Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 27 11 3:11 AM

Tags : :

In possession of Tsagaglalal, Aoife, Tutankhamen, Perenelle and Scathach at various points in history, where did this mysterious object come from originally? What are it's powers?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Jun 27 11 11:44 AM

I loved the scene depicting how Scatty and Aiofe have stolen it and re-stolen it from each other over the centuries!

Maybe Aiofe was jealous that Tsagaglalal gave it to Scatty first, and wanted it for herself?

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Jun 27 11 12:49 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 27, 2011 05:44 am)
I loved the scene depicting how Scatty and Aiofe have stolen it and re-stolen it from each other over the centuries!

Maybe Aiofe was jealous that Tsagaglalal gave it to Scatty first, and wanted it for herself?

I think there's definitely jealousy involved but i think there's more to it than just that. Why fight and be jealous over a scarab beetle unless it has a purpose that they both want it for. We already know it can be used to give people extra life, so i wonder if thats its only function and if so who scatty and aoife were possibly trying to save or help live longer and why they fought over it throughout time. Its possible its just the honor of protecting the item, but im guessing there's more to it than just that.

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#3 [url]

Jun 27 11 4:53 PM

All I know is that scarabs are usually associated with transformation and the sun.

It can be used as a battery more than giving life...

I suppose this battery can be used for other things too?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 27 11 7:02 PM

What if the beetle could bring back the dead as well as give people longer life? It would require a massive amount of energy (probably), but if it can, Scatty and Aiofe could be wanting it so that they could bring back Cuchulainn. Probably not very likely, but it's possible.

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 13 11 7:20 PM

thats a good idea i was thinking that my self:D

Aura: Amazonian Aqua with a streak of Atlantean Amber
Scent: Watermelon, Pomegrante and Cherries.

"I am older than the Humani, Next Generation, Elders, Archons, Ancients, and even the so called legendary Earthlords. I am one of the First; I am the last of the First."

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 24 11 3:03 AM

QUOTE (justmeandi @ June 27, 2011 04:53 pm)
All I know is that scarabs are usually associated with transformation and the sun.

It can be used as a battery more than giving life...

I suppose this battery can be used for other things too?

I think the Scarab Beetle symbolizes rebirth...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 18 11 12:35 AM

When was the beetle created? The earliest time I remember it being mentioned was when it was being presented to Scathach on the Plains... but surely it is older than that? Could it be some kind of Archon or Elder device?

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 18 11 6:26 AM

QUOTE (tigerpaw99)
When was the beetle created? The earliest time I remember it being mentioned was when it was being presented to Scathach on the Plains... but surely it is older than that? Could it be some kind of Archon or Elder device?

In The Warlock Chapter 27, Abraham gave the scarab beetle to Tsagaglalal just before the fall of Danu Talis. As to where Abraham got it, we do not know.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Dec 21 11 12:05 AM

It could be Earthlord technology. The Witch of Endor could have missed something (Scarab Beetle) while destroying their knowledge.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 21 11 2:35 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 20, 2011 07:05 pm)
It could be Earthlord technology. The Witch of Endor could have missed something (Scarab Beetle) while destroying their knowledge.

i think you mean archon not earthlords. the earthlords were very primitive, it was the archons that had all of the awesome magical technology. i think there are many things the witch of endor missed, another example being the swords, and i also think that the scarab beetle was archon technology.

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Dec 21 11 12:20 PM

No, I had meant Earthlord because not much is known about them. It could be Archon, but I had assumed it was older than them.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#13 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:20 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 11, 2012 11:48 pm)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

So, it says in the Warlock that Abraham gave Tsagaglalal the scarab the day before he gave her to the codex, so is that a off-page kind of thing that we know happens, but not while the other characters were there, explaining that fact that there is no particular scene devoted to it, or did I miss something?

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:45 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 09:20 am)

So, it says in the Warlock that Abraham gave Tsagaglalal the scarab the day before he gave her to the codex, so is that a off-page kind of thing that we know happens, but not while the other characters were there, explaining that fact that there is no particular scene devoted to it, or did I miss something?

yes we know it happens, i don't think every detail needs to be shown. In this case the mention of abraham giving tsagaglalal the beetle is enough information i think. We dont necessarily need to know all the details surrounding it.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#15 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:55 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 26, 2012 02:45 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 09:20 am)

yes we know it happens, i don't think every detail needs to be shown. In this case the mention of abraham giving tsagaglalal the beetle is enough information i think. We dont necessarily need to know all the details surrounding it.

true, very true. We basically know most of the story allready.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help