Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 27 11 3:13 AM

Tags : :

A letter from the past from the mysterious Abraham, and aslo a portal for Sophie to travel to her brother's side, what was on these tablets, prophecies and predictions, or maybe instructions?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 27 11 12:21 PM

I think it was instructions. Niten and Mars stayed, as did Prometheus, but they did so reluctantly, and actually mentioned some instructions. So I'm assuming that they had instructions.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 27 11 2:10 PM

How did Abraham manage to make the tablets act like leygates? Dee managed to create a leygate but that was with the swords.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#3 [url]

Jun 27 11 4:46 PM

Well, Abraham is Abraham.. he could've probably created a leygate from his own aura or something. Who knows what he could've done?! I am surprised he didn't know which twin would be with Tsagaglalal that day... If he was considerate enough on the development of the world and human psychology, it's an obvious answer.

Anyways, about the tablets...

What interests me is if they kept some personal message along with the professional advice. I mean... I think Perenelle and Nicholas had personal stuff in their messages as well as the guidance about where and what to do.

If I have to be honest, I am not surprised to read that "Emeral Tablet" was considered to be crucial for European alchemists and the Hermetic tradition. Roger Bacon was one of the people who have written about it/translated/.

No idea about anything else. Will read the thread with much interest.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 27 11 6:33 PM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 27, 2011 09:10 am)
How did Abraham manage to make the tablets act like leygates? Dee managed to create a leygate but that was with the swords.

I think he could have fused the tablets with his Aura in such a way that when activated it opened a gate.

"Not all who Wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
Aura Color: Navy Blue Aura Sent: Cocoa Butter

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 13 11 7:12 PM

I think that he created the emerald tablets with his aura, and since he was a Gold and so is Josh, I think Sophie opened a gate because was one half of he legendary twins (she is the Silver) and so when her Silver aura bonded with the tablet made by a Gold it made a gate to other tablet of which was being held by a Gold.

Aura: Amazonian Aqua with a streak of Atlantean Amber
Scent: Watermelon, Pomegrante and Cherries.

"I am older than the Humani, Next Generation, Elders, Archons, Ancients, and even the so called legendary Earthlords. I am one of the First; I am the last of the First."

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#7 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:27 PM

Haha! The part when Marethyu gave Virginia her tablet and said that Abraham made them for those he loved and cared for, pointing out that Dee did not get one was hilarious.
Seriously, though, it is cool that the tablets even carried over into this book, though I have one question. In the Warlock, Tsagaglalal states that there is a tablet for Josh in the box, but he reads his about 10,000 years prior. Or is that just due to the whole "auspicious thread" thing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#8 [url]

Jul 26 12 3:01 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 10:27 pm)
Haha! The part when Marethyu gave Virginia her tablet and said that Abraham made them for those he loved and cared for, pointing out that Dee did not get one was hilarious.
Seriously, though, it is cool that the tablets even carried over into this book, though I have one question. In the Warlock, Tsagaglalal states that there is a tablet for Josh in the box, but he reads his about 10,000 years prior. Or is that just due to the whole "auspicious thread" thing.

it is because tsaglaglagla said that it might have been josh not sophie there

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Jul 26 12 3:25 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ July 26, 2012 03:01 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 10:27 pm)

it is because tsaglaglagla said that it might have been josh not sophie there

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up!

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#11 [url]

Jul 28 12 2:02 PM

QUOTE (jrjones726 @ July 28, 2012 01:58 pm)
Ok, but what about Palamedes referring to tablets he and Shakespeare receive , but they were not at the tea party in San Fran, so how DID they get them?

I believe that...ok, I am not sure. My best guess is that he formed a mind link with somebody that was there, and he saw his own fate instead of whoever was reading the tablet. He may have linked with Sophie, as I said, or with somebody else. How or why this happened, I have no idea.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#13 [url]

Aug 6 12 8:05 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 06, 2012 06:09 am)
Mabey Marthyu gave them onecwhile they were adventuring

Yes, that is a possibility, but then it says that it was at Tsagaglalal's house. Maybe the two tablets connected so he could see through someone's eyes?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help