Remove this ad

#841 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:28 PM

Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Peryy are the ones who get Mach and Billy off Alcatraz. I mean, they are pretty much the only ones not back in time on Danu Talis. Maybe they'll team up for the finale.

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#842 [url]

Dec 7 11 1:42 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)
Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised if Nick and Peryy are the ones who get Mach and Billy off Alcatraz. I mean, they are pretty much the only ones not back in time on Danu Talis. Maybe they'll team up for the finale.

I would love to see them team up together!
After all, Niccolo and Billy have turned their back on their Elders' cause... flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif
What more, Billy, Mach, Nicholas and Perry all want to prevent the monsters from destroying San Francisco. What's stopping them from teaming up together? flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#844 [url]

Dec 8 11 3:33 AM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ December 06, 2011 05:28 pm)

I agree with cedargirl.. Already the team is epic... flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#845 [url]

Dec 8 11 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)
Maybe they'll team up for the finale.

I can only imagine the look on Machiavelli's face when he meet Perenelle face-to-face. Remember that he was almost killed by Perenelle the last time they met. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#846 [url]

Dec 8 11 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 08, 2011 11:42 am)
QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)

I can only imagine the look on Machiavelli's face when he meet Perenelle face-to-face. Remember that he was almost killed by Perenelle the last time they met. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

flamelssecret/hysterical.gif I hadn't thought of that!

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter

Quote    Reply   

#847 [url]

Dec 9 11 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 08, 2011 06:42 am)
QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)

lol "Don't make eye contact..."
flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#848 [url]

Dec 12 11 5:17 PM

Although Perry is reputed to be enormously powerful and she has bested Mach once already, I have a feeling that her crackling aura and wind blown hair wouldn't phase Mach at all.I like to believe that Mach would relish that chance at a rematch.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#849 [url]

Dec 16 11 1:26 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ December 12, 2011 05:17 pm)
Although Perry is reputed to be enormously powerful and she has bested Mach once already, I have a feeling that her crackling aura and wind blown hair wouldn't phase Mach at all.I like to believe that Mach would relish that chance at a rematch.

Keep in mind though, Mach isn't stupid. If he think he and Billy don't stand a chance without backup, he won't be openly vengeful toward Perry, at least not until after he's gotten the help he needs out of her and Nick.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#850 [url]

Dec 28 11 2:21 AM

Odin, Hel, Niccolo and Billy and Mars vs Dee, Dare, Josh and numerous monsters. Not to mention the possibility of Blackhawk, Perenelle, Nicolas, Musashi (Niten) and Prometheus arriving. This is something I have to see (or read about). flamelssecret/read.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#851 [url]

Apr 3 12 6:23 AM

Just want to hear some conspiracies: what do you think is going to be Machiavelli's next step? Will he fight the monsters? Will he aid Flamel?

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

#852 [url]

Apr 3 12 6:52 AM

I think he will fight the monsters, together with the Flamels and others

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#853 [url]

Apr 3 12 12:39 PM

I think he's definitly going to aid Perry and Nick, but I'm not sure if he'll fight the monsters or not.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#854 [url]

Apr 3 12 1:44 PM

QUOTE (Venoturus @ April 03, 2012 06:23 am)
Just want to hear some conspiracies: what do you think is going to be Machiavelli's next step? Will he fight the monsters? Will he aid Flamel?

Considering that he became a warlock, there is definite possibility that he will side with the Flamel, but will he be able to forget his grudge on Perenelle after his defeat in Mt. Etna? And one of the things I'm excited to see in The Enchantress is how he and Billy will slither - pun intended- their way of Alcatraz?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#855 [url]

Apr 4 12 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ April 03, 2012 01:44 pm)
QUOTE (Venoturus @ April 03, 2012 06:23 am)

Considering that he became a warlock, there is definite possibility that he will side with the Flamel, but will he be able to forget his grudge on Perenelle after his defeat in Mt. Etna? And one of the things I'm excited to see in The Enchantress is how he and Billy will slither - pun intended- their way of Alcatraz?

Now that you mentioned it Moviebuff, I definitely think that Mach and Billy will be the fisrt to fight the monsters. Afterall, they're the ones present in Alcatraz where the monsters are.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#856 [url]

Apr 11 12 11:26 PM

I agree. To me, they were both favorites and what they did was pretty cool. You could tell they were both going to play a big part in the final battle and I think it will have to do with the monster fighting

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#858 [url]

Jul 24 12 3:02 AM

Just watched "Jeopardy" this evening. The Final Jeopardy answer, if I can remember it fairly accurately, was: "The advice given to the title character of WHAT BOOK was 'It is better to be feared than loved'". And the correct question is ...

Who is "The Prince", by Niccolo Machiavelli! Now how did I know that?

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#859 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:15 AM

To,be honesti think he become kinda lame on the Warlok and Enchantress,I Mean,He was a *censored* agente of the Dark Elders,and then *PRESTO*,He´s a good guy now,Don´t make sense o me.

You have accidentally tripped the auto-censor, please your posts family-friendly. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#860 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:54 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 26, 2012 02:15 am)
To,be honesti think he become kinda lame on the Warlok and Enchantress,I Mean,He was a *censored* agente of the Dark Elders,and then *PRESTO*,He´s a good guy now,Don´t make sense o me.

Well, it gives small hints about his regrets throughout the series, and it actually makes sense. First of all, notice how it mentions that he has more humanity than Dee. Also take note of how in the Sorcoress, I believe, it mentions that his wife called him an inhuman monster and asked if his son Guido is an individual. You can also notice his faithfullness to his wife by never remarrying. Then, notice his fear of his masters, and then in the Necromancer, first Black Hawk's repiromanding him for surviving and not living, followed by his anger at Quetzaloatl treating him like a faceless mass, and judging him not on what he did, but on what others did, and saving him as a favor to his master. Also notice his friendship with Billy, who is himself moving against his Elder. In the Warlock, you can notice his complex struggle, where he talks to Billy, and suddenly realizes that he sees San Fransisco as a city of Individuals, not a faceless mass, and also his anger at Dee just using the attack as a distration. The whole time, he is becoming fed up with the way that the elders look at things, and as Niten says, realizes that he is human first, immortal second. Finnaly, in the Enchantress, he decides to help the Elders, but he is still in it for himself, as allying with the Elders helps save himself most likely, but it also will help him save the city. He becomes fully dedicated to redeeming himself, and is thus grief-stricken when Billy, who had been by his side the whole time, is grievously wounded, and he nearly burns himself up saving Billy. This, Machiavelli's journey is a long one, and he does not just suddenly switch sides, you can tell that this has been his mind for a long time, and the series is just the turning point. I persionally loved his emotional journey. Ah, well. If that clears it up for you, good, if not, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help