to our resident producer/editor of the podcast who I think is the very best in the business and deserves an award for being the coolest out there!!!!!

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Nov 7 11 9:49 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ November 07, 2011 09:52 am)
A huge thank you to everyone who voted, you Fans ROCK!!! Also thanks to the portalcasters who take their time to do this every month and a special thanks to our resident producer/editor of the podcast who I think is the very best in the business and deserves an award for being the coolest out there!!!!!

As my daughter would say, yeah what he said

Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Maple Syrup

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Nov 8 11 4:41 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ November 07, 2011 09:52 am)

Could not have said it better!

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help