Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#41 [url]

Aug 28 11 12:41 AM

No there isn't (as far as I'm aware of) But you can always to the Spoiler smiley flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Aug 28 11 12:48 AM

I'll give a basic overview then. Something that really isn't spoilery but just in case... flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

At any rate, mainly, you can go through every chapter of the book. You don't read it but you can interact with it in some ways. There are brilliant illustrations of certain scenes and you can click around and find information about the characters and stuff. You learn to cast spells, brew Potions, and take quizzes for your Sorting and your wand. So far, only book one is out. I think they are releasing each one individually and I believe CoS will be coming out sometime next year.

Edit: Oh, and thanks, The Will!

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#45 [url]

Sep 6 11 8:33 PM

Got my wand and was sorted into Ravenclaw!

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 6 11 8:35 PM

Things seem to be picking up...finally got my owl this weekend and found my way to Ravenclaw! Super excited about that

Hope to see you all there soon...and really for those that didn't make it in this early wave..October will be here before we know it!! And just think...most of the kinks should be worked out by then.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#47 [url]

Sep 7 11 1:49 PM

I was never able to get in early, but my younger grandson (19 y/o) did, and was sorted into Gryffindor. This surprised him because he's always felt that he's a Hufflepuff. He's been telling me all about it and some of the new things he's learning about some of the characters - Prof. McGonagall, especially.

When our family went to "The World of Harry Potter" over in Seattle a few months ago, he was sorted into Hufflepuff, and I went to Ravenclaw, where I've always felt I belong...

Today's the first day of school in this district, so I'll get a schedule set up with the new 6th grade teacher and probably start reading The Alchemyst on Monday!

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 8 11 1:21 AM

QUOTE (koen3456 @ September 07, 2011 09:20 am)
I'm still jealous. I'm not in yet.

AGREED!! I haven't got in yet either, I'm starting to think my letters going to wait until the 30th to come

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

Mollysarmy

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Sep 8 11 5:15 AM

I am RuneMoonstone125 at Hogwarts. Hope to see you all there and can't wait to hear where everyone gets sorted.

Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Maple Syrup

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

Sep 10 11 12:03 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ August 16, 2011 02:32 pm)
I got mine as well. I was sorted into Gryffindor.

For those of you from the HPQuest days I'm sure you see the humor in that... haha

I do, especially while you're busy occupying my house of Gryffindor ..I got yours and landed in Slytherin! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif flamelssecret/faint.gif

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#52 [url]

Sep 10 11 2:37 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ September 10, 2011 03:03 am)
I got mine as well.  I was sorted into Gryffindor.

For those of you from the HPQuest days I'm sure you see the humor in that... haha

I do, especially while you're busy occupying my house of Gryffindor ..I got yours and landed in Slytherin! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif flamelssecret/faint.gif

As if there was ever any doubt you'd end up anywhere else... flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Sep 10 11 5:56 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ September 09, 2011 07:37 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ September 10, 2011 03:03 am)
I got mine as well.  I was sorted into Gryffindor.

As if there was ever any doubt you'd end up anywhere else... flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

We all knew the Slytherins would take the lions share of the entries in this rag tag bunch anyway. Except for a couple of kids doing their own thing that is....

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#54 [url]

Sep 10 11 1:37 PM

does anyone know why i cant sign up yet because i dont

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Sep 10 11 5:12 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ September 10, 2011 07:37 am)

beta sign ups were a limited offer the overall site signups begin sometime in late september or october.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Sep 11 11 11:39 PM

Yay!! After two days of seemingly endless maintenance( ) I'm a........ GRYFFINDOR flamelssecret/dance.gif !! I'm so thrilled! I also can't believe it, the core of my wand is phoenix feather

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#59 [url]

Sep 12 11 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ September 10, 2011 05:12 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ September 10, 2011 07:37 am)

beta sign ups were a limited offer the overall site signups begin sometime in late september or october.

know i really wish i heard about it much earlier but i heard about it in this form. how did you guys hear about it?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Sep 12 11 2:54 AM

I heard about Pottermore when it was first announced and watched the video JKR released online. I actually stayed up until 4:30 local time to get in on the first night. That was fun, especially since I had to get up on time the next day.

SC, the fact that you're in Ravenclaw as well just made me really happy.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help