Remove this ad

#201 [url]

May 29 12 4:43 PM

Hi All!

Wow... The Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel's official forum contains some Potterheads!

Here's my username, feel free to add me: SkyRiver7621

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Holly, Phoenix Feather, 13 1/4 in, Unbending

RAVENCLAW ALL THE WAY! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#202 [url]

Jul 6 12 9:38 AM

Update: Don't know if you guys noticed but we (and by "we" I mean Slytherin!) got the House Cup over at Pottermore! flamelssecret/dance.gif As part of our reward we'll be getting early access at the first chapters of the Chamber of Secrets - thought my fellow Snakes would like to know! Only people who were IN the house WHEN the Cup was awarded will get the early access though..

Also, from the Insider it seems like The Chamber of Secrets might open for all in a couple of days. It says we'll get a 24 hour lead (supposedly today) but it's Pottermore so you never know!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Jul 6 12 11:46 PM

Though with a heavy heart, I must say congratulations to the Snakes. flamelssecret/clap3.gif But don't get confident, the Lions will have their flamelssecret/hourglass.gif

flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#206 [url]

Jul 11 12 3:47 PM

ScarletSeeker 26382 here -

Still stuck at the Potions table with nothing clickable...sigh

EDITED 14th JULY:

Success! My older-than-most-Pottermore-users eyes had me cranking up the ZOOM feature in IE9. Just experimenting, I restored the 100% default setting, went back to the Potions table, and got through with no problem at all!

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#207 [url]

Jul 31 12 7:01 PM

It's officially one year when Pottermore has "opened" to beta! And happy birthday to Harry as well as JK Rowling! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#208 [url]

Aug 1 12 5:12 AM

Yikes! wub.gif A Lovable Born Day to Harry Potter! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

And to JK Rowling as well wub.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#209 [url]

Aug 3 12 5:13 AM

I am going to die if I am not in Gryffindor. I really wish I am not going into Hufflepuff - that would mean the end of the world, but then, I am not patient so I probably won't be in it. I am NOT going to be in Slytherin - my only wish is to stay away from work. And that's not some kind of ambition. As for Ravenclaw, I hope I can be in it. But fat chance - my IQ is below average.

I think I might go and look for the magic quill. If Mum allows me to play computer games. But right now I am in hot water with her. So I might need to wait.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#210 [url]

Aug 3 12 7:35 AM

QUOTE (Magical Muji @ August 03, 2012 05:13 am)
I think I might go and look for the magic quill. If Mum allows me to play computer games. But right now I am in hot water with her. So I might need to wait.

Hi muji, you don't have to look for the quill anymore all you need to do is head over to the site and click sign up. Good luck with your mom and with the sorting if she agrees.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#211 [url]

Aug 3 12 11:04 AM

I was lucky enough to become first generation of beta testers and I'm in Ravenclaw

Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Aura Scent: Coffee
Elements: Air

Quote    Reply   

#212 [url]

Aug 18 12 7:31 PM

I joined Pottermore on a whim. I mean, literally, a whim. One second I wasn't thinking of it. Ten seconds later I was signing up.

Haven't got my registration e-mail yet, though...

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Jul 26 13 8:31 AM

Hi everybody! I'm QueenCloak6369 on Pottermore, come find me and add me as a friend! we can exchange flavoured beans. ugh.

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help